It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 options for the FBI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Its the ol' razzle dazzle. keep 'em fired up against their political adversaries.

I watched 2 lifetime friends of 30+ years start throwing dirty laundry about each other out on facebook over this whole kavanaugh deal. well...only one did....but it wasn't the liberal in the argument.

Point being...this is beyond ridiculous. The fact that media continues running the beater on already peaked egg whites reeks to holy hell of the CIA. Professionals at overthrowing governments....using the exact same tactics to overthrow its own.
edit on 9/28/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
And if Kavanaugh is found innocent ? What will the dems have to flip out over then ? His hair ?
They won't find him innocent...They will only find him not provably guilty...But no problem...Now the the FBI investigations are opened up, there's a long line of accusers who are now entitled to an FBI investigation...That was the point all along...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: shooterbrody

ford's friend didn't say that it didn't happen, she said she didn't remember it. she also said later that she believed ford. she has health problems and really didn't have time I guess to address the inquiry and just let her lawyer take care of it.
nothing rememberable happened to her at this party, so why would she remember it or any of the others outside of judge, who was actually involved if it happened? do you remember every party and gathering you were a part of decades ago? heck, I can't even really remember the names of my college roommates!

Double standard much?
Read her statement.
Does she not deserve to be believed?
not in a court of law. Not unless she brings forth some evidence that backs up her story. That goes for any accusation against anybody, for any crime. It makes no difference what her claims are. Only what she can prove. I would expect at least that much for anybody. Otherwise I can just say that you Touched my butt, and by your standard, Everyone should just believe me. That’s not the case is it?

Did anybody see shooter touch my butt? If one person comes forward and says that they saw that, I will have 100% more evidence than ford presented.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: latic

#3 they investigate and find out Ford is lying then charge her with a felony .

They're not investigating Ford...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

They are. The reason they are is because the only evidence they have to hand is what she's said. They have ZERO physical evidence and some names she provided.

They'll want to talk to her, they'll want to talk to the people she named. They'll also look into the backgrounds of these people. If you believe the FBI will take what people say on face value then its not much of an investigation and would start and end with She said, they said.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ford's friend didn't say that it didn't happen, she said she didn't remember it. she also said later that she believed ford. she has health problems and really didn't have time I guess to address the inquiry and just let her lawyer take care of it.
nothing rememberable happened to her at this party, so why would she remember it or any of the others outside of judge, who was actually involved if it happened? do you remember every party and gathering you were a part of decades ago? heck, I can't even really remember the names of my college roommates!

except you are lying. Here is what her statement actually said,

‘Simply put Ms. Kaiser does not know Kavanaugh. She has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present with or without Dr. Ford.’

SHE DOESN'T KNOW KAVANAUGH. That part is pretty clear.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

"Did anybody see shooter touch my butt? If one person comes forward and says that they saw that, I will have 100% more evidence than ford presented."

Well that totally depends on how much money you put in my gofundme.
edit on 28-9-2018 by PubertJohnston because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Odd, that during the hearing Kavanaugh said that he knew Ms. Keyser.

Put up or drop it
He did not say those words

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Skip to the 51 minute mark. He hems and haws, says "yeah, I knew her", hems and haws some more. He gives us a lot more than Ms Keyser's attorney gave us. If questioned by the FBI, I bet Ms Keyser would say the same with a bit less hemming and hawing.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Do you really think they’re going to ignore her testimony, claims and supposed witnesses to concentrate on Kavanaugh ? They’re going to be so far up into her a## she is going to think her spleen is a tonsil .

The people that are calling Kavanaugh a rapist and drunk have “zero evidence”. Let me repeat that “zero evidence”. I probably shouldn’t have repeated that twice my bad. But just to be clear to anyone that reads this they have “ zero evidence “ (jk)

Their ranting’s are based only on “feelings” and out right lies. For some of the left their heart has completely overtaken their brain and they can only reason emotionally.

As for the rest of the left. I tend to believe they are smart, well-informed, logical and when they see a baseless accusation.

They throw all of that aside and revert back to emotions then lie on purpose.

On the bright side .

After two years of waiting, i’m still sure that sooner or later they will cry theirself out .

