It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Imagine the uproar if Trump would have outright called for an FBI investigation of the accusers?

Since when has your prince been afraid of an uproar?

The Dems have wanted an investigation from the start, so - well played you stable Machiavellian genius

I do wonder if something's up - another shoe is about to drop

This is exhausting. I almost wish they'd just confirm the SOB so he can sit there and make decisions while we all still wonder about the truth. You know - like what's actually going to happen regardless in about 2 weeks

Maybe I'll be surprised

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

True, but the democrats never really expected the republicans or Trump would actually do one. The democrats expected the majority to push it through and now, they have been Trumped so to speak. They have lost the election advantage of blaming others.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Trump Strategy might be in play.

Can't expose somebody unless they are placed in the SunLight.

Give them all the rope they require.

And guess what else?

"Dr Ford" isn't registered as a licensed psychologist in California.

Never has been either.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Trump Strategy might be in play.

Can't expose somebody unless they are placed in the SunLight.

Give them all the rope they require.

And guess what else?

"Dr Ford" isn't registered as a licensed psychologist in California.

Never has been either.

💥😎💥

...and then there's THIS:

On September 10, 2015, the only archived date available, Ford’s faculty page was saved to the Wayback Machine and showed Ford listed as a “research psychologist” along with her email address and office phone number.

The most recent version of that page shows Ford listed only as an “Affiliate” in the department, with the words “research psychologist” removed along with Ford’s email address and phone number.

This suggests the page was altered by someone very recently to scrub Ford’s contact information and title after she entered the national spotlight

www.dangerous.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Everyone assumes her husband is male...right?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm sure they never expected Trump to actually call for an FBI investigation. Most of us did not. You are right- they were using it for more ammo against Trump and the GOP.

I think Ramirez and Swetnick might be getting a little nervous now. They were promised money and hero status. They refused to testify to the Judicial Committee. Instead they will be talking to the FBI, and they will have no choice.

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes well, like I was saying - he's a crafty bugger - looks like the Dems were outplayed again

:-)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I'm sure they never expected Trump to actually call for an FBI investigation. Most of us did not. You are right- they were using it for more ammo against Trump and the GOP.

I think Ramirez and Swetnick might be getting a little nervous now. They were promised money and hero status. They refused to testify to the Judicial Committee. Instead they will be talking to the FBI, and they will have no choice.

FOX reported FBI is interviewing one of them...in addition to Ford.
Probably Ramirez.
Avenatti has delayed Swetnick's interview with the FBI.
edit on 29-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The whole "Dr Ford" thing has enough holes and craters to make a ball of Swiss Cheese big enough to launch a 2nd Moon.

💥💯💥

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

The whole "Dr Ford" thing has enough holes and craters to make a ball of Swiss Cheese big enough to launch a 2nd Moon.

💥💯💥

Rats love cheese.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

He ordered it real quick too.

Almost like he already knows the facts.

Brilliant.

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Aazadan

Basically, he's done with Kavanaugh.

I think this explains it better than anything else. The last minute plea for an FBI investigation gave them all an easier out. He now has too much baggage, and the GOP is hemorrhaging women supporters

Also - maybe Trump thinks the midterms won't play out the way it looks like they will

Remember - the Chinese are interfering with our elections

I think there's something more at play here. Kennedys son was in serious trouble, and by cutting the deal he made to put someone else on the bench, that's going away. Furthermore, the person picked seems to be compromised. There's plenty of other conservative judges they could have picked, it's not a coincidence they picked the one that has an expansive view on presidential powers at a time where major lawsuits are about to happen against the President.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I’ve noticed it too and am wondering if his calmness has anything to do with the whole Rod Rosenstein story that’s already been buried in the news. The dems revealed they don’t care about due process either recently so maybe it’s that as well or maybe it is just icing on the cake. As someone who normally votes across party lines depending on the politician, Ill definitely be voting a straight Republican ticket from now on.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well...
If there was any doubt that Trump has the FBI looking into the Democrats:

The president also voiced confidence in the investigative process. "The FBI I believe is doing a really great job," he said. They have been all over already. They have free rein. They're going to do whatever they have to do, whatever it is they do. They'll be doing things that we've never even thought of, and hopefully at the conclusion everything will be fine."

In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

FBI contacts 2nd Kavanaugh accuser; Trump says extra scrutiny may be 'blessing in disguise'

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Trump rally in W. Va. is getting ready to start. Let's see how calm he is tonight. The crowd is already pumped up.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oxymoron of the week award pending ...

Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Lashes Out at Kavanaugh ‘His Partisanship and Temperament Are Disqualifying of a SCOTUS Seat’

Former CIA Director-turned-Twitter-troll John Brennan called Christine Ford a “national treasure” then lashed out at Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday afternoon.

😃😃

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet his hineyhole is puckering right about now.

Thank goodness he nor his pal, James Comey, are in control right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And back in the world of reality, the White House issued new directives today to narrow the scope of this investigation to specifically the accusations of those three women.

They're purely looking into if Ford, Ramirez, and Swetnick are possibly telling the truth.

Which, that's fine... that's all they should be looking at honestly. It's hardly some sort of investigation into Democrats though, don't spin it for what it isn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Why say many word when few word enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks like I have to amend that previous comment, Swetnick was deemed out of scope despite the fact that she's the most credible of the bunch.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join