It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Admit I Was Wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: underwerks

The best thing anyone can do is walk away from the daily sh#t show and never look back. Just interact with in a face to face basis and try get on with your own lives.

Some of us really enjoy the sh!t show circus. It's entertaining...only a total moron would take it seriously.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JDmOKI

I can't even imagine the way Trumpite knuckleheads would respond if a woman had behaved the way Kavanaugh did before the Judicial Committee.

BTW, after Kavanaugh's Academy Award deserving performance of a scorned entitled white male elitist victim, the Jesuits and the American Bar Association pulled their endorsements of him.

You show your bias in every single post. I'm not a trump supporter and I don't even fully endorse BK. I don't look at the world in the lens of gender and race like you. If it was a woman I'd say the exact same thing "show me evidence of a crime" otherwise take your circus somewhere else. If they show me evidence and witnesses of the crime next week I side with finding another nominee.

I'm sure if BK is cleared of all accusations you wont paint him as a an entitled white serial rapist right?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What are you implying? Haha I think it’s entertaining too, I’m not even American so it matters little to me. But last time I checked none of this was meant to be the comedy it turned into. Which is kinda sad really.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are you surprised by anyone on any side acting a certain way anymore? American politics has become a high-paid shouting match for fully-grown children in suits. It's been embarrassing for longer than you're giving credit.

Just in my daily life here in the south, I frequent a flea market where I hear conservatives saying Trump is a 'goddamn savior' and Lee Harvey Oswald (or whoever shot JFK) should've been given a medal. This is a real thing I overheard from some conservative rednecks last week.

On the flip side, I work at a laundromat and a Mexican family stole a coke from my vending machine. When I tried to take it back, they proceeded to yell at me and call me names. I called the police on them, and as a result, the family went to the police later and complained that I kicked them out because I was racist. Obviously, the leftist social agenda is working well, seeing as how white people can't say or do anything without unjustified backlash from supposedly oppressed individuals.

The point is, both sides are retarded and so is anyone who plays the game. It affects all of us even on the most mundane levels. I almost want a global holocaust just to cleanse some of this common and embraced retardation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'm not a trump supporter and I don't even fully endorse BK.

If the shoe doesn't fit, why are still trying to wear it? You sure won't see me trying to wear the shoes you're throwing at me.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join