It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US political arguments are much more angry and childlike compared to UK folk

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
some of these are maybea bit close to home since they are initially insults about trump hahaha

although I think these are more just in house jokes

another !

Like I said , chimps shouting and throwing #e at each other , I understand no one should be expected to take all aspects of life seriously but when it comes to governing the United Kingdom , there shouldnt be any of this #ing about like highschool children , just shouting over each other and bickering
edit on 3-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

You're not reading in between the lines.

Never mind reading between the lines, I don't think you can read the actual lines!!

Their tribesmen sold them out for money.

I gave you a link to read so it could help your elemetry school level education, maybe you should spend more time reading about real history instead of "reptilians".

Your mock intellect is so dull to me.

your intellect is non existant which is why you find other posters dull!

Muslims ? Yeah I don't like them .......(I removed the rubbish in-between)......... You're an obvious follower that doesn't think for himself.

You know almost zero about what you typing, blah blah blah Muslims this, Muslims that, then you try to tell me what religion i am in a thread about UK/US political arguments? You have no clue what so ever and show your lack of intelligence, you lack the basic command of the English language and your petty anger makes me feel sorry for you..

Also Taqiyyah means in Islam, the practice of concealing one’s belief and foregoing ordinary religious duties when under threat of death or injury. It is not a mandate to lie to advance the goals of Islam? I'm not a follower of Islam but your interpretation shows your prejudice just fine, you my be able to read better and further your education if you took that white hood off!

You just weatherproof your lame narratives with phony facts and attitudes.

Says the poster making up all kinds of looney facts, Please show me where my "phony facts" are with some proof to back up your ridiculous claims?

edit on 3-10-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
That's gotta be 1-0 to you mate lol

...I had hoped for more angry US posters though seeing as it is in the mudpit, but you can only farm the land you've got.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Wow.
Took me four attempts to read that wall of text.

Perhaps when you finish your next Janet and John book you could ask your teacher to start you on punctuation?

Where do I start? So many words, so little substance.

I can't be bothered to pull your post apart bit by bit.
People may eventually be able to work their way through your post and make their own mind up.
Personally I think its so full of bollocks that it really doesn't warrant a retort, its absolute #e.

Just a couple of things though;

What's next are you going to declare God nonexistent because you're all knowing?

What's my religious views got to do with anything?
If you'd bothered to do some basic research you'd know my thoughts - which are quite irrelevant as far as this thread is concerned - but that's beyond you isn't it, actually trying to find anything out about the person your pre-judging without any supportive evidence, as usual.

You're a shill

Ha ha, of course I'm not....I just disagree with the vast majority of total crap you have posted so far.

Why the English? Why not the English?

That is no reason at all for bigotry.
Try again.

If the queen and pope/Vatican fell, or were even ousted for what they are, Evil dirtbags,....

They may be 'evil dirtbags' but I'd like to hear your reasoning why YOU think they and not just because you read it somewhere on the internet.

Come on man, if you hate them so much you must have plenty of reason to do so, so please enlighten us.

....my country would get the hint and it would be the catalyst that ignites the revolution.

Your country is far too busy ripping itself apart at the moment.
The only thing its going to ignite are the fires that could well burn it down to the ground.

.....the left hand path, since you asked is an esoteric karmic lifestyle which focuses on materialistic, self preservation, self accomplishment/completement /perfection. Very ego driven, people on this path don't care about or pity others.

An American moralising about people from elsewhere being 'materialistic' and not caring about others.
You don't see the irony in that?

Thats what made her perfect for it. She had the power to change the world. She was a brave, genuine, loving, human being that cared about people. The people loved her and had faith in her. That's why they killed her.

'They' might have killed her, I personally sort of sit on the fence on this one.
'They' certainly treat her like #e.

But she was hardly 'perfect'.
She had many, many faults.
She tried to make a difference in some things yet exploited the privileges handed to her to the full - I think she gave as little thought for the ordinary men and women of this country as the rest of the established elite from which she came.

'Wide of the mark' to a simpleton tinkerer who loves his statistical data.

You likened Princess Diana to JFK....that analogy is indeed wide of the mark.
I'd love you to try and prove exactly why they are so similar - look at the relative achievements and compare.
Please try and take the time and explain this and your many other opinions in a clear and basic way to a simpleton like myself exactly why you have come to these assumptions and opinions.
At present you appear to lack any sort of reasoned thinking.
I'm not talking about statistics just basic reasoned and critical thinking.

The people will read and judge for themselves who is right and who is a chump.

To be fair I don't think 'the people' really give a toss if either of us are right or wrong, I think your over-estimating our importance.

