It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 options for the FBI

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

Odd, that during the hearing Kavanaugh said that he knew Ms. Keyser.

Put up or drop it
He did not say those words

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Skip to the 51 minute mark. He hems and haws, says "yeah, I knew her", hems and haws some more. He gives us a lot more than Ms Keyser's attorney gave us. If questioned by the FBI, I bet Ms Keyser would say the same with a bit less hemming and hawing.

Yeah hems and haws is not what you posted

I bet you couldn't find your ass with both hands

Keyser was not there PERIOD
Ford has identified her as a lifelong friend and a witness
NONE of the witness back ford
Credible has a different meaning to you people

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dawnstar

ford's friend didn't say that it didn't happen, she said she didn't remember it. she also said later that she believed ford. she has health problems and really didn't have time I guess to address the inquiry and just let her lawyer take care of it.
nothing rememberable happened to her at this party, so why would she remember it or any of the others outside of judge, who was actually involved if it happened? do you remember every party and gathering you were a part of decades ago? heck, I can't even really remember the names of my college roommates!

Double standard much?
Read her statement.
Does she not deserve to be believed?
not in a court of law. Not unless she brings forth some evidence that backs up her story. That goes for any accusation against anybody, for any crime. It makes no difference what her claims are. Only what she can prove. I would expect at least that much for anybody. Otherwise I can just say that you Touched my butt, and by your standard, Everyone should just believe me. That’s not the case is it?

Did anybody see shooter touch my butt? If one person comes forward and says that they saw that, I will have 100% more evidence than ford presented.

I was posting about keyser

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
As far as I know, security investigations do not go back past 18 unless you had a juvenile crime conviction or something.

At least mine never did. Quite a few of them, 2 of them by the FBI.

My background check included my pop Warner football coaches
I was 12

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Plotus
And if Kavanaugh is found innocent ? What will the dems have to flip out over then ? His hair ?

He's white. That's all they need.

And he's a Man.

W(omens).L.M., don't you know?

You know the Democrats are going to milk the Breast of Women's Politics till it's dry. Any outcome of this whole thing, the Dems will still be frightening Women with things. I won't expect them to do anything other than that. Code Pink will get a salary boost from Soros. Mark my words, they will start popping up more and more in the news cycles.

Yup. Wasn't it a woman who said they fantasied about blowing up the white house?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What about this? If true, Ford has zero credibility imo.

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

"Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page."

Source: www.dangerous.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

He clearly gives us a lot more on his knowledge of Kayser than she does.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: manta78

If it's to be a credible investigation, they need to apply as much scrutiny to one side of the story as the other. I really want to see if they try to get texts, emails, social media posts, etc over the last few months.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Will be interesting to see how Democrats react when the FBI finishes in 3 days. They were delighted when Comey cleared Hillary (again) in just 3 days, after scouring over 650,000 documents on Weiner's laptop.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
And if Kavanaugh is found innocent ? What will the dems have to flip out over then ? His hair ?

the future new FBI inquiries are limited to the testamony made by both Ford & Kavanaugh... but with the FBI already having certain teams of Anti-Trump Deep-Staters the new information sought will be All About Kavanaugh and his youthful fixation with getting gonzo on 'beers' blacking-out...marked changes in personality/behavior while intoxicated

absolutely nothing will be investigated on the now Doctor Ford, who later on became a recruiter for the CIA at her university up in Conn.

the FBI will concentrate precisely on the years 1980- 1990... which skews the info to show that Kavanaugh was a slurring beer-guzzler with schizophrenic behavior patterns for a few hours around the beer guzzling episodes but remarkably clear & civil otherwise (psychologists like Ford will make this determination from the raw FBI data gleaned in the week long investigation that goes on--> after the committee hearing and before the whole Senate vote)

iow: more hatchet job, continue the 'Guilty Until proven innocent' screw job the elite progressive democrats manipulated the comittee into condoning -> out with the rule-of-law !

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

It's difficult for a victim to remember the minutae, the small details such as whether they are professionally licensed in the field they've worked in for decades.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: manta78

It's difficult for a victim to remember the minutae, the small details such as whether they are professionally licensed in the field they've worked in for decades.

LOL....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join