It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Christine Blasey Ford

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I was listening to the Senate Hearing today, and the back and forth was/is interesting.
One thing that has stuck with me was something said by Sen. Dick Durbin. There are not any links to his comments yet so I will give the gist of it.

He stated something to the effect of wanting Justice for Mrs. Ford and his colleges on the other side would not allow it.

The entire way this has been handled speaks of almost anything but Justice.

How can the Senate Judiciary committee serve justice to a sexual assault victim? Justice for those crimes are best served by law enforcement.

Mrs. Ford is a Progressive Liberal and a known activist.

Does this mean that she falsified the claims against Kavanaugh?

No, but it shows she had motives to do so.

If you wanted Justice you would contact the law enforcement of the area the assault accrued. You Would not contact the media.

You may contact your state representative to get the ball rolling on a legal case but why go to the media first?

This entire circus is about only one type of Justice, a Supreme Court Justice.

There are some on the left that would do ANYTHING to keep that seat open, or just to keep someone like Kavanaugh out of it.

I can not say that is what Mrs. Ford is doing with 100% confidence but everything points to it or she is being used and exploited by those that would.

They have tried postponing the confirmation vote again and again. They even sat on Mrs. Ford's letter as a "last resort".

Why?

Because if they can keep this rolling over until Mid Terms they may have a chance of taking the House. They will use this to Get Out the vote.

I can almost see the headlines now "If you want to stop Kavanaugh, VOTE BLUE!"

I think she wanted to make an anonymous tip, to the media, in an effort keep Kavanaugh out of the Supreme Court and the entire thing blew up out of her control and she had no way to stop it.

Her story has changed numerous times and she did not seem sure about some details yesterday. Does she want Justice or to keep a Justice out of a seat?

1) For starters, Ford still can’t recall basic details of what she says was the most traumatic event in her life. Not where the “assault” took place — she’s not sure whose house it was, or even what street it was on. Nor when — she’s not even sure of the year, let alone the day and month.

Ford’s not certain how old she was or what grade she was in when she says an older student violently molested her. (But she doesn’t plead inebriation: She described having just “one beer” at the party.)

2) Ford concedes she told no one what happened to her at the time, not even her best friend or mother. That means she can rely on no contemporaneous witness to corroborate her story.

3) Worse, the four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question, including Leland Ingham Keyser, who she calls a “lifelong friend.”

Keyser’s lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee: “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with or without Dr. Ford.”

The other two potential witnesses — Mark Judge and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth — also deny any recollection of attending such a party. The committee took their sworn statements “under penalty of perjury.” “These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley advised Ford’s attorneys last week.

follow the story

Protesters confront Flake after he announces Kavanaugh vote

Senate panel meeting descends into chaos after Flake vows to vote for Kavanaugh

American Bar Association urges postponement of Kavanaugh vote

Supreme Court Justice Kagan won’t discuss Kavanaugh confirmation process

Graham rips Dems for turning Kavanaugh hearing into 'unethical sham'

Eight big problems for Christine Blasey Ford’s story

SEE ALL STORIES▶
In her original letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford claimed that Kavanaugh talked to Keyser and Smyth right after he assaulted her. Yet neither shares her memory.

This is, to say the least, highly problematic for her case. No witness corroborates any part of her story.

4) Her own immediate family doesn’t appear to be backing her up, either. Her mother, father and two siblings are all conspicuously absent from a letter of support released by a dozen relatives, mostly on her husband’s side of the family.

The letter attests to her honesty and integrity. “Why didn’t her parents and brothers sign the letter?” a congressional source familiar with the investigation wondered.

5) This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her. “I’ve been trying to forget this all my life, and now I’m supposed to remember every little detail,” Ford complained to one friend in July, according to an account in The San Jose Mercury News.

6) Yet she still pushed forward with her bombshell charge, contacting The Washington Post tip line and Democratic lawmakers, while hiring a Democratic activist lawyer. Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.

7) Ford contends that notes her therapist took in 2012 corroborate her account. But they don’t mention Kavanaugh.

They also point up inconsistencies in her story. For instance, her shrink noted that Ford told her there were “four boys” in the bedroom, not two as she now says. The notes also indicate Ford said she was in her “late teens” when she was assaulted. But Ford now says she may have been only 15.

