It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

" He seems happy, almost content.."

That is Because He KNOWS Something We Do Not . The WAR with the " Deep State " and the Leftist Democrats is Coming to a Head . He is just being Patient , the Hammer Will Fall on All of them Soon , and it will be an Epic Slaughter of the Evil Slimeballs that Infest this Great Country ...Stay Tuned ...........

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thomas Wictor thinks the FBI supplemental investigation is a trap for Dems.
THREAD:
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

,,,and, in discussions with registered rank and file Republicans who are incensed over this further delay and assault on a good man, the GOP can point to a retiring RINO in Flake and receive no blowback wahtsoever.

The GOP's recent history shows a party not fast enough on the uptake to have come up with this plan and carried it out so smoothly... what's changed? TRUMP. This trap has the President's signature on it and the best thing is the plan was so simple... just step back and let the Democrats dig their own graves, GOP put up token resistance and ensure things don't go too far out in the weeds, and at the end of the day the only Republican with even a slight degree of culpability over the circus is on his way out the door (and was already quite unpopular among the rank & file to begin with.)

Make no mistake, they could hold the floor vote tomorrow and Kav would be confirmed... they'd have not gone this far unless Murkowski, and likely Flake had already confirmed to McConnell that they were voting "yes." That said, allowing this FBI investigation snaps the door shut behind the deluge of left leaning moderates who have left the Democrats this week and ensures those dissatisfied voters have no reason, whatsoever, to turn back around and return to Schumer's merry band of idiots.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THREAD:
twitter.com...

TAT...the link say the account has been suspended. Must have had too much truth in the message.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

THREAD:
twitter.com...

TAT...the link say the account has been suspended. Must have had too much truth in the message.

Just happened.
They keep going after him.
edit on 28-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

THREAD:
twitter.com...

from "above" 👆👆

Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

☹️

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

THREAD:
twitter.com...

from "above" 👆👆

Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

☹️

I saw it.
SJW didn't understand what the word "assailant" meant...and told him they reported him.
Twit just went along with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Trump could drop a midnight bomb and drop Kavanaugh and select one of the right leaning women available and she would fly right through.

Wouldn't be right, but watching the MSM lose their damn minds would be well worth it.

The ole swich-er-roo. lol

EDIT: I guess they could always find a man for a million dollar go fund me scam that would claim she touched his pee pee one time at band camp...

If you sense sarcasm...it is because I am disgusted with this whole affair.
edit on R012018-09-28T19:01:23-05:00k019Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtain

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Basically, he's done with Kavanaugh. He was already wavering yesterday because he thought Kavanaugh looked weak on television. Breaking down in tears and walking things back today sealed it. Trump no longer supports him.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Really?

Just started, tonight, our 7th FBI investigation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He will someday be recognized as a truly great Justice of The United States Supreme Court!

twitter.com...

edit on 28-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Maybe he went to the doctor and wrote himself a prescription for something to chill him out

You never know

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Basically, he's done with Kavanaugh. He was already wavering yesterday because he thought Kavanaugh looked weak on television. Breaking down in tears and walking things back today sealed it. Trump no longer supports him.

I hope Trump isn't done with Kavanaugh. He surely doesn't deserve it. He did nothing wrong.

His accuser is a proven liar at best or completely nuts. Her own witnesses, which she named, all said under penalty of perjury that what she said is untrue. I understand from a political view why the Republican Senators said she was a victim, but in fact she is anything but a victim. She accused a man, whom she doesn't even know of sexual assault, because she disagrees with his politics. The FACTS prove that she is either a liar, not even a good liar, or certifiably insane. Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I hope Trump isn't done with Kavanaugh. He surely doesn't deserve it. He did nothing wrong.

Except rape people, lie under oath, show he lacks the proper temperament to be a judge, and have a gambling addiction.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Except rape people, lie under oath, show he lacks the proper temperament to be a judge, and have a gambling addiction.

LOL

MSM Stockholm Syndrome victim.

is it MSNBC?

💥💯💥

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I find your post to be a great example of Democrats thinking and cognitive abilities. Thanks for posting. It's always good to have the other side state their case.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You are better than this.....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So that's all it takes? A woman saying you tried to get to second base (over the cloths) somewhere in MD, sometime in 1982?

And POOF, you are a rapist. People like you suck.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I will play...

Care to show us this iron clad evidence?
I am curious cause the Democrats seemed to miss that little detail, you know that little thing that proves he raped someone.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You are better than this.....

I'm not 100% sure he raped someone that's what the investigation is for, but I do find the witnesses credible. Even despite that, the rest is still there. The way he acted in the hearing shows he lacks the right attitude.

Lets say he is innocent, he's a judge going on about his life being ruined. That means he has no faith in a system which he's a major part of. If he has no faith in that system, then why should he be an even bigger part of it?

Lets say he's not innocent. If that's the case, then he really shouldn't be on the bench.

In either outcome he's not fit to serve.

If someone acted the way he acted in his courtroom he would have thrown them out. If a woman acted the way he acted in that hearing, she would have been denied for being erratic, hysterical, and overly emotional.

He proved he's not fit, either through his actions then or his actions now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join