It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So after yesterday has anyone changed their opinion on Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
One of my best friends and my business partner is a Trump hating liberal. But he was disgusted and embarrassed at how that hearing went yesterday .

So I asked if he sees that is how they have treated Trump for 3 years with baseless accusations and maybe his opinion of the man was manipulated by the same circus.

His answer was he still hates Trump.

I have seen a few different posters on ATS say they cant be a democrat any more after that shi show.

They way they treated Kavanaugh is the same way POTUS 45 has been treated for 3 years. Everything is slander , rapist, racist , Nazi, Tax evader, sexist, collusion with Russia, Putins Puppet, separates children from their parents , he eats too much ice cream, hates Mexicans and Muslims. Or he is just a dick and way to orange.

Etc etc etc.

So I have that same question for them. Has their opinion of Trump changed at all? Do you realise that you have based your opinion on him from the news you hear and not facts ?

Can you at least see maybe you have been manipulated into hating him?

edit on 28-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Excellent thread subject....and timing....why it's perfect....if I may interject here

We know he is not perfect but better than that other choice from the deep deep dark dark....a place where they bite their heads off....suck their juice out and throw their skins away

Trump may turn out to be the immoral leader in Scripture......we dont6 care we had no choice now you see
edit on 28-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 28-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did something happen yesterday?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I have friends who will now not vote Democrat after the circus this week. They have not changed their mind about hating Trump, but they are now watching how he is treated with more critical eyesight.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As long as the media and Democrats continue to push pointless mocking like the color of Trump's skin (irony abounds on that one) ,I have no choice but to assume Trump is going against the grain.

If the media and Democrats took the time to focus on important events instead of muddying the waters, maybe my opinion would change, but if the reasons I'm to hate the man is because of the color of his skin, or because the media twisted his words in a provocative way...well...I don't hate someone for the color of their skin, and it doesn't help the media when they play a clip of Trump and then try to twist the words. DeMediaCrats: "Trump said a million to a million and a half showed up to his inauguration!!"

Trump actually said, "it looks like there's a million to a million and a half people here. I don't know how many, but that's what it looks like to me"

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Don't know about Trump, but it would be interesting to have an accurate unbiased gauge of public opinion of committee democrats handing of this confirmation, and democrats in government in general following this circus when complete, but that isn't possible so the next best thing will be the outcome after the midterm elections.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I didn’t know the vehicle but I knew sooner or later they would overplay their hand.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The hearing didn't change my opinion of Trump. I voted against HRC and I am generally speaking pleased with two of Trump's policies, 1) deregualation of business has unleashed animal spirits and greatly boosted the economy and 2) tax cuts have stimulated the economy so the Stock Market has been up and to the right, which is, pretty much all I care about politically.

But the hearing did change my opinion of the Leftist Democrats. They are far more despicable than even I had realized and they point up a huge failing in the structure of the US Government, i.e., that people like Feinstein could be making policy choices that could potentially affect the entire country. The Federal Government needs to be drastically defanged and powers need be brought back to the States.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why would yesterday change anyones opinion on Trump? If anything, it showed how quickly politicians like Graham become lackeys to Donald Trump once anything party related seems to be in danger. Which is the essence of party over everything else.

The hearing went pretty much as I expected. It seems the only people who were nervous about it were the right wingers here who actually expected Kavanaugh to not get confirmed.

All it took was a lying politician doing some grandstanding to get you right wingers whipped up into the whole “kill the infidels” thing. Just look in the eyes of any of the Republicans during that hearing.

Thank you for laying bare what your party is about, for the entire public to see.

Party over everything, that’s the right wing way.
edit on 28-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I didn't vote for Trump; I voted against Clinton. The are things about the man that I don't like, but that's true about pretty much every politician I know of (with the exception of Ron Paul).

BUT ... everytime I witness a progressive hack-job against him or anything he does, my support for the man and his agenda (which I do, BTW, largely support) is exponentially increased. The morons are, perhaps, his greatest asset in the battlefield.

What's the old hack? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I didnt hear any righties talking about teenage farts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I didnt hear any righties talking about teenage farts.

You seem to have missed Kavanaughs testimony.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Deep State aka Swamp is not run by one person why do you think the New Group in power is run by one man ? I do believe it's time to admit we have a new group fighting the Deep State for control and needs a name... like the New Deep State or whatever..

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes mine has. Until yesterday I was trying to give him any credit at all. Then I found the thread about Chris Christie speaking about trumps transition team. Very and lightning if anyone wants to believe Christie. Now I have given up all hope of giving any credit to trumpa reply to: notsure1

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yes mine has. Until yesterday I was trying to give him any credit at all. Then I found the thread about Chris Christie speaking about trumps transition team. Very and lightning if anyone wants to believe Christie. Now I have given up all hope of giving any credit to trumpa reply to: notsure1

LOL I would like to see one post on ATS where you give Trump credit for something good.

I bet yoy dont have one.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Other than I continue to wish he'd just STFU, no. I care a lot more about his policies than I do about the fact that he continues to be a buffoon. It's not that I like him so much. It's just that I hate the Democrats much more.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
The Deep State aka Swamp is not run by one person why do you think the New Group in power is run by one man ? I do believe it's time to admit we have a new group fighting the Deep State for control and needs a name... like the New Deep State or whatever..

The Derp State is more proper term.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What the hell happened? where I come from the right wing media outlets appear to have their mouths sewn closed so I have no idea what's going on.

Ok I checked an independent source and...yep, trump is still a douche. I don't know what news you watch, but coming from outside the box so to speak almost the entire media world has him on candid camera, he has no saving grace because all this fake news #e won't save him come next election.

Every news agency in the world can't be fake.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

All it took was a lying politician doing some grandstanding

The rest of your post is just as ridiculous.

"Party over everything is the right wing way" ?

Are you honestly that deluded? Oh wait....you're a Lefty. The answer is obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i get into arguments on instagram with socialJusticeWarriors.
what they do, is jump in there, insult me, and then block me.

they insult my photography, insult the fact i go to the gym, etc. then they hide their profile, and again, block me.

but that is how ignorant people 'debate'
they rant, rave, cry, and then get upset if i dare turn around to engage them.

i had one loser from germany send me death threats, i kid you not. i laughed so hard, loser is 140 pounds, and last i checked, no guns in germany! lol. he is zero threat, so i posted his rants on ig, and all my friends laughed.

but the socialjustice cry baby sh#t goes deep, thanks to the media telling people its ok to cry like a b!tch still.

i hate the media.

my theory on politiks is simple.

the only difference between a repub and a dem? the dem lubes up before he blasts ya from behind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join