It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a picture of Dr. Ford in 1982 (at 15) ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Krakatoa

My senior yearbook from the mid 90s, amazingly, has reference to several of us being groped and assaulted by some dude named "Brett Kavanaugh." Go figure...

#MeToo?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

More photos at the link. They partied more like college girls.

But others might think it was so that there could be time to scrub the old Holton-Arms’ yearbook which is ripe with binge drinking, racism, Islamaphobia, and parental defiance. Yes, Holton-Arms promoted this behavior.

prepforthat.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Blasey-Ford is on the left.

You just won ATS for the day with that comment. Hats off to you sir.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Damn, 1982 , I was 17 years old, just graduated high school.

First girl I had sex with that summer. She was 15 years old. Her dad hated me.

After that, it was girl after girl, getting drunk and drugs,they telling me to do what ever to them.
I never had sex with a girl unless she really wanted it from me, and being the dumb boy I was then, I was clueless.
I was the nice guy always sweet and caring vs the bad boys.
Back then, we all partied and got wasted and screwed. It was the thing.

That was a different time from today.

So true.

I graduated in '87. Same deal. I think a lot of people don't get what it was like, are too old to know or are choosing to over look what stuff was like then.

Army ROTC in college saved me from a life of drugs and probably getting some girl pregnant before I was ready.

Although, it did result in several combat deployments and some other issues...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other, I guess...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

After that, it was girl after girl, getting drunk and drugs,they telling me to do what ever to them.
I never had sex with a girl unless she really wanted it from me, and being the dumb boy I was then, I was clueless.

That about the way I remember the 70’s. Like you said it wasn’t hard to get laid, why would anyone be mean or force themselves on a girl. Like I have said before the only thing that slowed the open sex culture of the time was the aids epidemic and the war on drugs.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She has 4 teeth in that picture.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Blasey-Ford is on the left.

You just won ATS for the day with that comment. Hats off to you sir.

Yea, I'm glad nobody was here, I snort-laughed a bit.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

That about the way I remember the 70’s. Like you said it wasn’t hard to get laid, why would anyone be mean or force themselves on a girl. Like I have said before the only thing that slowed the open sex culture of the time was the aids epidemic and the war on drugs.

Absolutely! Things were going good, than BAM ! Aids ! Bam ! Everything ! All of a sudden, it became bad to do this and that. It slowly crepted up on us. The 70's , we were free. The 80's and all , we slowly became prisoners of the government. Those that have come after us do not realize that.Things were freer and easier before technology took hold. People were tougher back then. Sure , bad things happened, as they do now, but alot of good things happened also. Not like today.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
She has 4 teeth in that picture.

Yeah, i was just thinking i didn't like her mouth. It's like the small jaw in the alien creature.

I was old in 82' lol. 28 holy crap!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Here is a screenshot of her in 1983. this was from the 1983 yearbook, in which she is listed as part of the underclassmen section as "Chrissy Blasey".

None of the underclassmen photos have any commentary as seniors do in the yearbook. I wonder if her senior yearbook is available to see what her commentaries were in her graduating year.

Mine, heck, boring as hell. We never listed the fun stuff in the yearbook.

There is definitely no mention of when we snuck a keg into our homeroom shopclass and drank it without our shop teacher even having a clue.

No mention of our special club called the sweatshirt gang either. We would sneak unmentionables and toke them under our sweat shirts during class.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I saw mention of the game “passout” in the link.

That game will get you tore up from the floor up in no time at all . We had a nickname for it “black out”.

Reason being that if you got that game out at a party. Everybody was asleep in a couple hours .

So according to the article she would play quarters, Mexican dice and then move on to pass out. If that was close to her routine she had to be drunker than Cooter Brown most of the time.

Now let’s move on to the soapers. That crowd was gulping disco biscuits like they gone out of style. Party in the 70s and 80s were all about Quaaludes. (Pre coke boom)

So to sum things up the Democrats witness is . A big haired party girl that drinks till inebriation and tosses down barbiturates.

I saw hundreds of them through the 70s and 80s. Almost everyone had their legs open .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Absolutely! Things were going good, than BAM ! Aids ! Bam ! Everything ! All of a sudden, it became bad to do this and that. It slowly crepted up on us. The 70's , we were free. The 80's and all , we slowly became prisoners of the government. Those that have come after us do not realize that.Things were freer and easier before technology took hold. People were tougher back then. Sure , bad things happened, as they do now, but alot of good things happened also. Not like today.

Geeze, 80's were the coke years, plenty and cheap and when I discovered Jaegermeister.

Why no mention of blow?

Beer? These kids were sheltered.

Ludes were all but gone. real ones anyway.

60's were awesome. lol

70's a bit more stressful, having to actually work for a livin.

Ah well, good times.

Never raped or assaulted anyone tho.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Its all over the internet complete with the same captions and wild pictures so just search for CBF year book

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In the news on the hearing, she kept talking about being influenced by beach friends to do something about what had happened to her. I do not quite understand that, does that mean anonymous people who want their identity not relieved, or just fictional ghosts she meets on the beach where she spends her days? Also for not being comfortable flying, she has been all over the world, getting there by flying. I do not know about that woman, I think she may be an attention seeker even though she says she is not. She seems to be trying to put blames for her recent problems on the judge, it evidently did not bother her before that much

I know this has nothing to do with her picture when she was young, but I am trying to see the whole picture.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I can't get over that these high school yearbooks were publishing photos of all the underage drinking. Who the hell does that

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Beach friends, ya?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I saw mention of the game “passout” in the link.

That game will get you tore up from the floor up in no time at all . We had a nickname for it “black out”.

Reason being that if you got that game out at a party. Everybody was asleep in a couple hours .

So according to the article she would play quarters, Mexican dice and then move on to pass out. If that was close to her routine she had to be drunker than Cooter Brown most of the time.

Now let’s move on to the soapers. That crowd was gulping disco biscuits like they gone out of style. Party in the 70s and 80s were all about Quaaludes. (Pre coke boom)

So to sum things up the Democrats witness is . A big haired party girl that drinks till inebriation and tosses down barbiturates.

I saw hundreds of them through the 70s and 80s. Almost everyone had their legs open .

Yep, all us guys are guilty. I mean, a girl drunk and taking a few pills, saving her from the real threats, pulls you under a bush by a side walk on the way home............And I was trying to be a gentleman by walking her home.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

It was a different time back then. The gals I knew threw theirself at the guy with the soapers.

Cosby went to jail for giving a girl a Quaalude. If that’s the standard now, millions of guys should be on their way to jail .

Before anyone jumps on me I know Cosby was a piece of crap and has done a lot worse.

I was just using it as an example .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Groot

It was a different time back then. The gals I knew threw theirself at the guy with the soapers.

Cosby went to jail for giving a girl a Quaalude. If that’s the standard now, millions of guys should be on their way to jail .

Before anyone jumps on me I know Cosby was a piece of crap and has done a lot worse.

I was just using it as an example .

Yep ! I just wasn't one of those guys. I tried to be different with little success . It was a game back then. Get the girls messed up, and have your way with them. Not me , though. Because of my high alcohol tolerance , I drank the same as ever one else, but ended up driving people home.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She is a regular surfer. Surfers are usually close knit, they may not see one another away from the beach but are regularly at the beach together at the same time to catch the waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join