8) In another inconsistency, Ford told The Washington Post she was upset when Trump won in 2016, because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a Supreme Court pick. But Kavanaugh wasn’t added to Trump’s list of possibles until November 2017, a full year later.

link
Quad

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's all about blocking whoever gets nominated

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

She deserves no justice in my opinion. She knew she was lying when she contacted Feinstein. Feinstein needs to be investigated by the FBI to prove that she's not guilty of leaking the letter of the woman she used as a dirty dishrag. Durbin needs to be sued for defamation of character against Kavanaugh. Ford had holes all through her story, her witnesses said no such party took place, Kav's calendar proved no such party took place, and Ford blamed her friend's account on mental health and called her a liar. She was in Delaware when she was offered a free flight to Washington to testify but said she didn't want to fly due to fear of planes, and she turned down them coming out to see her in California and claims she never knew that was an offer. She wasn't far away though, for she'd flown to Delaware. She lied, lied, and lied some more.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's all a honeytrap.
www.zerohedge.com...

Christine’s Father Has Worked, and Still Works, For the CIA. In addition to the other info that has recently surfaced, an article from the site ImpiousDigest states that Christine’s father, Ralph G Blasey Jr. had worked for the CIA and was a vice president, at one time, for the National Savings and Trust “black budget bank” allegedly known for funding CIA deep state operations.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Democrats could investigate it after the nomination process is over. Why is that not good enough from them? If the chargers are true he can be removed. But we all know why that’s not good enough for them. They’re only intention was to derail the process.

The only sexual assault see is coming when Kavanaugh sues the pants off Ford
edit on 28-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If Christine Ford wants justice, she's welcome to file criminal charges against Kavanaugh through the police, for which there are no statute of limitations in this specific case.

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: trollz

Ex post facto protections.

At the time of the event, there was both a statute of limitations and the described actions don’t meet sexual assault definitions at that time. It would be like getting a ticket for a video of driving through an intersection that was not a four way stop at the time of the video.

Nevermind, I didn't know that. Doesn't mean she's telling the truth, just that criminal charges wouldn't accomplish anything.
edit on 9/28/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The Democrats could investigate it after the nomination process is over. Why is that not good enough from them? If they chargers are true he can be removed. But we all know why that’s not good enough for them. They’re only intention was to Derail the process

Yep. Democrats don't give one tiny speck of crap about Ford. In fact, when this nomination is over, we'll never hear from her again.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The thing is....i read Kavs replacement would make him look left wing.....Meet Amy Coney Barrett.
www.google.com...://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DuVF_bH0YbvI&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwip3N-Jjt7dAhWCV8AKHYKbBI8QtwIwAXoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw0u23oCeY 1IvyC487-zVw6h

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ex post facto protections.

At the time of the event, there was both a statute of limitations and the described actions don’t meet sexual assault definitions at that time. It would be like getting a ticket for a video of driving through an intersection that was not a four way stop at the time of the video.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I was just thinking that if Trump had any brains he'd stick to female nominees, disarming the left of their primary weapon--the sexual misconduct death ray.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

They do not know what justice is. It's as simple as that. They probably have something like "social justice" in mind, which in the case of any show trial absent the presumption is innocence, is the kind of "justice" they delivered in lynchings and witch trials.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: lakenheath24

I was just thinking that if Trump had any brains he'd stick to female nominees, disarming the left of their primary weapon--the sexual misconduct death ray.

Love the idea!

Imagine the Whitehouse filled with hot chicks, just like Fox News!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

She flies to beaches all over the world on a regular basis, said so herself. That was the moment I 100% decided she actually was full of snip.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

No, not a hot one. That only complicates matters (as usual).

What we need is for Trump to find an ugly, conservative lesbian. Most likely the only one in the country.

Is Lynn Cheney available?
edit on 9/28/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would have nominated Judge jeanne Pirro myself. Shes a hard righty....female....and ethnic minority.
The left would spontaneously combust.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I do not understand why she does not go to the local police station and file an official complaint and report the alleged crime.

They would investigate and provide results to the local DA who would then determine if charges could be filed. At any point they felt the need of help from the FBI, that a request could be made.

This is and continues to be about delaying the confirmation process. This is the most investigated subject perhaps in history, every newspaper and network in the country has been dragging the bottom and nothing to confirm the allegations but there are multiple witnesses who say no, it didn't happen.

The FBI can only confirm what we already know. It is a shame that Dr. Ford has been abused and taken advantage of. The process is broken and time to call for FBI investigations of the Congressional Hush Slush Fund

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I would have nominated Judge jeanne Pirro myself. Shes a hard righty....female....and ethnic minority.
The left would spontaneously combust.

Not a bad pick, she would have been more animated in Kavanaugh's hotseat, but she has the goods on the Senators on the panel.. Bloodbath

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Youre right, we need a Janet Reno(PBUH)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

She converted to Islam? Even better!

An ugly, conservative lesbian Muslim black woman.

That's what we need. Impervious to leftist assault.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We said woman. You seen her hands? Bigger than Trumps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join