It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats win! Precedent set to unleash decades old allegations with no proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
This place is insane.

Remember when Republicans unleashed decades old allegations about Bill Clinton?

The double-standards on display on ATS since it turned into an alt-right echo chamber are off the charts.

Oh, no, no, no.

William Jefferson Clinton was known to be a "player" from the beginning. EVERYBODY understood that was what he was. I say this with 100% confidence in my straightness, not to say that there is anything wrong with being a member of any other gender species, he was a damn good looking dude, with a personality that, I would assume, would give him a "success rate" that may well have been over 90%.

And come on, he never tried to cover up that fact. Why? Because he didn't HAVE to cover it up.

I know times have changed, but back then, it was a badge of honor.

He has a "wandering eye" to this very day. You know it, and so does everybody else.

Most (not all) red-blooded males who had the same thing waiting at home that HE had would have done the same. It ain't purty or polite, but there it is. And it's the truth.

Apples and oranges, brother, apples and oranges.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Grambler

Sean Hannity - twitter

Pussies.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All part of delaying until midterms.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is going to be a train wreck... yea the democrats and their koolaid drinkers are crowing now, like they do every time they get some sort of victory.
I have no doubt the republicans will weaponize this to a degree the democrats never considered (like every time before), no accusation is off the table now any possibility of things getting done in DC is now dead.

With this farce the world is right to laugh at us, innocent till proven guilty is being buried and idiots on the left are cheering it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This is going to be a train wreck... yea the democrats and their koolaid drinkers are crowing now, like they do every time they get some sort of victory.

They won't be when the shoe is on the other foot.

Actions have consequences.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They will delay getting requested information to the FBI and not make people available to question because they are afraid to drive across town... they will find ways to delay the investigation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: MteWamp

Schumer’s advocation of the Fairness Doctrine in 2008 kept you from exercising free speech by making you not call into talk radio shows for fear that sharing your opinion was somehow a criminal act. It has limited your voice to be heard. Devalued your self worth. And kept you from receiving promotions from lack of confidence. And from creating your own business for fear it was promoting your ideas via sales of a product or service. And has most definitely kept you from trying to have a relationship with a formal model. Estimated individual loss is projected to be $15 billion.

SEE?

There it is, in a nutshell.

And there are others.

If I can stop crying, I'll PM you my cell number, because we may have to collaborate on this one, Hoss!

Completely destroyed my life. He kept asking me....

No, I won't go into that here because of T&C, but it was, well, depraved.

edit on 28-9-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What if they do produce evidence?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

What sort of evidence would convince the country that Kavanaugh did what Ford stated in her affidavit?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

democrats and their koolaid drinkers

Funniest snip I have heard coming from a trump supporter lol....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Then it would have been produced back in 2003 when the FBI first conducted their background checks to work under Bush.

They aren't going to find snip unless they make it the hell up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I am not really a supporter, I didn't vote for him and I wont vote for him in the next election.

There is a ton of things to dislike about the man, but I will not stand aside and blindly accept made up stories and claims he is guilty of treason without a single scrap of evidence.

I will never vote for a republican or democrat again, that has been my mantra for about 10 years, did it one time and felt dirty after.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
According to Fox just now: "President Trump Orders the FBI to conduct supplemental investigation into Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh"

edit on 28/9/2018 by Sublimecraft because: added image

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

What sort of evidence would convince the country that Kavanaugh did what Ford stated in her affidavit?

That, my friend, may well be the most insightful question that has been asked all day.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
From the 2006 Kavanugh confirmation vote.

Feinstein,Durbin,Leahy,Schumer(Obama,Clinton,Biden)

Voted NAY.

Hilariously funny.

KK grand master Robert Byrd voted Yea.

www.govtrack.us...

So the peoples who minds were already made up?

The people that were in congress in 2006.
edit on 28-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So fords lawyers are saying more than a week is needed and no conditions should be put on this, as sublime posted and I predicted.

A question for all of those saying not wanting an fbi investigation means there is something to hide.

If fords lawyers hesitate in cooperating with the fbi by stalling on documents or interviews, will you say she must have something to hide?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The politics in this country very much resemble a 5th grade playground fight about who got hit with the dodge ball .....I hit you.. no you didn't...yes I did . Bunch-o-bull

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There should not be any allegations considered by the FBI other than Ford's. I would like to see the FBI given access to Dr. Ford's therapist notes to see if BK was named back in 2012. They should both submit to a polygraph, conducted by a neutral third party.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

NO , they Have Not . If the Democrats go into the Midterms with Kavanaugh Still the Unconfirmed nominee, they'll get Crushed and the Republicans will Hold more of the House and Senate than they do now. The American People are Tired of this Sheit !

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

From the Washington Examiner - not exactly a left wing rag:

Jeff Flake takes Senate GOP hostage — and does the right thing

His request for a narrow FBI background investigation isn’t a request as much as it is a demand. With undecided Sens. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., backing Flake up, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has no choice but to accede to it. If McConnell opposes a one-week delay, he wouldn’t have the votes — and Flake, Murkowski, and Manchin would make sure of it.

To put it bluntly, Senate Republicans are being held hostage by one of their own.

Flake, however, did the right thing. You can tell he was torn about what to do on Kavanaugh’s confirmation. While he’s a solid conservative who wants another conservative jurist on the Supreme Court like the rest of his Republican colleagues, he also wants the process to be as fair and judicious as it can be — to the nominee, to Ford, to the Senate as an institution, and to the country. It’s inconceivable that the Judiciary Committee would rush Kavanaugh to the bench when three separate allegations of sexual assault and misconduct are hanging over his head. Flake, to his credit, recognized the problem and used his unique power as a swing vote to push for an investigation that should have occurred before the committee voted.

No harm is done. Everybody (that is not Mitch McConnell) has everything to gain from this and nothing to lose

This zero sum approach is killing us

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join