It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US political arguments are much more angry and childlike compared to UK folk

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: schuyler
Dude...

Excuse me, fellow Brit - it's "mate" or "my good fellow". Leave the "dude"s to the Dudes.

Now, would anybody care to partake in a round of tea and muffins?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

a reply to: intrepid
Putin is the hardest world leader in a fist fight right now, Trump is old, Macron and Trudeau are just pretty boys, the Syrian guy has no jaw, but maybe the crazy guy in Venezuela would be up for it?
Out of the women I reckon Merkel would do May in a fight.

This whole post had me in stiches just from the imagery that popped into my head!! Merkel vs May would be nasty and a dirty fight I bet. This is how Brexit and the whole EU think should be sorted out. At least we'd all have a laugh!!

oh they would make a fortune on pay per view

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit
Lol, sorry mate I just live in zone with many foreign people, I use lots of European languages saying thanks or good or whatever. Dude is an international word lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I've searched for that interview but can't find it anywhere.

Like I said before, I may not like most of Heseltine's politics but he was a politician of conviction and genuinely believed that he was doing what was right for the British people and not just the corporate masters that Thatcher blindly followed.

I can't imagine many of the current pathetic crop of politicians that are disgracing Westminster being passionate about anything other personal advancement and aggrandizement.

But we're in danger of veering massively off track here.

Do you think our resident American comedian will be in from school yet?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think both Ruth Davidson and Arlene Foster would knack both Merkel and May.

What a match up that would be; socially liberal Scottish conservative Ruth Davidson who just happens to be a lesbian and Arlene Foster the leader of the DUP in Ulster and who is rabidly anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-everything unless its Orange and sings The Flute and The Sash!

That could get nasty but I reckon Ruth Davidson would come out on top.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I've searched for the interview and will continue to do so.
It was so blatant.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Actually laughed out loud you twat haha!
That would be the best fight, where do we place Sturgeon? She's gonna want a piece of the cake for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sturgeons a lightweight...even Mhairi Black would do her.
(Don't tell our Scottish brethren but I actually think Mhairi Black and Ruth Davidson are ok sort of people, especially when comparing to other politicians).

Where does Diane Abbott fit in the equation?....now there is a truly frightening figure!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hahaha, Abbot would do them all except maybe Merkel...tough call...you got any odds going?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

My moneys still on Ruth Davidson....she lists kickboxing as one of her pastimes.

And one on one, I'll take a Jock over a Kraut anytime.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's the tip of the iceberg, the ones creating wanton carnage fresh off the heroin plantation. Yeah they use the "islamophobia" thing the same way they use antisemitism to advance their agenda. Maybe you're not as good at paying attention as you think and just don't notice or see where things are going. I have not been to the UK , but I spoken to people from there and they liked it better here. And that is not cause to go off on a rant about actually going to your centuries old poop soaked streets. I'm talking about power. I'm not swallowing sheeit homegirl.Are you saying it's 100% impossible? Maybe you are, you have no counter evidence but somehow you know everything you know to be certainly true. What's next are you going to declare God nonexistent because you're all knowing? You're full of shlt. I've seen people like you on here before. You're a shill. Running interference for the powers that be,so maybe it's your job to be an overly biased douche. Maybe hatred is warranted and your countrymen have an ass whooping coming for not ringing the bell and being stuck in your own devices. Why the English? Why not the English? It's becoming apparent you don't have the eyes to see or ears to hear. Power muthafukkkkkaaaa. If the queen and pope/Vatican fell, or were even ousted for what they are, Evil dirtbags, my country would get the hint and it would be the catalyst that ignites the revolution. Or maybe the Russia/Trump probe will do that (sarcasm) rofl. Left Hand Path. Young lady, the left hand path, since you asked is an esoteric karmic lifestyle which focuses on materialistic, self preservation, self accomplishment/completement /perfection. Very ego driven, people on this path don't care about or pity others. The polar opposite of the right hand path which is more benevolent, righteous, and morally upright in practice. To summarize, you guys are self centered pricks. Explain what. You don't know what righteousness is??? Thats what made her perfect for it. She had the power to change the world. She was a brave, genuine, loving, human being that cared about people. The people loved her and had faith in her. That's why they killed her. Like JFK, John Lennon, Tupac, anyone the people would obey over the state. 'Wide of the mark' to a simpleton tinkerer who loves his statistical data. Do you think I give a FUK about credibility or what you percieve to be credibility? Truth can come from any source no matter how unlikely. I'm on here talking shlt dude. The people will read and judge for themselves who is right and who is a chump.
edit on 2-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Bcuz

