It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So after yesterday has anyone changed their opinion on Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nope.

Yesterday wasn't about Trump. Save in a very tangential sort of way. It was about a Trump nominee, true enough.

What it was actually about was the fact that with Kavanaugh, a fairly young man as judges go, will be shaping the court for two, possibly three decades--maybe longer.

Trump will be long gone. So, too, will most if not all, of those Senators that made such morons out of themselves yesterday.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ohh gee willikers... Did you switch from repub to Dem after hearing the reubs say their only goal was to see Obama fail? Did you?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Not the anti-Trumpers. They will support kangaroo courts, will presume guilt before innocence,

So I am sure you have never said "lock her up" or supported that....right? Seriously, do you think Hillary Clinton should be in prison? Most of you claiming guilty until proven innocent also claim the lock her up snip.... So what is it?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

my theory on politiks is simple.

the only difference between a repub and a dem? the dem lubes up before he blasts ya from behind.

That's a great description, both parties are #ing us up ass, one side just does it a little more diplomatically...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
One of my best friends and my business partner is a Trump hating liberal. But he was disgusted and embarrassed at how that hearing went yesterday .

So I asked if he sees that is how they have treated Trump for 3 years with baseless accusations and maybe his opinion of the man was manipulated by the same circus.

His answer was he still hates Trump.

I have seen a few different posters on ATS say they cant be a democrat any more after that shi show.

They way they treated Kavanaugh is the same way POTUS 45 has been treated for 3 years. Everything is slander , rapist, racist , Nazi, Tax evader, sexist, collusion with Russia, Putins Puppet, separates children from their parents , he eats too much ice cream, hates Mexicans and Muslims. Or he is just a dick and way to orange.

Etc etc etc.

So I have that same question for them. Has their opinion of Trump changed at all? Do you realise that you have based your opinion on him from the news you hear and not facts ?

Can you at least see maybe you have been manipulated into hating him?

i think Trump has most likely done most of the things he is accused of. I think Kavanaugh did plenty but also don't think that should disqualify him, if he has completely changed that side of himself. The fact that he lies about little things is why he shouldn't be confirmed and a lack of past work that was not put forward.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So I asked if he sees that is how they have treated Trump for 3 years with baseless accusations and maybe his opinion of the man was manipulated by the same circus.

So I have that same question for them. Has their opinion of Trump changed at all? Do you realise that you have based your opinion on him from the news you hear and not facts ?

Can you at least see maybe you have been manipulated into hating him?

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy.

You know they’re standing there with no clothes… And you see these incredible-looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

Ah yes...'baseless' accusations.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm perfectly happy with the trumpishness of our Orange leader.

I wouldn't invite him to my home or trust him to borrow my car for the weekend; but.

I enjoy the fact that he is the worlds largest middle finger; and its up the nose of the ruling elite. He is a horrible human being. And who better to thwart the totalitarians, than the monopoly man????

His official portrait:

goo.gl...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Do you honestly think that anyone, particularly a 'liberal', would hate The Trumpet merely for looking like an orangutan?

We like orangutans.

We hate The Trumpet for what he is, a lying, narcissistic, stupid, ill-educated and unprincipled moron.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo
a reply to: wtfatta

We hate The Trumpet for what he is, a lying, narcissistic, stupid, ill-educated and unprincipled moron.

Ah, yes the Left's manifesto. I'll give you narcissistic.

Anyone can be seen as a liar with the right twist of context.

Unprincipled is a matter of opinion. Just because someone else has different principles than you, doesn't make them unprincipled.

Stupid, ill-educated and moron are saying the same thing, yet I'm still not convinced. What does it say about those who are unsuccessfully trying everything they can to depose a stupid, ill-educated, moron? Shouldn't it be easy?

Do you have actual evidence you can present to back up your claims?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So after yesterday has anyone changed their opinion on Trump?

Nope.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I didn't vote for Trump; I voted against Clinton. The are things about the man that I don't like, but that's true about pretty much every politician I know of (with the exception of Ron Paul).

BUT ... everytime I witness a progressive hack-job against him or anything he does, my support for the man and his agenda (which I do, BTW, largely support) is exponentially increased. The morons are, perhaps, his greatest asset in the battlefield.

What's the old hack? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

agree 100%

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Not the anti-Trumpers. They will support kangaroo courts, will presume guilt before innocence,

Seriously, do you think Hillary Clinton should be in prison? Most of you claiming guilty until proven innocent also claim the lock her up snip.... So what is it?

I think HRC, BC, Clinton Foundation, ALL of them should be investigated for all the alleged crimes over the years (i.e. dead bodies, scandals, collusions, and other improprieties) until it is proven that all these thousands of crimes are merely "coincidence". If proven innocent then no, I would not wish her in prison. Until then though, I have to make up my own mind based on years and years of following their stories as they unfold. As such, I would have to say yes I believe they all deserve to be in prison asap.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96
a reply to: notsure1

I think Trump is trying hard to be Americas president but a lot of the things that he wanted to do for America can't be done because the left wing, media hate and globalization stops him..

Genuinely asking because I need clarification but surely, if the House and Senate are both Right Wing does that not mean the Left Wing are powerless to stop him? The Left Wing, Media hate and globalisation didn't stop Dubya Bush in his invasion of Iraq. And would the White House really kowtow to Globalists?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If we consider the GOP as the 'right-wing' in America then they control all branches of federal government (at least they will if they get Kavanaugh), they control both state legislative chambers in 32 states and in 26 of those states they also hold the governorship.

The worst part about it? They don't even make up the majority of the nation. Of all registered voters in America, 40% are Democrats while 29% are Republicans. Of the last three presidential elections where the Republican won, they lost the popular vote twice. More people voted for Democratic candidates for the House in 2012 but the GOP still won the majority.

They cheat the system all while saying, 'no, no, it's the Democrats that are cheaters!' Pure projection.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join