It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So after yesterday has anyone changed their opinion on Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not the anti-Trumpers. They will support kangaroo courts, will presume guilt before innocence, and will go down with their rat-infested ship so long as it opposes Trump. One day history will forget about them.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: underwerks

All it took was a lying politician doing some grandstanding

The rest of your post is just as ridiculous.

"Party over everything is the right wing way" ?

Are you honestly that deluded? Oh wait....you're a Lefty. The answer is obvious.

Is that it?

How do Lindsey Grahams boots taste?

One of the most entertaining things by far is seeing responses like this.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
For one is physical stamina he and I are the same age and I could not keep up with the schedule that he seems to be handling I can give him thata reply to: notsure1

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Yeah exactly the plan.

Have Odumbo tweak the Smith-mundt act to legalize propaganda against American citizens using their own tax dollars to sow discord amongst themselves by triggering the emotion-based thinkers as to keep everyone at each others throats ignoring the biggest scam in the world of control through taxation. If they can influence other right removal in the process, then yay too!

The worst is watching the "liberals" act smug about it as we sink into a chaotic, police-state, communist, wealth sucking future where are kids are milked like cows.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What I find odd is when the Trump administration does something I don't like, the media is silent about it. Does anyone still remember when the Democratic party was anti-war, supported a person's Right to Choose, and believed in Equal Rights for all?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yesterday was stupid I agree on that. LIKE REALLY STUPID.

But I still don’t like trump and his “big brain”.
Our POTUS that said he could shoot someone and not loose support. He would marry his daughter, and that he used to walk into the dressing room full of naked woman because he is privileged (kinda jealous).

Let’s face it, the man is dumb as snip. He just placated to what Republicans wanted to hear. “Lock her up”, and “MAGA”.

Now I don’t believe this Russian collusion crap, but he is still DUMB.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Our POTUS that said he could shoot someone and not loose support. He would marry his daughter, and that he used to walk into the dressing room full of naked woman because he is privileged (kinda jealous).

Let’s face it, the man is dumb as snip. He just placated to what Republicans wanted to hear. “Lock her up”, and “MAGA”.

Pretty much wat my friend said.

go OU

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The voting options were dumb or evil though.

Independents need to step it up more than ever now.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No idea. Hows' your own colon looking?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Excellent thread subject....and timing....why it's perfect....if I may interject here

We know he is not perfect but better than that other choice from the deep deep dark dark....a place where they bite their heads off....suck their juice out and throw their skins away

Trump may turn out to be the immoral leader in Scripture......we dont6 care we had no choice now you see

yea, you lot made it clear you'll forego rape and sexual assault or chauvinism over any other vices.

the sad sad part is that you're right. trump as a person is a sleaze, but economically the country is in great shape. ...

so here we have another free pass for BroKav because the alternative is grim...
edit on 28-9-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The voting options were dumb or evil though.

Independents need to step it up more than ever now.

OH trust I didn’t vote evil LOL. I actually don’t vote in the general. I vote in all primaries and state elections. There is no point in voting in the general unless you want that stupid sticker to wear all day.

Also just a heads up to everyone beside NOTSURE1, OU football tomorrow!!! Make sure to watch it!
I will be making a thread that has 10-20 min updates. This is a big game guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

go OU

Your friend sounds like a smart person. But please tell me he didn’t vote Hillary.

PLEASE

GO OU!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

go OU

Your friend sounds like a smart person. But please tell me he didn’t vote Hillary.

PLEASE

GO OU!!!

He is a liberal not just a democrat so sadly yes he voted for Hillary

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

go OU

PLEASE

GO OU!!!

He is a liberal not just a democrat so sadly yes he voted for Hillary

OMG my eyes are burning now!!!
Your mission should you choose to accept, is as follows

Well you as a OU fan first and American second have a duty to set this individual straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So I have that same question for them. Has their opinion of Trump changed at all? Do you realise that you have based your opinion on him from the news you hear and not facts ?

Can you at least see maybe you have been manipulated into hating him?

The reason I hate Trump is because of the tactics he applied to aquire the land to build his golf resort here in Scotland, that dog and pony show last night hasn't changed that at all...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For real honest brokers, it will take time to be de-programed.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
cant speak for anyone. ......... for myself.. NO.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nope. I live in Canada, so I have to hate him right now...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think Trump is trying hard to be Americas president but a lot of the things that he wanted to do for America can't be done because the left wing, media hate and globalization stops him. It does go to show how much the world has changed.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who won the election. You will still be working the same # job so you and family can eat.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
#walkaway has teeth and is gaining ground. The media can lie about the polling and all that but at the end of the day the Democrats are losing numbers fast.

<< 1    3 >>

join