It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Looks like I have to amend that previous comment, Swetnick was deemed out of scope despite the fact that she's the most credible of the bunch.

The most credible always has zero proof.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Please can you explain what is credible? I'm missing that somewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
he did this on purpose knowing this was going to happen that's why, Kavanaugh may not get picked then that lady what's her name will

part of the plan ya'll fall for this crap hook line and sinker every time it's crazy

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
he did this on purpose knowing this was going to happen that's why, Kavanaugh may not get picked then that lady what's her name will

part of the plan ya'll fall for this crap hook line and sinker every time it's crazy

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Sure thing, and BK went along with it willingly.

NOT

and sorry, I don't believe even Trump would do that to an innocent, good person.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

True, but the democrats never really expected the republicans or Trump would actually do one. The democrats expected the majority to push it through and now, they have been Trumped so to speak. They have lost the election advantage of blaming others.

NOpe, not the unashamed Dems. I've seen them running their mouths all over the place already saying that the 7th FBI investigation is a total sham. That of course, he will be absolved by Trump's orders. Of course, Trump put limits on what the FBI can look into, etc...

We all knew that no matter how many investigations turn up NOTHING, the nauseatingly despicable Democrats will never give this guy a break. Not until he is dead and even then, they'll write in his eulogy he was a gang rapist and pedo.

The Democrats are the spawns of hell.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Please can you explain what is credible? I'm missing that somewhere.

There's no motive to her lying and she has a lot to lose by lying.

First of all, it's probably not in her character to lie given the fact she holds a sensitive government position with some top level security clearances.

Second of all, if she lied she would lose everything.

Lying would cost her a government pension, a high paying job, her savings, and her reputation. At the same time, she doesn't actually gain anything by lying. It can't be political because it doesn't matter how Kavanaugh goes, a conservative judge will be seated. It also doesn't involve her beyond seeing justice, she has no relationship with him beyond their shared time at Yale. Basically, she has a distinguished professional record, and has immense personal liability to be fabricating a story, for pretty much zero gain.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
and sorry, I don't believe even Trump would do that to an innocent, good person.

You do realize that Trump has called for the death penalty against people who were found not guilty by the court, saying they got away with murder and that people needed to take it into their own hands?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You really need to catch up in the other threads on this woman's history.
She is the least trustworthy of the three accusers by far.

She is probably counting on that big GoFundMe payout.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I shall give you 700K reasons why she might lie,

Here are 200

Another 528

and saying she has no reason to lie is not actually providing the credible information I had originally asked for.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

None of those are direct payouts, they are also to Ford, not Swetnick.

Also, those are funds raised after an accusation was made, not before.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is true. You posted about one person, I responded with a post about another. I apologize for the error.... but what about the lady you speak of is the credible evidence?

I find her claims to be lacking in as much credibility as the original and thought she may be jumping on the band wagon, especially considering she's an avenatti client, and we all know how desperately he wants to bring down POTUS.

ETA: She may also be looking at those fundsforme accounts climbing in $$ and thinking of all the wonderful things they would buy.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
This is true. You posted about one person, I responded with a post about another. I apologize for the error.... but what about the lady you speak of is the credible evidence?

I find her claims to be lacking in as much credibility as the original and thought she may be jumping on the band wagon, especially considering she's an avenatti client, and we all know how desperately he wants to bring down POTUS.

ETA: She may also be looking at those fundsforme accounts climbing in $$ and thinking of all the wonderful things they would buy.

Like I said, she has basically nothing to gain by making these accusations and a lot to lose. Reputation, career, life savings, a false allegation here would destroy all of that.

If you want to talk about Avenatti, as a lawyer he's not allowed to publicly disparage another member of the court. By making the comments about Kavanaugh that he is, if it's found that he's making them without merit, he's not just looking at libel and slander suits, but he's looking at getting disbarred, which if that happened he wouldn't just be out his law license, but he would probably destroy that run for office he's considering.

So again, where is the motive for Avenatti to lie, or for his client to lie?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I have noticed that Trump has been way too calm during this whole Supreme Court debacle. Way too political. Way too self controlled. It is downright unTrump like.

I heard him answer some questions at a press conference where it looks like the Kavanaugh confirmation will drag out at least another week. There press asked them about it and he was all chill basically saying whatever happens happens.

He seems happy, almost content, even thought he is not getting his way. Usually by now he dropping tweet bombs, calling people names, threatening anyone and everyone. You know, the usual chit fit.

But not the last week or two and especially in regards to Kavanaugh. He seems fulfilled. He is like the cat that ate the Canary, like a dog that found a bone, like he just found a new tax loophole that is completely legal. He is happy like a lion chasing down a fresh herd of water buffalo licking his chops and anticipating his reward.

Has anyone else noticed this change in demeanor? I get a feeling that he just checkmated the Democrats and is just sitting back and enjoying watching his plan unfold. I think he has baited a trap and they are already ensnared and don't even realize it.

I believe I see what he has done and how it unfolds? Do you see it too?

I met someone earlier tonight, who has some "interesting" connections in political "information warfare". He's a geek and info-lurker on the chans, and elsewhere.

He said, unequivocally, that the Dems walked right smack into a "honey-pot like" trap with Ford, and it will cost some Dem members their Senate seats.

I don't know what to think... but he made a pretty compelling argument about it all. He also said people died protecting the 2016 election from fraud. The setting didn't lend itself to me asking many questions... we had "civilians" around us.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Looks like I have to amend that previous comment, Swetnick was deemed out of scope despite the fact that she's the most credible of the bunch.

What the hell... "...most credible?" Wow. I bet you're fun at the horse races... LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's a sting.

Sting operations are legal....

Entrapment on the other hand is when law enforcement induces a person or group to commit a crime that they would otherwise have been unlikely to commit but stings are stings and stings are legal.
edit on 1/10/18 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The energy trump has Is amazing, especially with all the opposition and rats he us surrounded by

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Visit the Q thread..White House insiders. You will then understand what is going on and why President Trump is so calm and confident.

While I've always maintained the idea that Q Anon is probably one of the wackier theories out there....I'm still shocked on a daily basis when it seems to be becoming more and more plausible.

It's almost like Trump knows this additional FBI investigation is going to go very badly for the Dems.

While it has galvanized Dems' support for Dems...the undecided voters (many of them) are seeing this for what it is, an obvious and desperate last gasp to prevent a conservative SCOTUS nominee at the 11th hour. And I'm sure many of them are disgusted by it.

I mean, at the end of the day, even if everything Ford said is true, all Kav would be guilty of is a GROPE....while they were both MINORS, and yet at a party where alcohol was imbibed. To claim to be traumatized by this, 36 years later....is just absurd. (as is you running to a Senator for it).

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I do know this whole SCOTUS mess has steered me away from voting for the one Dem I was ready to vote for. As much as I despise him (Nelson), I hate his opponent (Scott), more. But, now I can't see any other recourse but to not throw my vote in to retain a Dem Senator. As much as I despise Scott, as a newbie, he'll have little sway anyhow, so I can go to my fallback position of "voting the bums out"....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join