It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats win! Precedent set to unleash decades old allegations with no proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Can you imagine the flood of threats that will be coming into Kavanaugh his wife and children over the next week? Damn I feel bad for those little girls.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Holy cow.
They caved.

This is so wrong.

Now we'll see if President Trump actually gives the order to the FBI. As of 10 minutes ago they had not received such order.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tekaran

Can you imagine the flood of threats that will be coming into Kavanaugh his wife and children over the next week? Damn I feel bad for those little girls.

While little girl voice Ford collects her millions in Gofundme dollars and gets to be some kind of folk hero for "resisting".

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I am ashamed to live in this country. I really am.

Not because of the result of this, but because of the circus that led up to it.

SPIT

Things are about to get much much much worse.

this is only the beginning.

We have crossed the rubicon.

Only when the inquisition is turned on those cheering for this will they realize their mistake

If the Rubicon has been crossed, then a new Spartacus must be selected to protect the people of the republic.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Holy cow.
They caved.

This is so wrong.

Now we'll see if President Trump actually gives the order to the FBI. As of 10 minutes ago they had not received such order.

I hope to god he refuses.

Let the left riot and act like children.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This was a kindergarten trap that the Republicans in that committee fell for. It’s clear to anybody with half a brain cell what’s happening here. Flake and the other Republicans better go ahead and clean out their offices now.

link   
Will the FBI team put together to investigate this have any men on it?

link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

It’s mcconell not trump

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

It’s mcconell not trump

Sure about that?

I thought Trump had to give the go ahead?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Holy cow.
They caved.

This is so wrong.

I hope to god he refuses.

Let the left riot and act like children.

The problem is you have three or four fake Republicans on the Senate.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah yes political genocide... you know the moment trump won I knew the Republicans end game goal. And they have almost achieved it. Sad really. But the power of the internet was on their side. Guess we will see for sure soon enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What if I come forward with allegations that Chuck Schumer diddled me when I was a kid?

Don't say it's different that "DR." Ford's allegations, because it's not. it's EXACTLY the same thing. I bet I could use publicly available information and come up with something just as good. Oh, and with EYEWITNESSES that WILL back it up.

The Dems have opened a door here, that allows ANY unsupported allegation, from ANYONE, to be dragged out in the open.

I can tell you this, and you should listen, By ALL that's Holy, EVERY ONE OF THEM better start praying that THEIR A$$ IS WELL COVERED.

And, it's not.

And

link   
The FBI just said that as long as they do not have to investigate the 10 Ramirez gang rape parties that she attended, they can wrap this up in 3 to 4 days.

The interviews have already been sent out to FBI offices across the country and they are only waiting for President Trump to get them the green light.
edit on 9/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

That’s what graham said earlier.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did we just somehow forget that the FBI has basically been in collusion with the Dems for the past 2 years?

Yeah, what can possibly go wrong?

Democrats: The party of RULE or RUIN.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This place is insane.

Remember when Republicans unleashed decades old allegations about Bill Clinton?

The double-standards on display on ATS since it turned into an alt-right echo chamber are off the charts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I disagree. Flake was the hero and not the goat as I explained here.

But given that McConnell caved to a one week hold, he blew the out Flake gave him. Should have said the FBI had 72 hours to submit a report. Would have satisfied everything with the illusion of compromise. The FBI could cover it by calling all three and asking if they wanted to recant or amend their affidavit submitted to the SJC. Then called Ford for any other witness names. Done deal in a few hours.

edit on 28-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
This place is insane.

Remember when Republicans unleashed decades old allegations about Bill Clinton?

The double-standards on display on ATS since it turned into an alt-right echo chamber are off the charts.

Oh give it up already, ATS is the least "alt-anything" site on the inter-webs.

As to the Clinton issues from decades ago, well there is evidence to back those up, and not just vague statements put forward at the last minutes.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Holy cow.
They caved.

This is so wrong.

No, it's a smart move. The Dem "victory" today will set the table for a bloodbath at the polls in 5 weeks... not a red wave, don't get me wrong, but a blue drought. Many who would have voted Democrat will not do so now. In the meanwhile, Kavanaugh will be confirmed in a week and this circus will end.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

We care...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join