edit on 2-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Bcuz

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I don't know man, but I watched one of your U.K. logger head get togethers and I think we all peoples of the world are flucked.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

I wasn't talking about Africans.. They sold themselves out.

You seem to enjoy making up history as you see fit, you might try looking up the history of slavery and learn something real and true for a change. Hint hint try reading up about the Portuguese.
Here's a link to get you on the right track.....link

I'm talking about the fact the British think they're hot shyt and always have.

I can't help it that us British are truley awesome, it's called "Great" Britain for a reason!!

What about the Irish? You hold the Rothschild's cash. You guys are powerful tools to the powers that be.The USA doesn't care what others think, me included. All countries are indoctrined.

None of that makes factual or real sense so I wont bother with a response.

Who said anything about me hating other races? Just one country. Full of complacent, domesticated, civilized, muppets that are so full of their overrated bullshyt , whose single greatest contribution to life is their vocabulary.

Domesticated and civililized, I can pee into a toilet too, my your full of charm, and I thought Kermit and miss Piggy were American??

You guys are like the liberals of the world. Trying to get every country to harbor Muslims like the way you do. Disgusting.

Try looking up Margaret Thatcher!! We've also had a conservative goverment for a fair few years now, someone should tell 'em that there really liberals don't you think? Also our liberals are the middle of the road party and it's labour that are left wing politicans. Your dislike for muslims is showing, I thought it was just us Brits that you hated.

And your cops are a joke.

Really, our cops are a joke, they don't need to carry firearms to apprehend a "bad" guy, and most of the time when an armed response team is needed they dont just shoot the "bad" guy for the fun of it and plant drugs or totally lie about the situation, lets not even get started on how African Americans are treated by the U.S. police.

You're not reading in between the lines. Their tribesmen sold them out for money.Your mock intellect is so dull to me. Muslims ? Yeah I don't like them . Have you ever read what sharia law is or anything about muslims? There is a tenet of Sharia law that is called the Taqqiya. This is a mandate for all Muslims to lie to non Muslims about their intent, or religion, to advance the goals of Islam. A religion of murderous liars, yep they can come live at my house! Lol. You're an obvious follower that doesn't think for himself. You just weatherproof your lame narratives with phony facts and attitudes. And yeah the majority of our police are pieces of shlt, what of it. At least they can kill people when needed.

edit on 2-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Hmeh

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan

Pmsl, I actually did laugh out loud when I read that guys post, it was the classic angry "my cock is bigger than your cock" American response I was talking about in the OP.
Priceless!

Sorry that was my typical " I have no respect or partiality towards Britain ", response. I'm not some goy that's infatuated with those #ty Harry Potter movies because "everyone in it talks british!😍" type of people. Go sell your commodity of "charming personality" somewhere else. All you guys do is look down on people . A bunch of vain Muppets with bad hygiene and speech impediments that need their asses beat. Remember the Trans Atlantic slave trade? You guys were the first dirtbags to think you were more superior than everyone else. Not the Nazis. And now suddenly you're all so "worldy" and fashionable. You guys are joke.

American Eugenics !

Eugenics was practiced in the United States many years before eugenics programs in Nazi Germany,[5] which were largely inspired by the previous American work.[6][7][8] Stefan Kühl has documented the consensus between Nazi race policies and those of eugenicists in other countries, including the United States, and points out that eugenicists understood Nazi policies and measures as the realization of their goals and demands.[9]

American Eugenics History

Nazi what ? Operation paperclip aye !

