It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is way too calm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have noticed that Trump has been way too calm during this whole Supreme Court debacle. Way too political. Way too self controlled. It is downright unTrump like.

I heard him answer some questions at a press conference where it looks like the Kavanaugh confirmation will drag out at least another week. There press asked them about it and he was all chill basically saying whatever happens happens.

He seems happy, almost content, even thought he is not getting his way. Usually by now he dropping tweet bombs, calling people names, threatening anyone and everyone. You know, the usual chit fit.

But not the last week or two and especially in regards to Kavanaugh. He seems fulfilled. He is like the cat that ate the Canary, like a dog that found a bone, like he just found a new tax loophole that is completely legal. He is happy like a lion chasing down a fresh herd of water buffalo licking his chops and anticipating his reward.

Has anyone else noticed this change in demeanor? I get a feeling that he just checkmated the Democrats and is just sitting back and enjoying watching his plan unfold. I think he has baited a trap and they are already ensnared and don't even realize it.

I believe I see what he has done and how it unfolds? Do you see it too?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No .. Please explain to a simple person like me
thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Yes, I've noticed a much calmer demeanor from him during and after the UN meetings and his speech there.

They must have upped his meds to a higher level to handle all the stuff happening, good for them!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Visit the Q thread..White House insiders. You will then understand what is going on and why President Trump is so calm and confident.
edit on 9/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
With everyone in the MSM demonizing Kavanaugh last week, Trump has had a lil vacation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Visit the Q thread..White House insiders. You will then understand what is going on and why President Trump is so calm and confident.

I will check out the Q thread, but I have a hard time believing most of it. No offense meant, so please accept my apology if that upsets you.
edit on 28-9-2018 by MRinder because: Fix

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just went there.

Just wild tangents going in every which direction with pictures of Ford and people ripping on her for how she looks.

link   
How do I get to the Q thread? Can someone give me a link?

link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I just read the last two pages. You're not missing out on anything, I promise.

Nothing that even resembles "evidence" of anything.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He just won the midterms, so there's that. He provided a stage for the Democrats to make their own party appear so vile, so offputting, and so crude that the moderates and independents of this country who's vote the Dems likely would have had in 5 weeks are now scrambling away from them in droves.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
No .. Please explain to a simple person like me
thanks.

Trump set trap for Dems... Dems take bait... Trump win... Trump still not tired of winning... End...

How’s that... simple enough... 🤨

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks to all for the links.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yes, I too have noticed but as someone else has alluded to , he might just be enjoying the fact that the hyenas are after someone else for a few days.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks to all for the links.

No problem

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Yes, I too have noticed but as someone else has alluded to , he might just be enjoying the fact that the hyenas are after someone else for a few days.

I have always felt he has enjoyed the hyenas chasing him, but maybe you are right maybe he has taken a break.

On the other hand, have you ever had someone you really didn't like who kept jerking you around? Then one day the answer comes to you on how to get the upper hand? Then you unleash your plan and there is that moment where you know the other person is totally screwed and you have won.. you know that moment where the rats head is in the trap but the trap hasn't sprung shut but you are certain it will? And you think in that second "I got you now you rat bastards."

That's the feel Trump has to me right now. Pure satisfaction and conquest.

edit on 28-9-2018 by MRinder because: Grammer

edit on 28-9-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Don't listen to Stinker. Go read the last 10 months of posts and research. you may not believe in Q but the information will be invaluable to understanding current and past events. and yes someone posted a picture of Ford and Dana Carvey, it;s a dead ringer!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He just won the midterms, so there's that. He provided a stage for the Democrats to make their own party appear so vile, so offputting, and so crude that the moderates and independents of this country who's vote the Dems likely would have had in 5 weeks are now scrambling away from them in droves.

I hope you are right, but I never discount the ability of Democrats to just buy whole heartedly into whatever the media and their government tells them is the truth. It's like they are some kind of liberal zombies. Half alive. Half dead. Wandering around in a full brainless and soulless trance.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seems to me a blanketing of the country with ads trumpeting the democratic view that we, the people, should no longer be guaranteed due process, and just before the mid terms, should be an easy recipe for voter turnout to protect their rights. Will probably have to be detailed enough to show the dems who are trying to revoke yet another right provided to citizens by this country’s Constitution.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join