It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MRinder

He just won the midterms, so there's that. He provided a stage for the Democrats to make their own party appear so vile, so offputting, and so crude that the moderates and independents of this country who's vote the Dems likely would have had in 5 weeks are now scrambling away from them in droves.

I hope you are right, but I never discount the ability of Democrats to just buy whole heartedly into whatever the media and their government tells them is the truth. It's like they are some kind of liberal zombies. Half alive. Half dead. Wandering around in a full brainless and soulless trance.

Using ATS as an anecdote, I've seen multiple left leaning members who I have a history of political debate with state they were done with the Democrats and their crap in the past few days. The threads are out there in the record, too. #WalkAway was already a thing, this past week has made it THE thing which will ultimately kick the Democrats in the teeth in 5 weeks. They've pandered heavily to the 60%+/- of female voters who were already deeply in their corners, and in the process they've sent men and sensible women a message of "it doesn't matter whether a man actually assaulted a woman, all that matters is that a woman is accusing you of it... what did you do to make her hate you so, you evil man?" So they'll have their echo chamber in November at the polls, only it won't reach much further than their core of voters and we all know you can't win a major election without engaging the middle 35-40% of the voters who aren't straight line partisan brown nosers for either party.

Not saying the GOP has picked up most of the voters fleeing the Left's House of Terrors... but they didn't exactly have to pick them up, either. All they had to do here was step back and allow the Democrats to show just how repugnant they are and do all the work for them.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: rigel4
No .. Please explain to a simple person like me
thanks.

Trump set trap for Dems... Dems take bait... Trump win... Trump still not tired of winning... End...

How’s that... simple enough... 🤨

I very much doubt Trump could bait a fishing hook, let alone create a plan that requires more than one
move planned in advance.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes, and I hope you are right in your hunch. That would be sweeeeet.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's funny, I noticed as well he has toned down his 'tone'. He's still egotistical and much of a braggart but he has a calmness that is new. I even made some comments on it after the last few speeches he gave. There is a calmer attitude about him. Maybe the honeymoon is over and he has become a little less sensitive. But I think it's more like he's watching a sinking ship and there's no use kicking a dead jackass.

Whow knows, it could be temporary but whatever the reason, it is a noticeable change.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'd like to see Trump appoint a Special Counsel to look into this matter. One similar to the one looking into the Russian collusion. One without boundaries. One that can get to lawyer / Client conversation. One that can dig through emails. One that can require Social media to release information. I'd throw the nomination out the window to see this happen. I'd love to see what a special council digging around in the Democratic Senate could find with unlimited power.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Or he's got other things on his mind. What's going on with him and Rosenstein?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have been wondering about that too. Trump and Rosenstein had a meeting scheduled yesterday.

Very interesting that we have not heard what happened, given recent events.
hmmmm

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have been wondering about that too. Trump and Rosenstein had a meeting scheduled yesterday.

Very interesting that we have not heard what happened, given recent events.
hmmmm

The meeting was rescheduled by Trump in light of the committee hearing on Kav.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

No .. Please explain to a simple person like me
thanks.

Trump set trap for Dems... Dems take bait... Trump win... Trump still not tired of winning... End...

How’s that... simple enough... 🤨

I very much doubt Trump could bait a fishing hook, let alone create a plan that requires more than one
move planned in advance.

And yet he's accomplished far far far more than you could ever dream of doing in your lifetime.

He's probably content on what burd dude said. The Dems just showed how despicable they really are. It's definitely not attractive.
edit on 28-9-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I just read the last two pages. You're not missing out on anything, I promise.

Nothing that even resembles "evidence" of anything.

STATIST GLOBALIST MARXIST SHILL!

It reveals everything!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

He seems happy, almost content, even thought he is not getting his way. Usually by now he dropping tweet bombs, calling people names, threatening anyone and everyone. You know, the usual chit fit.

Not very presidential in my eyes. The way you just described the way he acts....but you nailed it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or he's got other things on his mind. What's going on with him and Rosenstein?

While a lot of people disagree with you (including me from time to time) Trump is an easy person to understand. He is a big follower of the classic "Art of War". Given that everything that has been going on can be viewed in perfect sense if one has read that book. Given that, it should be noted that if he appears calm, then the opposite is most likely true. While I have pointed out that the "Art of War" can be clearly seen in his actions during events that are Trump-positive, the opposite can also be seen as true.

Let's hope that whatever it is (be it Iran, former Obama administration people playing geopolitics, the SCOTUS nominee, this on going anti-Trump movement left overs in the Government, or whatever let's just hope it doesn't screw the population of the US.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I just read the last two pages. You're not missing out on anything, I promise.

Nothing that even resembles "evidence" of anything.

STATIST GLOBALIST MARXIST SHILL!

It reveals everything!

I've been accused of worse

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That's the problem. People look at his tweets as if they represent his state of mind. But that's a straight up fallacy.

All caps? He must be furious. He tweeted "SAD"? He must be disappointed. A tweet storm? He must be unhinged. He "attacked" someone with a tweet? He must be a bully. He tweeted "the press is the enemy of the people"? He must be a dictator.

Meanwhile he's probably just sitting on the toilet typing into his phone.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are we sure it's not a doppelganger?

The dead squirrel nailed to his head also looks strangely calm lately.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's the kind of calm and confidence you'd expect from anyone that has been shown the future and the outcome will be good for them, their team etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Bet he`s got a BIG October surprise planned to spring on the Dems.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 9/28/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He just won the midterms, so there's that. He provided a stage for the Democrats to make their own party appear so vile, so offputting, and so crude that the moderates and independents of this country who's vote the Dems likely would have had in 5 weeks are now scrambling away from them in droves.

You are right. I have heard from known demoncrats this week that they are so embarrassed over the way Kavanaugh was beind railroaded by the demoncrats, Pelosi's funding raising while the hearings were going on, and the fake news articles & tv commentaries about the whole process, that they will be voting Republican in the midterms for the first time in their life; and some of them are in their fifties and sixties

p.s. there may be a surprise announcement at the Trump rally tomorrow in West Virginia.....or maybe not.
edit on 9/28/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Are we sure it's not a doppelganger?

The dead squirrel nailed to his head also looks strangely calm lately.

I was gonna say that they have finally unleashed his clone/Droid

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join