Wernher Von Braun et al !

as for your remark about thinking we are better than everyone , that was originally called European exceptionalism you know due to the renaissance , Industrial revolution , scientific revolution, combined , meant that many philosophers at the time came to believe that this was the height of human achievement and compared to other civilisations , Europeans were at the pinnacle of human achievement, where others were living tribal lives in nature.
Which was then co-opted by many racists who then proposed racial ideologies and started the slave trade

if you are interested in that subject , read Man Beast Zombie, what science can and cannot tell us about human civilisation by Kenan Malik.

Oh if you are sure we need our asses kicked , then fire oor to Glasgow any time ye like big man , I'll be sure to greet ye wae a kiss

Thanks for the info could be a good read. Only some of ya. And your revenant is coming soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Do they not teach you about paragraphs in school these days?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Wow.
Took me four attempts to read that wall of text.

Perhaps when you finish your next Janet and John book you could ask your teacher to start you on punctuation?

Where do I start? So many words, so little substance.

I can't be bothered to pull your post apart bit by bit.
People may eventually be able to work their way through your post and make their own mind up.
Personally I think its so full of bollocks that it really doesn't warrant a retort, its absolute #e.

Just a couple of things though;

What's next are you going to declare God nonexistent because you're all knowing?

What's my religious views got to do with anything?
If you'd bothered to do some basic research you'd know my thoughts - which are quite irrelevant as far as this thread is concerned - but that's beyond you isn't it, actually trying to find anything out about the person your pre-judging without any supportive evidence, as usual.

You're a shill

Ha ha, of course I'm not....I just disagree with the vast majority of total crap you have posted so far.

Why the English? Why not the English?

That is no reason at all for bigotry.
Try again.

If the queen and pope/Vatican fell, or were even ousted for what they are, Evil dirtbags,....

They may be 'evil dirtbags' but I'd like to hear your reasoning why YOU think they and not just because you read it somewhere on the internet.

Come on man, if you hate them so much you must have plenty of reason to do so, so please enlighten us.

....my country would get the hint and it would be the catalyst that ignites the revolution.

Your country is far too busy ripping itself apart at the moment.
The only thing its going to ignite are the fires that could well burn it down to the ground.

.....the left hand path, since you asked is an esoteric karmic lifestyle which focuses on materialistic, self preservation, self accomplishment/completement /perfection. Very ego driven, people on this path don't care about or pity others.

An American moralising about people from elsewhere being 'materialistic' and not caring about others.
You don't see the irony in that?

Thats what made her perfect for it. She had the power to change the world. She was a brave, genuine, loving, human being that cared about people. The people loved her and had faith in her. That's why they killed her.

'They' might have killed her, I personally sort of sit on the fence on this one.
'They' certainly treat her like #e.

But she was hardly 'perfect'.
She had many, many faults.
She tried to make a difference in some things yet exploited the privileges handed to her to the full - I think she gave as little thought for the ordinary men and women of this country as the rest of the established elite from which she came.

'Wide of the mark' to a simpleton tinkerer who loves his statistical data.

You likened Princess Diana to JFK....that analogy is indeed wide of the mark.
I'd love you to try and prove exactly why they are so similar - look at the relative achievements and compare.
Please try and take the time and explain this and your many other opinions in a clear and basic way to a simpleton like myself exactly why you have come to these assumptions and opinions.
At present you appear to lack any sort of reasoned thinking.
I'm not talking about statistics just basic reasoned and critical thinking.

The people will read and judge for themselves who is right and who is a chump.

To be fair I don't think 'the people' really give a toss if either of us are right or wrong, I think your over-estimating our importance.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I get a kick out of the House of Commons debates that I get to see.

You Brits know how to hurl insults.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

phage their insults are in Scotland what we call "#e patter"

politicians hurl insults like primary school children !

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There are some strict rules in Parliament though such as calling another MP a liar is not allowed.
An MP called the then Prime Minister David Cameron "Dodgy Dave" once and got kicked out for the day because he refused to withdraw it...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes we do. Wazzock.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join