Get the f☆ck over it . I'm on my phone, this is a text message to me. Your ability or comfort in reading what I type means very little to me.
Religion has nothing to do with this. But you declaring that something is certainly this way or that way or saying that something is absolutely not possible is basically like you claiming to be the almighty himself. And you're not. Have you been to America recently? All 50 states? Didn't think so. You're talking out of your ass. Liberals are tearing this nation apart. They are the type, like yourself, that don't want to peer behind the curtain, they just want to discount everything in the name of their false sense of security . Frankly people like that are boring, they lead boring lives with boring interests. Let the cancer burn then. Irony is seldom absent from even the most horrible of catastrophes. You guys are so busy talking about your mindless games or awful food, you have become your grand parents house niqqas of the plantation owner cozy in your stalls, lethargic from your state sanctioned feed. Americans are all different, but at the same time alot are the same. The ones that aspire to status and wealth, "normality" as it were. You sit on the fence because you lack the ability to think for yourself, you are so scared to be wrong or on the 'losing team' ,that you relinquish your critical thinking for the sake of appearing 'normal'. You just want to fit in like a highschool teenager. Like everyone else. Pathetic.
I have better things to do than spoon feed you.
Hundredth monkey point. Every social interaction is a tiny step forward in evolution. Everything is important.
edit on 4-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan
a reply to: Freeborn

It's the tip of the iceberg, the ones creating wanton carnage fresh off the heroin plantation. Yeah they use the "islamophobia" thing the same way they use antisemitism to advance their agenda. Maybe you're not as good at paying attention as you think and just don't notice or see where things are going. I have not been to the UK , but I spoken to people from there and they liked it better here. And that is not cause to go off on a rant about actually going to your centuries old poop soaked streets. I'm talking about power. I'm not swallowing sheeit homegirl.Are you saying it's 100% impossible? Maybe you are, you have no counter evidence but somehow you know everything you know to be certainly true. What's next are you going to declare God nonexistent because you're all knowing? You're full of shlt. I've seen people like you on here before. You're a shill. Running interference for the powers that be,so maybe it's your job to be an overly biased douche. Maybe hatred is warranted and your countrymen have an ass whooping coming for not ringing the bell and being stuck in your own devices. Why the English? Why not the English? It's becoming apparent you don't have the eyes to see or ears to hear. Power muthafukkkkkaaaa. If the queen and pope/Vatican fell, or were even ousted for what they are, Evil dirtbags, my country would get the hint and it would be the catalyst that ignites the revolution. Or maybe the Russia/Trump probe will do that (sarcasm) rofl. Left Hand Path. Young lady, the left hand path, since you asked is an esoteric karmic lifestyle which focuses on materialistic, self preservation, self accomplishment/completement /perfection. Very ego driven, people on this path don't care about or pity others. The polar opposite of the right hand path which is more benevolent, righteous, and morally upright in practice. To summarize, you guys are self centered pricks. Explain what. You don't know what righteousness is??? Thats what made her perfect for it. She had the power to change the world. She was a brave, genuine, loving, human being that cared about people. The people loved her and had faith in her. That's why they killed her. Like JFK, John Lennon, Tupac, anyone the people would obey over the state. 'Wide of the mark' to a simpleton tinkerer who loves his statistical data. Do you think I give a FUK about credibility or what you percieve to be credibility? Truth can come from any source no matter how unlikely. I'm on here talking shlt dude. The people will read and judge for themselves who is right and who is a chump.

Son of a nutcracker
Take a breath

(post by PharoahSpiderMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Freeborn
Breathing's for pussies lol

It's the tip of the iceberg, the ones creating wanton carnage fresh off the heroin plantation. Yeah they use the "islamophobia" thing the same way they use antisemitism to advance their agenda. Maybe you're not as good at paying attention as you think and just don't notice or see where things are going. I have not been to the UK , but I spoken to people from there and they liked it better here. And that is not cause to go off on a rant about actually going to your centuries old poop soaked streets. I'm talking about power. I'm not swallowing sheeit homegirl.Are you saying it's 100% impossible? Maybe you are, you have no counter evidence but somehow you know everything you know to be certainly true. What's next are you going to declare God nonexistent because you're all knowing? You're full of shlt. I've seen people like you on here before. You're a shill. Running interference for the powers that be,so maybe it's your job to be an overly biased douche. Maybe hatred is warranted and your countrymen have an ass whooping coming for not ringing the bell and being stuck in your own devices. Why the English? Why not the English? It's becoming apparent you don't have the eyes to see or ears to hear. Power muthafukkkkkaaaa. If the queen and pope/Vatican fell, or were even ousted for what they are, Evil dirtbags, my country would get the hint and it would be the catalyst that ignites the revolution. Or maybe the Russia/Trump probe will do that (sarcasm) rofl. Left Hand Path. Young lady, the left hand path, since you asked is an esoteric karmic lifestyle which focuses on materialistic, self preservation, self accomplishment/completement /perfection. Very ego driven, people on this path don't care about or pity others. The polar opposite of the right hand path which is more benevolent, righteous, and morally upright in practice. To summarize, you guys are self centered pricks. Explain what. You don't know what righteousness is??? Thats what made her perfect for it. She had the power to change the world. She was a brave, genuine, loving, human being that cared about people. The people loved her and had faith in her. That's why they killed her. Like JFK, John Lennon, Tupac, anyone the people would obey over the state. 'Wide of the mark' to a simpleton tinkerer who loves his statistical data. Do you think I give a FUK about credibility or what you percieve to be credibility? Truth can come from any source no matter how unlikely. I'm on here talking shlt dude. The people will read and judge for themselves who is right and who is a chump.

