It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats win! Precedent set to unleash decades old allegations with no proof

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell announced Friday evening that the most recent accusers have had their accusations investigated. There's no there there.

SOURCE: twitter.com...

There will be an avalanche of new accusers over the coming days.
Do you think the Democrats just intend to delay for another week????
edit on 29/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I dont think the'll go with accusers.. but someone may appearing claiming '' hey, I was there - I remember this.. ''

one thing.. ''Ford came forward....''

Ford didn't come forward. She wrote an anonymous letter about a 'apparent' high school party 36yrs ago...and was tracked down. Feinstein or Waters office then leaked the letter. The democrats then advised Ford to assign a specific lawyer, Ford did. The lawyer then kept information from Ford and setup the phony polygraph... this is not some ''victim'' coming forward...

what did it, was this interaction:

Flake looked scared... how did security allow this to happen? this has threat written all over it... this scared the crap out of Flake and his interns...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Its like all these Kavanaugh supporting outraged people forget about the last Supreme Court Nominee... Dont nominate a person with # in their past and they get through pretty damn easy and even some DEMs will vote for them.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Maybe we should all just email Feinstein with anonymous accusations with no evidence, I’m sure she touched my pee pee back in 96’

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If you want to know what comes next.

This is it.

Belief has replaced Hard evidence.

Dress rehearsal for impeachment

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And why shouldnt they? There are unanswered questions about this guy why shouldnt they look into it?
If hes's so innocent whats it going to hurt.
Whats the rush HuH?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Why are you ashamed? They are doing the right thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

edit on 9292018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So why did Gorsuch get approved with very little fanfare. Its not the dems its the man they are nominating that is the problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No they have not said that. Why guys? Why do you all have to resort to these stupid lies?
At midnight when its just you alone with your thoughts do you continue to lie to yourself and more important do you believe what you tell yourself lol. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you Miss Cleo.

Call me now!

I see the future.... I see all.... call me now.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

No its the truth. If you have nothing to hide then let them look.
Or go away. You have secrets you dont want people to find out about you kick and scream and make ugly faces for the TV cameras. You rail and get loud and get mad. And you accuse others of having drinking problems so that yours dont seem so extraordinary. This guys needs to take a hike. Hes flawed and unlikable.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

We will see if they win. I myself intend to go to the polls in November and vote against EVERY democrat. I want to see them completely swept from power. I am sure I am not alone in this sentiment. They have been taken over by the fringe left and globalists and they are ripping this country apart, and now its a matter of survival for us all. I think they have gone way to far and they could really be in serious trouble at the midterms for it. Good. And if they dont abide by the election results, we call out the national guard and start locking them up. These people are seditionists and some are outright traitors. There are plenty of people who are ready and willing to deal with them, harshly if need be.

edit on 29-9-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Those who have nothing to hide welcome such things. a reply to: Grambler

Does it occur to you that Kavanaugh may have had nothing to hide and this is political subterfuge and a hatchet job? If you have nothing to hide something can be fabricated to bring you down. Stalin and Hitler loved this strategy and our current crop of dems do as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wow!!! I don't know if what you said is naive or optimistic? I kind of wish I had a pair of your rose colored glasses.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No its the truth. If you have nothing to hide then let them look.
Or go away. You have secrets you dont want people to find out about you kick and scream and make ugly faces for the TV cameras. You rail and get loud and get mad. And you accuse others of having drinking problems so that yours dont seem so extraordinary. This guys needs to take a hike. Hes flawed and unlikable.

Funny, I see it another way. If you are falsely accused and your family has been thrown into a media circus and witch hunt based on unsubstantiated allegations you get angry. Would you expect less?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have read through most of these threads on BK, without commenting until this blindly worded blanket comment quoted above.

Your comment lacks any understanding of how one-sided the system already is towards accusations without any proof, just an allegation. A simple verbal allegation/accusation can land you in jail, today, without "due process" on certain topics.

To make it worse, the accuser can withdraw the accusation without recourse.

Meanwhile, the accused is stuck with jail, bonding, legal fees and even "if" the accuser withdraws at no recourse to themselves, the State will still pursue the charge based on the local complaint.

Your comment is so ridiculous, you have no idea what a false allegation costs the accused.

Mg
edit on 29-9-2018 by missed_gear because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

as opposed to the bummer loving alt left echo chamber this place had been for the past 8 years?

Just trying to understand your double standard.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My understanding is that the dems have this type of play against everyone on Trumps list for SC. It would not have mattered who he had chosen, it would have still ended up being THIS circus that we are witnessing now.

Scary times,

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes, the progressive democrat party has won-the-day

'They' know they (the elite democrats) still have a slew of deep-state actors within the bowels of the FBI...
we could unmask them as coming from the ranks of the Senior Executive Service as well as a cadre of Special Agents scattered within the far reaching FBI Agency.
...but that will not happen as the Conservative followers of the Rule-of-Law have taken-the-bait called 'fairness' from the crafty elites of the radical left democrat party and agreed to the obvious one-week Smear Campaign directed specifically targeting the candidate Kavanaugh's adolescent shortcomings

the McCain replacement in AZ is not so gullible as to think a 5 work-day investigation limited to the Thursday Hearings' testamonies… will shed new light on the he-said-she-said stalemate...He is well aware that more personal transgressions and beer intoxication events will be the bulk of the new evidence to be revealed--> 5 more days of Character Assassination so as to make the nominee a Pariah in the wider community.
With nary a look see at Ford or her association with snarky lawyers/ being a CIA asset/ & being a 'flake' in general with a slew of psycho problems that cause Dr Ford to be on a short leash and kept uninformed of other strategic ploys or plots being used by her life managers in the deep-state such as mrs. lisa barsoomian (the wife of Rod Rosenstein) the go-to-Lawyer in this certain sphere of persons.

see: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

for related info surrounding this/these issues

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join