It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So that's all it takes? A woman saying you tried to get to second base (over the cloths) somewhere in MD, sometime in 1982?

And POOF, you are a rapist. People like you suck.

There's a lot more than that. 5 women now, 4 independent accusations spanning two decades, corroboration from his social circle and roommates at the time, stories written about him, and his own remarks.

Lets say he is innocent though, in the span of a day he went from talking about faith in the system and letting it work, to crying and yelling that everything is rigged against him and how unfair it is that he's being targeted. That shows he's not capable of doing the job properly.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Aazadan

I will play...

Care to show us this iron clad evidence?
I am curious cause the Democrats seemed to miss that little detail, you know that little thing that proves he raped someone.

I've been on the side of letting the FBI investigate. I think he's guilty, but they'll have a better idea. His innocence or guilt isn't even a factor anymore though. The way he behaved in his confirmation hearings should disqualify him.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: MRinder
I hope Trump isn't done with Kavanaugh. He surely doesn't deserve it. He did nothing wrong.

Except rape people, lie under oath, show he lacks the proper temperament to be a judge, and have a gambling addiction.
You don't know that.

Nice job exposing yourself, quick to the executioners chair, eh?

Disgusting and pitiful.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I will play...

Care to show us this iron clad evidence?
I am curious cause the Democrats seemed to miss that little detail, you know that little thing that proves he raped someone.

I've been on the side of letting the FBI investigate. I think he's guilty, but they'll have a better idea. His innocence or guilt isn't even a factor anymore though. The way he behaved in his confirmation hearings should disqualify him.
Well lets be thankful that you're not in charge of anything important as your powers of observation are piss poor.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Basically, he's done with Kavanaugh.

I think this explains it better than anything else. The last minute plea for an FBI investigation gave them all an easier out. He now has too much baggage, and the GOP is hemorrhaging women supporters

Also - maybe Trump thinks the midterms won't play out the way it looks like they will

Remember - the Chinese are interfering with our elections
edit on 9/29/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

what exactly are they going to find in a 7 day investigation that wasn't found in the previous investigations as this guy moved up the judicial ranks?

I am still waiting on evidence, till then the guy is innocent, also your opinion of how he behaved is pretty irrelevant.

The guy has been accused of sexual assault, then morphed it into rape, then leader of a rape gang, now some articles are hinting at messing around with kids.

How exactly is he supposed to act when he is being smeared from coast to coast, and politicians are actually saying he is guilty without a single piece of verifiable evidence being produced?

link   

Really? I think well past 60% of Americans thought he behaved perfectly...

link   

False, none of that has been corraborrated and infact several have states they know nothing of Kav, evne his own remarks.

You're a liar.

But you don't care, you damned mind is made up.

Good, we're simply keep pushing you people back, further away from power, ideology and recourse. You too damn dangerous.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You read two pages out of 4100 and you know it is worthless... riiiight

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Basically, he's done with Kavanaugh.

I think this explains it better than anything else. The last minute plea for an FBI investigation gave them all an easier out. He now has too much baggage, and the GOP is hemorrhaging women supporters

Also - maybe Trump thinks the midterms won't play out the way it looks like they will

Remember - the Chinese are interfering with our elections
fake poll by liberal media outlets, some women disagree, not all and not doom and gloom.

China has BEEN interferring, but no media mention, because Russians and Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You need to catch up.
One recanted and apologized.
One was completely anonymous, which could have been any hater.
One has a dubious background and is represented by a corrupt lawyer, and her statements have been refuted by those who knew him at that time.
One has a vague claim, which had to call around to her friends to see if it even happened, and which is refuted by those who knew him at the time.
One testified before the Judiciary committee, represented by an attorney selected by Feinstein and likely paid by Soros, and her witnesses have no idea what she is talking about.

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Nice job exposing yourself, quick to the executioners chair, eh?

Disgusting and pitiful.

We all know that he and Judge gang raped many women at at least 10 parties. I'm sure his raping started early, maybe even in kindergarten. We know they got beat up raping women all over the place on a ship...

He will most likely rape a half dozen more before the end of next week and that is why we do not want the FBI investigation...BTW he raped Ford dozens of times too, but she can't remember them or how she got home...I'm sure we will know all the details by next Friday.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No point, these peoples minds are made up.

We just need to push this threw so that when he comes up clear, we can just throw that in their faces and they can see how foolish they acted.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

Why does every thread on ATS have to have a snarky anti-trump out of context comment ?

Why?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Curious - who was this?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump has the thickest skin and knows how people think we just need to be happy he is on America's side. The left is nothing to him.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump has the thickest skin and knows how people think we just need to be happy he is on America's side. The left is nothing to him.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Curious - who was this?

A Rhode Island man who accused Brett Kavanaugh of raping a “close associate of his” on a boat in 1985 recanted just hours after the claims were made public Wednesday.

Fifth Kavanaugh Accuser Recants

Hoax? Fifth accuser recants story of Kavanaugh boat assault

Senate Investigated 5th Kavanaugh Accuser – UPDATE: Man Apologizes For Hoax Against Kavanaugh!

If you are watching CNN, I can see how you are confused. They still published the story after he had recanted?.
CNN BUSTED for delayed update on 5th Kavanaugh accuser story who recanted

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: added links

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thanks - hadn't heard about this one

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Or, maybe as part of the investigation the FBI will find out who paid for these accusations?

Trump could have let the Dems walk into this, and that is why he is calm.

Imagine the uproar if Trump would have outright called for an FBI investigation of the accusers?
Now, the Dems asked him to do it.

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join