Son of a nutcracker
Take a breath

Breathing's for pussies lol
edit on 4-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Hmeh

(post by PharoahSpiderMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Interesting perspective

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Lol no, but you totally epitomise the type of angry American arguing I referred to in the OP lol.

I love it, keep ranting fella

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Aye makes perfect sense that's why your so wet !

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your ability or comfort in reading what I type means very little to me.

Then why bother?

All you are doing is providing humour and validity for myself, the OP and others.

Religion has nothing to do with this.

I know, you brought it up, not me.
I've never expressed any religious views at all....what is your point?

But you declaring that something is certainly this way or that way or saying that something is absolutely not possible is basically like you claiming to be the almighty himself.

I think you're the one who is displayed the arrogant, supercilious yet bigoted attitude.
You're the one with the sweeping derogatory generalisations whilst ironically validating the stereotype described in the OP.

Liberals are tearing this nation apart.

Zzzzz.........

Frankly people like that are boring, they lead boring lives with boring interests.

More unintended irony.

This after repeatedly proving yourself to be one of the most predictable, boring, tedious individuals I've ever come across on ATS.
I'd hate to think I was lumbered with you on a night out on the drink, can't imagine it being a barrel of laughs and I think there'd be a dearth of stimulating conversation coming from you.

Americans are all different, but at the same time alot are the same.

How to contradict yourself in fourteen words....well done.

You sit on the fence because you lack the ability to think for yourself,.....

I've never sat the on a fence in my life and I've never ran away from anything and anyone.

You're really not very good at reading people are you.

..... you relinquish your critical thinking for the sake of appearing 'normal'.

Class, that made me chuckle.
From someone who hasn't shown even the slightest bit of critical thinking or reasoned thought and has just repeated dogma and media fed drivel verbatim repeatedly throughout all his posts in this thread.

You just want to fit in like a highschool teenager.

You really are rubbish at reading people aren't you.

However, you are very, very good at helping prove other people's arguments.

I have better things to do than spoon feed you.

Yes, learning to feed yourself first is usually a prerequisite before trying to feed others.
But you have to be weaned off the tit for that to happen.

edit on 5/10/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You haven't even seen angry voters yet.

But you will in November.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You spelled existent wrong smart guy.
Deleting content to support your narrative? Just like a subversive media outlet. You're such a lame dude. Lol.

Funny how you pickout my one spelling mistake but yell like the little child you are because someone picked you up on your grammer and punctuation. It's time you take school serious!!

however I can tell you what sexual orientation you are, butt pirate.

I'm happily straight thank you very much and I'm not interested in your flirting and obvious attempts at getting peoples attention and if you want to come out here to all these nice people then feel like your in a safe zone, and enjoy your pirate life interests!!

Why don't you take off your black mask you wannabe Sjw.

If I were a social justice warrior I wouldn't be afraid to hide my face and the only wannabe here is you!!
edit on 5-10-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It's just your guys' disposition to sit around blow each other isn't it lol

You sure have a fascination with certain attributes of membership here, you should maybe go speak to a grown up or parent about the birds and the bees and where your heading.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
You haven't even seen angry voters yet.

But you will in November.

Calling people gang rapists will do that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lol, our angry US friend is exactly the type I was hoping to meet in this thread, he/she is comedy gold!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That's scarce praise coming from the land of Benny Hill....but still, we'll go with it!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
Lol, I have massive time for US people just not the political anger you have with left and right.
Y'all just need to chill like Brits a bit more and take the piss instead of being cross with each other.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm done talking shlt to you guys. Every single reply is always "I know you are but what am I?" or you attack my credibility, which there is none it's the f☆cking internet, so by default you have just as much as me. Or you call me a racist it's like arguing with libtards. Frankly I'm bored. You guys want to sit here like old women and talk about spotted dick and play cribbage? Fine, I won't keep you. Tally ho old chaps!
edit on 6-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Hmeh

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join