It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US political arguments are much more angry and childlike compared to UK folk

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

Ha ha.

You wouldn't last five minutes in even the quietest British town or city.

Still, at least you'll have something to talk about at school tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I love your replies in this thread because you add validity to the thread OP

Ha ha, I was about to say exactly the same thing then I saw your reply....he's absolute quality isn't he.

Once he's weaned off the tit and allowed to come and play with the big boys we'd be able to absolutely torture him!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The way your police are I'd just paint my skin brown and run with the Muslims, then I would own your country and be virtually untouchable. Yeah because you're some kinda tough guy, don't get possessed by the persona of your profile pic lol. Keep making arbitrary jokes about my age, it just means you'll be dead before me. Britain doesn't scare me. And you don't know who I am. Save your fool's games for when you have evidence. The air over there might kill me . Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Lol brilliant! Your replies epitomise exactly the kind of angry and childish debate I described in the OP.
Thanks for being a classic example.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

American football? Crash helmets and body armour? Try rugby, it's a proper man's game.

Then of course you have rounders - or baseball as you call it. You have a "World Series" which comprises of exclusively North American teams, which to my mind says it all about Yanks and their world view.

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that in the Gulf wars you didn't bomb the hell out of our East Midlands by mistake.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I'm bored so I'll play....

The way your police are I'd just paint my skin brown and run with the Muslims, then I would own your country and be virtually untouchable.

Muslims account for 15% of the total UK prison population,
Muslims account for 5% of the total UK population.

Hardly 'untouchable'.

...don't get possessed by the persona of your profile pic....

Major Easy was a strip cartoon character from my youth many moons ago.
You may absorb and immerse yourself in fantasy, my avatar merely represents a fond memory from a happy childhood, nothing more.

Keep making arbitrary jokes about my age,...

Display the attributes of a child then people will assume you're a child - pretty simple really.

Britain doesn't scare me.

And why should it?

However, you do display characteristics of someone consumed with a deep rooted and bigoted hatred based possibly on fear and jealousy.

If not perhaps you could explain your bigoted hatred of the British people, or is it just the English, in a reasoned manner showing at least some attempt at critical thinking.....it might even help your case if you try to enter into some humoured banter.

I guess I'll have to wait until you return from school for a reply....but make sure you do your homework first.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Cops are a joke in the Britain? Wow, least they don't do what our country does!

Our American cops sold out to the Prison Industrial Complex(esp. with planting drugs! Ones if they an't plant will claim are so) and slave commission wages. Not even to mention the shoddy hiring practices from private companies because local governments don't want the responsibility of hiring.

In the past it was mafia, seemingly on average now it's directed more towards the above.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Overall, I do believe the crux of our politics lay within the partisan(as it similarity does is Britain)- Two Party System of Only Dem and Repub* receiving the majority of the votes and attention, which is held onto to, a) keep voters b)to keep division
c) keep us distracted from their rampant corruption. so that the focus is on division(topics the masses never all agree with( rather than corruption(ie big banks).

Not even to mention we are a bigger country by far, of course, by populace and mass.

Cops are a joke in the Britain? Wow, least they don't do what our country does!

Our American cops sold out to the Prison Industrial Complex(esp. with planting drugs! Ones if they an't plant will claim are so) and slave commission wages. Not even to mention the shoddy hiring practices from private companies because local governments don't want the responsibility of hiring.

In the past it was mafia, seemingly on average now it's directed more towards the above . So much so as those observant on that candidates don't want to run third party but unfortunately some cater to the side hey have chosen.

Which may be diabolical in it's layout considering the candidates used to be good friends, agreed with each other in the past and one of them encouraged 'him' to run. Keep your friends close and your figment enemies closer--is certain someone in jail yet as promised when campaigning?--. In the end, we'll see what this really is. The bigger result of it is, "now what?"

Sorry for the long reply, thanks for reading. Though I don't expect is to be received well, maybe by just three or four left on the site. Lemme know!

-DA
edit on 2-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm bored so I'll play....

The way your police are I'd just paint my skin brown and run with the Muslims, then I would own your country and be virtually untouchable.

Muslims account for 15% of the total UK prison population,
Muslims account for 5% of the total UK population.

Hardly 'untouchable'.

...don't get possessed by the persona of your profile pic....

Major Easy was a strip cartoon character from my youth many moons ago.
You may absorb and immerse yourself in fantasy, my avatar merely represents a fond memory from a happy childhood, nothing more.

Keep making arbitrary jokes about my age,...

Display the attributes of a child then people will assume you're a child - pretty simple really.

Britain doesn't scare me.

And why should it?

However, you do display characteristics of someone consumed with a deep rooted and bigoted hatred based possibly on fear and jealousy.

If not perhaps you could explain your bigoted hatred of the British people, or is it just the English, in a reasoned manner showing at least some attempt at critical thinking.....it might even help your case if you try to enter into some humoured banter.

I guess I'll have to wait until you return from school for a reply....but make sure you do your homework first.

Yet, they walk all over your laws and it's some kind of PR nightmare to ever speak bad against them, your whole government is so "politically correct" when it comes to them it's dreadful.
Looks like a Chuck Norris knock off.lol
Lol, Would you say the Native Americans have a 'bigoted' hatred towards their former conquerors? It's probably just some cultural baggage. I think it might be just the English.. and their Royalty. I just want them destroyed, the same way I wish those demons at the Vatican were. And you guys seem like super on the left hand path. Where are the righteous among you? Princess Diana was like your JFK, she basically died in vain and where is the vengeance for that beautiful soul? And if you guys are really hip to the scene and 'awake' as you say you are, how are you going to let 5th dimensional lizard people kidnap, eat, rape people and molest your children? Y'all need to start putting in work to rid the evil from your communities. If you did everything else would fall into place and we would be able to rid ourselves of this parasitic evil worldwide, for good.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah it's all fukked. At least our police wouldn't back down from 40-50 Muslims if they wanted to start some #. There's got to be good cops out there still who are just doing their job. Not everyone is a subversive Mason subordinate. But for sure they are doing some sketchy s h i t. Like the off the books detention facilities and all that, that's where they be chipping mo f u ckas.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

how are you going to let 5th dimensional lizard people kidnap, eat, rape people and molest your children?

Oh dear. I had no idea that this was happening. Here was me thinking that Brexit was turning bad, now this to look forward to. Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I rest my case your honour.

5th dimensional lizard people kidnap, eat, rape people and molest your children

Do you honestly believe that, like really? Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I'm never going near Buckingham palace again in my life, 5th dimensional lizard people sound unfriendly at best lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Truth is stranger than fiction. Where's the counter evidence. More people saying yes, than no. Princess Diana said the house of Windsor were lizards. Why would she lie?
edit on 2-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Sp

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yes, best to steer clear of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I think it would be best to blow them up with an rpg or publicly burn them at the stake.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Harsh, but fair.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

"Princess Diana said the house of Windsor were lizards. Why would she lie?"

When did she say that? Do you think if she did say that she meant it literally?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'd better watch out then because I've been anti constitutional monarchy all my adult life. I criticise the institution regularly online and in the real world.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

"Princess Diana said the house of Windsor were lizards. Why would she lie?"

When did she say that? Do you think if she did say that she meant it literally?

Some kind of time when she was alive. She told some close friend of hers Christine Fitzgerald, She also clarified and said "They're not human,". So I'm pretty sure she wasn't joking.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join