( I think I ranted a little bit sorry )

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you intentionally lie?

52:19
i know of her, its possible i met her in highschool at some point. I know of her. I dont want to rule out having met her in high school.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: latic

#3 they investigate and find out Ford is lying then charge her with a felony .

They're not investigating Ford...

They should be. If the FBI isn't examining her and any potentially relevant information as it relates to her claim, just as they are with Kavanaugh, then the investigation is biased and should be ended before it starts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Just watch what happens if the FBI finds Ford's testimony unconvincing. The Dems will be outraged, Yale students will have more 'sit down' protests, Me Too Feminazi's will demand a 2nd investigation and Rosie O'Donnell will blame it again on the "closeted idiot' Lindsey Graham. Shame on Senator Flake for not ignoring those whining, two women at the elevator. They were spewing the same BS that most of the Democrats were using. Kavanaugh is EVIL and those who support Kavanaugh is "complicit in evil." I hope the Me Too Movement gets a reality check, if the FBI finds Kavanaugh not guilty of these allegations. In this country, you should NOT be allowed to condemn or destroy the character of ANYONE, who is INNOCENT until proven GUILTY!

edit on 9/28/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As far as I know, security investigations do not go back past 18 unless you had a juvenile crime conviction or something.

At least mine never did. Quite a few of them, 2 of them by the FBI.

edit on R502018-09-28T19:50:19-05:00k509Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512018-09-28T19:51:12-05:00k519Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

About a week ago I said that Jeff Flake is the one to watch. He has an ax to grind against Trump and he’s leaving office .

After a few informative replies I change my mind.

But after his current move I’m back to my gut feeling that Flake might be seeking vengeance .

I am worried about him torpedoing the whole process on the floor.

link   

And if Kavanaugh is found innocent ? What will the dems have to flip out over then ? His hair ?

He's white. That's all they need.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's WHY you have an investigation

If the guys innocent it will come out

Why are you afraid of a week delay?

Don't you agree that Feinstein should not have sat on the accusation as long as she did?

Isn't that why we have investigations?

Don't tell me Feinstein was doing it to keep confidentiality, she'd be suppressing information detrimental to Kavanaugh then. Her actions in this are totally suspect.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

He's white. That's all they need.

And he's a Man.

W(omens).L.M., don't you know?

You know the Democrats are going to milk the Breast of Women's Politics till it's dry. Any outcome of this whole thing, the Dems will still be frightening Women with things. I won't expect them to do anything other than that. Code Pink will get a salary boost from Soros. Mark my words, they will start popping up more and more in the news cycles.

edit on 28-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: latic
So we know the FBI have now been instructed to investigate.

Do they:

1) Find that their previous investigations were done correctly and Kavanaugh is clear.

2) Find that they didn't do their job the previous 6 times and backup what Trump has been saying for a while now.

Am I missing any other options?

The purpose of an FBI background check is determine if the subject of the check is a threat or not to the United
States; he has been cleared six times previously, because obviously he is not a threat.

If anyone's background needs checking its the accuser, Ford. For example saw on the net today that Christine lied about her Mark Judge encounter at the Safeway store in 1982, about going in one door and Judge the other, etc. Problem is in 1982, that Safeway store only had one door. Now it has two doors after remodeling, but it did not in 1982. Also there is of instance of her lying about being afraid to fly when in reality she has flown across the U S on numerous occasions in the last few years, and to Tahiti. Small lies you may say but still important in determining whether or not she is credible.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 28-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Irishhaf

What do you mean they?
This accusation has no political basis. The lady claims it happened. What if it were someone in your family.
Your drinking the GOP kool-aid.

Were you defending Bill Clinton when the GOP did worst to him what you claim they're doing to the nominee

Kavanah was one of those behind that investigation. What's good for Clinton then is not good for him?

You folks hypocrisy is evident.

It's disgusting

your exposed

Way to move that goal post buddy, first it was garland... I point out what happened to him is nothing like what has happened to Kavenaugh.

So instead of admitting you were wrong, of course but Clinton... I didn't reply about Clinton you said what happened to garland was as bad as Kavenaugh I called you on that lie and you ran from it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join