It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US political arguments are much more angry and childlike compared to UK folk

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan
I'd better watch out then because I've been anti constitutional monarchy all my adult life. I criticise the institution regularly online and in the real world.

Everybody says " Oh their just figureheads," but they have a lot of money and political power. I mainly just try to channel my malice into them. Like I did with John McCain

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Well, at least you have narrowed it down a bit to when she was alive. Calling people "not human" is just an expression. Do you take every expression literally?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In the UK, the Press are often referred to as "reptiles". No one thinks this means that they actually are. It's just a figure of speech.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I don't really believe in coincedences. This stuff is all over the internet if you care enough to research it.
I also try not to dismiss anything outright. Her death was no accident. I believe her as opposed to if Barack Obama said it. Even then it's just as ominous.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The queen is also head of state of 15 other foreign countries. I'd vote the monarchy out tomorrow if I had the chance but I'm in the minority so I doubt I'll see it happen in my lifetime.
I don't buy the lizards thing, but I can't say they aren't because I don't know them. If I had to bet my house on it though I'd say they are probably not 5th dimension shape shifting lizards.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And that's supposed to be reasoned and critical thinking?

Yet, they walk all over your laws and it's some kind of PR nightmare to ever speak bad against them,...

And that's why such a disproportionate number of them are legally locked up, because no-one dare speak up or speak bad about them?

...your whole government is so "politically correct" when it comes to them it's dreadful.

The PC Brigade, their Generation Snowflake offspring and the increasing influence they have in the UK and many other countries pose some of the biggest threats we have to our respective societies and nations....but its nowhere near as bad as you try to make out.

Have you ever visited the UK?
Have you ever met someone from the UK?
Have you ever discussed, in a reasonable and rational manner, what its like to live in the UK with anyone who has actually lived or even been there?

You seem to be swallowing so much of the drivel and bollocks served up those that would have you believe the UK is part of the Evil Empire controlled by some real life Palpatine.

Would you say the Native Americans have a 'bigoted' hatred towards their former conquerors?

The UK didn't conquer the USA, they colonised it....by definition we aren't your conquerors.
You had your revolution, gained your independence...that's it.

So you appear to be basing your bigoted hatred on the events of nearly 250 years ago?

Truly amazing.

I think it might be just the English..

Why?

.... and their Royalty.

She is Head of The Royal Family of The Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and other independent nations including Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

But of course you'd know this....don't you?

... I just want them destroyed,....

I'm no great fan of there's but destroyed, why?

....the same way I wish those demons at the Vatican were.

Again why?
And where's the relevance?

And you guys seem like super on the left hand path.

'Left hand path'? What on earth does that mean?

Do you mean left wing?
If so, then why have we had a Tory government since 2010?
And then again there's 'our' Royal Family. A leftist nation with a monarchy?

Explain that one please.

Where are the righteous among you?

Please elaborate.

Princess Diana was like your JFK, she basically died in vain and where is the vengeance for that beautiful soul?

She was unelected and never enacted or enabled any political change at all.
In fact I highly doubt she'd ever gave politics a single thought.
Your analogy is way wide of the mark.

And if you guys are really hip to the scene and 'awake' as you say you are, how are you going to let 5th dimensional lizard people kidnap, eat, rape people and molest your children?

At this point any remaining credibility you may have had went flying out the window....

Not everything you read on the internet is true, you do realise this don't you?

edit on 2/10/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Don't 5th dimensional lizard people come from Darlington?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan

Pmsl, I actually did laugh out loud when I read that guys post, it was the classic angry "my cock is bigger than your cock" American response I was talking about in the OP.
Priceless!

Sorry that was my typical " I have no respect or partiality towards Britain ", response. I'm not some goy that's infatuated with those #ty Harry Potter movies because "everyone in it talks british!😍" type of people. Go sell your commodity of "charming personality" somewhere else. All you guys do is look down on people . A bunch of vain Muppets with bad hygiene and speech impediments that need their asses beat. Remember the Trans Atlantic slave trade? You guys were the first dirtbags to think you were more superior than everyone else. Not the Nazis. And now suddenly you're all so "worldy" and fashionable. You guys are joke.

American Eugenics !

Eugenics was practiced in the United States many years before eugenics programs in Nazi Germany,[5] which were largely inspired by the previous American work.[6][7][8] Stefan Kühl has documented the consensus between Nazi race policies and those of eugenicists in other countries, including the United States, and points out that eugenicists understood Nazi policies and measures as the realization of their goals and demands.[9]

American Eugenics History

Nazi what ? Operation paperclip aye !

Wernher Von Braun et al !

as for your remark about thinking we are better than everyone , that was originally called European exceptionalism you know due to the renaissance , Industrial revolution , scientific revolution, combined , meant that many philosophers at the time came to believe that this was the height of human achievement and compared to other civilisations , Europeans were at the pinnacle of human achievement, where others were living tribal lives in nature.
Which was then co-opted by many racists who then proposed racial ideologies and started the slave trade

if you are interested in that subject , read Man Beast Zombie, what science can and cannot tell us about human civilisation by Kenan Malik.

Oh if you are sure we need our asses kicked , then fire oor to Glasgow any time ye like big man , I'll be sure to greet ye wae a kiss

edit on 2-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Nah. America.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I can confirm this , my employer has an office in Darlington and there are some real lizards there for sure !

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Lol, I actually like that cheesy song, didn't know the lizard people sang it though, I bet they are really from Darlington, especially now sapien82 has confirmed they have an office there staffed by some.
Freeborn is the expert on the NE of England though...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Lots of stuff is on the internet but, it's not all true.

Now, Di's death being no accident, that is something upon which we can both agree.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

What's all this about Darlington?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Would you say the Native Americans have a 'bigoted' hatred towards their former conquerors?

You need to ask that question of your own government.

At the beginning of the 1830s, nearly 125,000 Native Americans lived on millions of acres of land in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina and Florida–land their ancestors had occupied and cultivated for generations. By the end of the decade, very few natives remained anywhere in the southeastern United States. Working on behalf of white settlers who wanted to grow cotton on the Indians’ land, the federal government forced them to leave their homelands and walk thousands of miles to a specially designated “Indian territory” across the Mississippi River. This difficult and sometimes deadly journey is known as the Trail of Tears.

www.history.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Catch up man, it's where 5th dimensional lizard people come from, I read it on the internet so it must be true!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You'd be amazed at some of the people who come from Darlington.....but lizard people aren't amongst them.

A mate of mine once had a girlfriend he called The Reptile but I think that's probably a story best left for over a beer or two and a game of pool!

Stockton or elsewhere in Smoggy Land might be a good place to start the search for these 5th Dimensional Lizard People....but I somehow doubt the trail will lead towards Buck Palace and Lizzy.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You speak with forked tongue!

Never has such a slanderous slur been cast upon the good citizenry of good ol' Darlo.....at least not since King James the whatever called it a #hole!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Darlington is the centre of the universe....didn't you know this?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Au contraire, apparently:

Are the Royal Family 5th Dimensional Lizards?

Yes they are, according to David Icke. Some evidence to back up our American Royal hating poster, perhaps?

From Draco, not Darlington, though.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No, but I do now.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join