It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Christine Blasey Ford

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
She deserves justice all right.

False Testimony
Slander

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Exactly.

The JUDICIAL branch of government deals in JUSTICE.

She took it to the LEGISLATIVE branch
..which deals in POLITICS.

And then they say its not political.

Makes literally zero sense.

A2D

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They will toss her aside faster than a used condom in a frat house .

Yes all my replies are going to have a tinge of sexuality. It’s not like it would offend Ford because nothing happened in to her in the first place :

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: LSU2018

They will toss her aside faster than a used condom in a frat house .

Yes all my replies are going to have a tinge of sexuality. It’s not like it would offend Ford because nothing happened in to her in the first place :

Something happened to her... she got a hand stuffed straight up her “puppet hole” and got marched out in front of the world to make a fool of herself and set back women for decades...

How anyone that is the least bit sane on either side of the fence can’t see that this lady is mentally ill is either either blind or sick themselves...

Can anyone honestly say they would accept psychiatric help from this “doctor”... anyone... I really want to know who thinks she could help them when she can’t even fix herself or keep herself together for more than five consecutive seconds... from her inconsistencies to her disheveled appearance to her need for caffeine to her peckerhead lawyer cutting her mic because she couldn’t shut herself up and he didn’t want her digging a hole...

This is all a farce and an absolute embarrassment to this nation and it’s highest offices...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Christine Blasey Ford certainly does deserve justice. she should be defending herself from criminal charges in a duly appointed court of law for what she has been participating in. if she had been truly seeking justice against the one she is accusing, she would have gone to the police and not a politician with her claims. just like any other victim of a crime. the truth is that this has all been about using anything and everything to derail the appointment of someone they do not want. pure mud slinging. and sexual misconduct is pretty much the new nuclear option to use against political opponents. especially combined with the BS metoo movement where we are expected to believe the most outrageous accusations without a single shred of evidence to back them up.

the sad fact of the matter is that this has done far more harm to actual victims of sexual assault than anything else. it was bad enough when companies (by law in many cases), took the word of a complaint by an employee without any evidence other than their word against other employees, in cases happening in work places. where the end result has typically been the firing and ruination of the accused's carries and livelihood. it was bad enough when schools and collages and universities have taken the word of so called victims in their accusations against fellow students and teachers. which in far too many publicized cases has been in the end proven false. of course the lives of the wrongfully accused's lives being destroyed forever anyway. it has been bad enough when in so many divorce cases a woman's word was taken over a man's word, decimating the said accused males in things like alimony and child visitation rights. all these things make people doubt any victim that accuses another. and it has become far worse now with such accusations being used for political gain.

at this point we really need to reexamine laws in regards to these kinds of accusations. for one thing criminally charging and putting on the sex offender list those who have made false claims. and laws put into place outright banning schools and workplaces from taking any action whatsoever against people being accused of such things. with such matters referred directly to the police to investigate both the claim, as well as equally the person making the accusations. it would also be extremely helpful to put protection laws in place for the media to protect people accused of such crimes from being made public, until they have been found guilty in a court of law. to protect those that in the end are innocent from the ruination of their lives from such accusations. rather like we protect the identities of accused minors for crimes, to protect them from the same injustice.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I just put this in another thread and it fits here as well.

The thing that strikes me, and I can not get out of my mind, is:

If she can not remember where the house was,
If she can not remember who took her there,
If she can not remember the date,
The Month,
The Year,
If she can not remember how she got home,

How can she possibly be 100% certain it was Kavanaugh?

It seems too convenient.
No witness to testify they took her to the party.
No witness to testify they saw her in the area.
No witness to testify they took her home.
No way to argue the date in question.

Yeah, I just can not accept this as true.
Quad

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

BOOM!

Thank you

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

She flies to beaches all over the world on a regular basis, said so herself. That was the moment I 100% decided she actually was full of snip.

So do tell... What do victims of attempted sexual assault do? I mean since you know that makes her 100% lying.

What do they do?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: SituationNAFU

She flies to beaches all over the world on a regular basis, said so herself. That was the moment I 100% decided she actually was full of snip.

So do tell... What do victims of attempted sexual assault do? I mean since you know that makes her 100% lying.

What do they do?

What does this have to do with the fact the hearing “needed to be pushed back” because of Dr. Ford’s “deep seeded fear of flying” that was found to be an absolute outright lie...

There was also the slip up where she said “which ever one was on top of me”... and on and on... maybe she was assaulted at some point... but I don’t buy her “recovered memory” one bit... if you do that says more about you tourist than it does anyone else...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The Democrats could investigate it after the nomination process is over. Why is that not good enough from them? If the chargers are true he can be removed. But we all know why that’s not good enough for them. They’re only intention was to derail the process.

The only sexual assault see is coming when Kavanaugh sues the pants off Ford

Do you really believe that the GOP would vote to impeach him? The GOP cant stand up to Trump and this is Trump's pick which is why it is being rammed through despite all the bad things about him even before you consider the sexual assault allegations.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What about the Ford's Polygraph?

The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement? 
She answered both with a no. The Virginia-based examiner, Jeremiah Hanafin, noted both answers were deemed "not indicative of deception," according to the report obtained by USA TODAY.

www.azcentral.com...< br /> Two questions and if I understand correctly, her written statement didn't even mention Kavanaugh's name.

<< 1   >>

join