It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats win! Precedent set to unleash decades old allegations with no proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From the get go, this was never about justice, anyone who has been around, can tell you this. Both sides were wanting political capital to be able to use in the election.

When the allegation first came out, I figured it was going to play out, as it did. Person makes a claim, then it goes public, and the person making the claim, will be threatened, and attacked, and demonized, and it just blows up.

The senate, this committee could have paused the hearing, could have stated that there needs to be an investigation, to see if the claims are true or not. They could have even set forth a new precedent where there would be a gag order in place, where no one would know, until the final report was given, and the evidence was put forth. In short we all got treated to a he said/she said argument with both parties going down the line.

What is even sadder of all, is that all those main people involved, were around or know of Anita Hill. All of them also know that allegations like this, that there should be investigation, and that it should not ever be political. This is damming for all involved.

We do not know the truth. And chances are never will. And it sent the wrong message, to the country and continues the mess of what is known as the congress.

I would be surprised, if there is an investigation, and believe that they will do a vote anyways, held down party lines. I would not be surprised if the vote happens early next week, to get him on the bench as fast as one could blink. After all, the prior precedents that were standing, seem to no longer matter and legal doors are opened up, that should never be. And who will suffer for it, probably we the people.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ok, taking a deep breath....

What if the FBI investigates and finds out that Feinstein and Avenatti are behind the whole thing and paid these women to lie? That might be a good outcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
**BREAKING**

Fords lawyers insist NO limitations on time or scope of the FBI investigation into the allegation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
**BREAKING**

Fords lawyers insist NO limitations on time or scope of the FBI investigation into the allegation.

Link?

But of course that is what they would say.

Almost like I predicted just that?

And so the games begin.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
**BREAKING**

Link?

But of course that is what they would say.

Almost like I predicted just that?

And so the games begin.

Standby - it was just announced on Fox during 'The Five' by Ed Henry

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

What if the FBI investigates and finds out that Feinstein and Avenatti are behind the whole thing and paid these women to lie? That might be a good outcome.

The FBI should investigate Ford's Gofundme account and trace where those donations came from.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Which reminds me.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Yet the FBI has stated this is not something they would investigate...wow and some people wonder about the revolt against rinos.

The FBI won't find anything new, they won't offer any conclusions one way or the other.

But it will delay the process

When this is over, there will most likely be more hearings based on the FBI findings, where democrats will then attempt to make the case that despite the result Kavanaugh has proven himself unfit to serve on the court, and republicans must withdraw his nomination and replace him with a better nominee, if that works out their way, the next nominee (if conservative) will face the same circus as Kavanaugh was put through, because the democrats will find something they did decades ago to bring forward on them....

This will never end, until they get the nominee they want.

Mob rule wins!

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

They wouldn't find this, but if Soros can be found out, then that EO that he so dislikes could be put to good use.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The biggest thing I have a problem is the FBI manufactured evidence against Trump.

They wouldn't even think twice doing it to BK.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They did not manufacture evidence against trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Yet the FBI has stated this is not something they would investigate...wow and some people wonder about the revolt against rinos.

The FBI won't find anything new, they won't offer any conclusions one way or the other.

But it will delay the process

When this is over, there will most likely be more hearings based on the FBI findings, where democrats will then attempt to make the case that despite the result Kavanaugh has proven himself unfit to serve on the court, and republicans must withdraw his nomination and replace him with a better nominee, if that works out their way, the next nominee (if conservative) will face the same circus as Kavanaugh was put through, because the democrats will find something they did decades ago to bring forward on them....

This will never end, until they get the nominee they want.

Mob rule wins!

Anarchy rules. Let the court of public opinion now rule over due process.

If they feared Kavanagh before, I certainly hope he does get in now. Because he certainly will remember how our rule of law in this country was destroyed by corrupt politicians for the rest of his life.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just want to point out that Ford's Attorney Michael Bromwich
is also representing Andrew McCabe. He was also involved
in the Iran Contra proceedings.

Someone has looked into Ford's father, Ralph G. Blasey Jr.
He was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington D.C.
that in 1998 was taken over by Sun Trust Bank whose majority share owner
is the CIA linked investment fund Black Rock.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah they did

FBI Scandal: The heavily redacted FISA application the FBI used to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page is supposed to vindicate the FBI from charges of political bias.But there can be no doubt that the FBI withheld pertinent information from the judges who approved a highly intrusive domestic spying operation during a presidential campaign.

www.investors.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Time to Ragnarok DC, ya think?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They mass produced it.

💥😯💥

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The additional FBI background check - the 7th overall on Kavanaugh - has been approved by the Whitehouse but to last no longer than 1 week.

However, Democrats being as corrupt and truly evil as they are will almost certainly move the goal posts again and will be working this week almost exclusively on creating some new allegations.

Republicans never learn - you give pure evil an inch and it will take a mile.

All so predictable - who in their right mind thinks the Democrats will just settle for a week long additional background check.

EDIT : they have already started...

Coons, who initiated the deal using his 'friendship' with Flake has made reference to not being able to control what "other allegations might come next week", whilst Dr Ford's lawyers have demanded no artificial timelines to the investigation.

That didn't take long. Democrats are truly rancid.
edit on 28/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You are a liar
Tell your lies elsewhere

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Until the *FBI interviews the pissing hookers, they manufactured evidence against Trump.

*Precedent

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is very dangerous its getting to the point the only safe candidate will be a woman. And guys can't defend themselves against claims so heaven help you if a female gets mad at you at work. Or guys will start having to wear cameras like the police with any female interaction. And god i don't even want to think about my first date with the wife seeing as i didn't take get lost as an answer. I thought i was being assertive turns out i harrassed her luckily to avoid prosecution i asked her to marry me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It would be epic if the Scotus jumped in and told congress to eff off and vote.

Since they've made a mockery of law.
edit on 28-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join