It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 options for the FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: avgguy

You're wrong, it's a legitimate accusation. In this day and age when there are multiple accusations, an investigation has to be.

If the guys innocent then the FBI will likely find out.

Nobody believed the Cosby woman at first either.

Why wouldn't her lifelong friend back her up then?
Cause ford is lying.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Floyd Flake made Trump and the GOP fold.

They would have rammed the nomination through without an investigation.

Why are they so afraid of an FBI investigation?

Clarence Thomas had one.

You can ask this 100 times and get the same answer 100 times... Delay until after the midterm...do you not understand that reason?

Even IF this were a delay, and its no evidence that it is

The GOP did the same thing to Obama’s nominee

He didn’t even get a vote

So how can you dare complain?

You people are so hypocritical

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's WHY you have an investigation

If the guys innocent it will come out

Why are you afraid of a week delay?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Can you show me where they smeared garlands name with a sexual assault accusation followed up by an accusation that he ran a rape gang?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That's WHY you have an investigation

If the guys innocent it will come out

Why are you afraid of a week delay?

Guilty till proven innocent?
Secret police much comrade?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Floyd Flake made Trump and the GOP fold.

They would have rammed the nomination through without an investigation.

Why are they so afraid of an FBI investigation?

Clarence Thomas had one.

You can ask this 100 times and get the same answer 100 times... Delay until after the midterm...do you not understand that reason?

Well... every time Dems set a “precident” and it comes back to bite them they cry like little bit... uhhhh... anyway... go ahead and try pulling the whole “we’ll impeach him if he’s seated” deal... because there are two that will be in that boat with him... and he’ll be the only one to “row to shore”... and when the court is stacked 8-1... and then 9-0... hopefully you won’t run out of delicious salty tears...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Nothing hypocritical here.. you asked why are they afraid and I told you they do not want a delay... No complaint either...

Once again, can you not understand why the Republicans do not want to delay that has nothing to do with Ford or the FBI?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What do you mean they?
This accusation has no political basis. The lady claims it happened. What if it were someone in your family.
Your drinking the GOP kool-aid.

Were you defending Bill Clinton when the GOP did worst to him what you claim they're doing to the nominee

Kavanah was one of those behind that investigation. What's good for Clinton then is not good for him?

You folks hypocrisy is evident.

It's disgusting

your exposed

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Well... every time Dems set a “precident” and it comes back to bite them they cry like little bit... uhhhh... anyway... go ahead and try pulling the whole “we’ll impeach him if he’s seated” deal... because there are two that will be in that boat with him... and he’ll be the only one to “row to shore”... and when the court is stacked 8-1... and then 9-0... hopefully you won’t run out of delicious salty tears...

such as.....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You hypocrites were not crying when they went after Clinton.

You always have a double standard. And lie to yourself and never look at yourself.

look in the mirror

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You always have a double standard. And lie to yourself and never look at yourself.

look in the mirror

Would that be the Clinton that was impeached or the one who “lost” 33,000 e-mails, then claimed she didn’t know what wiped a server meant?

Talk about a hypocrite... pot meet kettle...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why dont you believe Ford friend?
Doesn't she DESERVE to be believed?
You just dont believe women?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

look in the mirror

Clinton was screwing girls all over the White House as President...He got off from raping Hill...

We are talking 36 years ago in high school with zero evidence, or support, or knowing when, or where AND the best she can say is he "tried" matched up with a large amount of information that says he didn't to the point it never happened...

Bill did, Bill raped, Bill Fed everything that moved, Hillary defended him and called the girls sluts etc.

With all that said I still think the whole Clinton event went wrong when they switched to his active pecker.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't recall anyone dragging Garland's good name through the mud, slandering him, or paying floozies to make false accusations against him. Please refresh my memory, WillTell.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You're referring to the women who went to the police in Arkansas and filed complaints against Bill or the one who filed a civil case in federal court? How many Clinton accusers came forward via letters to ranking senate members on the eve of his election again? Please, refresh my memory, WillTell.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It’s about as on illegitimate as an accusation can get. There’s literally no evidence of any of this being true.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

It’s about as on illegitimate as an accusation can get. There’s literally no evidence of any of this being true.

There is, however, mountains of evidence that the Dems want (and need) the allegations to be true and, for some, that's all the evidence that's needed to delay the process indefinitely.

link   

ford's friend didn't say that it didn't happen, she said she didn't remember it. she also said later that she believed ford. she has health problems and really didn't have time I guess to address the inquiry and just let her lawyer take care of it.
nothing rememberable happened to her at this party, so why would she remember it or any of the others outside of judge, who was actually involved if it happened? do you remember every party and gathering you were a part of decades ago? heck, I can't even really remember the names of my college roommates!

link   

Except the GOP didn’t try to ruin a man’s life and career as well as his family’s life. What the Democrats have done this week has been one of the most cringe worthy,lowlife,deceitful things I’ve ever seen anywhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'd start with his buddy, Judge, then move on to how he paid off his credit cards. I'd be looking for a history of anger management issues, and binge-drinking behavior

His outburst during testimony about leftist democrat conspiracies and Hillary Clinton already demonstrate his hyper-partisan belief system, which is fundamentally disqualifying all by itself. Not that I expect a senator to make that kind of connection on their own or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join