It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US political arguments are much more angry and childlike compared to UK folk

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

We'll always be cool with the mother country. Now if you really need financial aid don't look to maple syrup revenue. Beer is your best bet.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Cool, you got our back then

Canadian beer could be a new market for you in the UK, a few adverts with lumberjacks or whatever on TV and you'll shift loads over here. You could even export that poutine stuff you eat, I still haven't googled what it actually is yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: shooterbrody

This should be compulsory viewing for our American friends.

I've only just caught up with this and watched it to the end. I'm no fan of Galloway but I do agree with him on many issues, and wow, he tore that Senator to bits, his replies were fantastic. See the Senator squirming in his seat lol.
It's a pity he went a bit extreme, he was a good influence in UK politics.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
You could even export that poutine stuff you eat, I still haven't googled what it actually is yet.

Chips, gravy and cheese curds. It's all aboot the gravy.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You could even export that poutine stuff you eat, I still haven't googled what it actually is yet.

Chips, gravy and cheese curds. It's all aboot the gravy.

That sounds filthy as #! I love chips and gravy, never thought of adding cheese, I'm gonna try it check a recipe out online.
If it was exported as a ready meal frozen you'd shift millions in the UK - I vote for zero tariffs on imported poutine when we strike a trade deal.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That’s because America actually cares about its people, and withnthe UK it’s all just grandstanding and show. Who is smarter than who....it’s all about the parliament members and their people are largely forgotten and when remembered... they abuse the UK citizens’ rights....what’s left of them.
edit on 29-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

Here is some info re: Pedophilia As You can see it is loaded with info.

whale.to...

And because I am 'uninvolved' I can "Bug Out" any time I think it will get too heavy. I've often thought about Uruguay. Were will one of the last places to have 'Globalist' run You off??

Oh and the Uruguay gov't. ALSO believes in the benefits of Cannabis; Just like Me..

Not only that, You have any idea how faaaaar I could stretch My police pension in a foreign land???

A 990 sq.ft. apt. 2 blocks from the water in Montevideo rents for $68.00/month U.S. A gram of Cannabis is $3.00 USD so what do You think a Lobster dindin would run You?

I can fit in anywhere and I don't cheer for anyTHING at ALL...

I appreciate Your concern however. I hope "it" doesn't get that far for You(rs).

Stay Hydrated...

* Note- After interviewing close to 75 "predators" The majority of them were themselves a victim of an unwanted sexual encounter. It is the "abused becomes the abuser" syndrome.

** Re: The Kavanaugh Debacle. During this whole investigation, I haven't heard anyone of any weight figure out why the Senate/Congress have a 'slush fund' filled with MILLION$ for the sole purpose of throwing $$$ at suspected sexual assaults. NOT 1 FRICKING WORD. So I ask- "Why NOT?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

That’s because America actually cares about its people
Lol but not when it comes to healthcare or medicine for poor people.
This thread is about ATS members being angry in political debate though, not Parliament or a pissing contest about which nation is better.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I am envious of US weather in places like FL though, I'll admit that lol

The weather. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE WEATHER!.
I was in Cali in June decades ago. You've never felt heat like in the southern part of the States.

@ PharoahSpiderMan: Aren't you just an ignorant ray of sunshine?

UVs are up these days it's roasting anywhere there's sun to touch you. More like a misunderstood ray of sunshine that don't give a fuuuk. And you're not ignorant because your some old timer from Canada?? Old people made our mistakes first, didn't help anyone and focus on the mistakes that young people make. Yeah young people these days are little dip shyts, but don't think you old timers can be on a high horse because you came from another time. We're all fuk ups in this together. Oh yeah Americans are more exciting because we have superheroes. Watchmen don't count.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Well , dang
Maybe because the US fought a war to not be a part of the UK ?
A few farmers kicked the world's greatest army of the time's rear. And made em like it..
To not have to follow royal rule.
Why should we have to be like them now ?

Because it took the FRENCH to do it for you.

C'est dommage

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

originally posted by: Gothmog
Well , dang
Maybe because the US fought a war to not be a part of the UK ?
A few farmers kicked the world's greatest army of the time's rear. And made em like it..
To not have to follow royal rule.
Why should we have to be like them now ?

Because it took the FRENCH to do it for you.

C'est dommage

The US was doing just fine with Lafayette
However , the French assistance was welcome and did speed up the end .
Learn history

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm from Texaa....we men are manly men
We do manly things in manly ways

Here on the Raging Queen......harrrummpff3

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You should also go check your history!!
The French were doing anything to get at the Brits and not just in American, the onion munchers are still the same now, just go and look at brexit!!
edit on 30-9-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Double post!! ATS seems to be running so slow lately?!

edit on 30-9-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You should also go check your history!!

It's like the language. There's English and then there's American English.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: shooterbrody

This should be compulsory viewing for our American friends.

I've only just caught up with this and watched it to the end. I'm no fan of Galloway but I do agree with him on many issues, and wow, he tore that Senator to bits, his replies were fantastic. See the Senator squirming in his seat lol.
It's a pity he went a bit extreme, he was a good influence in UK politics.

I think this should be compulsory viewing for Galloway fans, myself I think he is a bit of a tool, after listening to his late night phone in shows, here is his "moment" on TV

edit on 30-9-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: link

edit on 30-9-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Haha yes, he made himself look a right twat on that show!
Like I said, I'm no fan of him but in his prime he was a fantastic orator with strong morals.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Some class comments and amazingly some Americans actually displaying a sense of humour....misguided though much of it is.

a reply to: SKEPTEK

Maybe because some in the US still have balls and don't want our country ending up looking like Londonistan.

Ha ha....from a country where many inner city areas resemble downtown Mogadishu.

But to be fair, London is a #hole.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

To your point about how we know what London, and Europe for that matter looks like is we were there not too long ago liberating it all.

Of course.
We gave the call in 39 and you answered in 41....and only because Germany forced your hand and declared war on you.....you really showed a big pair of balls then didn't you.
Until 41 the US had been quite content arming and supplying both sides and making enormous amounts of money out of people killing each other.....guess nothings changed then.

I've inhereted the right from my grandpapas to tell you, you are welcome British ungrateful cousin.

I have enormous respect for those who fought in WWII, but please do elaborate on your right to tell us what?

Have no fear, when it all goes tits up in the US, which it inevitably will at some point, like the prodigal son we'll welcome you back into the family fold along with our loyal and most trusted Canadian, Kiwi and Aussie brothers.....but only if you ask nicely.

edit on 30/9/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Haha, I was being satiracl for the record. Self depreciating for those I'm embarrassed of in this country.
cheers cousin.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Most Brits would let you back into the Commonwealth fold I reckon. We could just # the EU off then.
A new empire of English speaking nations...but we would expect you to offer healthcare and medicine for your poor people though, basic rule of a decent society and all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join