It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe them both

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I believe Kavanaugh is guilty but he has forced the memory out of his mind. The mind can be a strange thing.
Especially when you have an agenda of seeking power over others, like being a supreme court judge.

At least he has signed statements from Ford's witnesses and documentation on his side. A bit more than Ford has going for her, wouldn't you say?

So if someone is accused of a crime, and there are accomplices, do the accomplices claiming/affirming that in fact there wasn't a crime hold any weight in the matter (on account of said accomplices being complicit and at risk themselves for admitting such)?

Did you even listen to the testimony, even a little bit??

Her witnesses included 6 people (4 boys & 2 girls) supposedly at the party. ALL of them deny the party even happened. Only 2 of them would be accomplices (Judge & Kavanaugh). The other 4 wouldn't be.

Yes, I listened to it entirely. You don't need to attack my assumed understanding to make your point (it just looks petty). My message was directed specifically at Judge.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You said: "So if someone is accused of a crime, and there are accomplices, do the accomplices claiming/affirming that in fact there wasn't a crime hold any weight in the matter (on account of said accomplices being complicit and at risk themselves for admitting such)?"

Mark Judge was 1 of the 6 people who, all of them, deny it. How can the other 4 people at the party be accomplices?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So you believe Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford and that he also didn't sexually assault Ford?

edit: to respond to the meat of your post, you can't believe Ford and not believe she's telling the truth.

Did you forget what you read in one sentence?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Honestly? Have you ever been wrong about something you absolutely thought was the truth?

False Truth
A false truth is something believed by many people to be true but is not. It is usually something that cannot be backed up with hard evidence.

Have you ever ruined a persons life in doing so?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Actually I think shes lying about the whole thing.
She was a lush in college and probably doesnt remember half of her partners.

The op believes shes telling the truth as she remembers it.

That's how I feel as well. None of her witnesses that she named said that party ever happened, and if it did, they weren't there. Ford then said that's because her friend has mental health issues. I can't believe anyone think's Ford's allegations are credible. She had holes all over her story.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I believe Kavanaugh is guilty but he has forced the memory out of his mind. The mind can be a strange thing.
Especially when you have an agenda of seeking power over others, like being a supreme court judge.

And all three witnesses that wrote a letter under penalty of perjury that said it never happened, what about their minds?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You said: "So if someone is accused of a crime, and there are accomplices, do the accomplices claiming/affirming that in fact there wasn't a crime hold any weight in the matter (on account of said accomplices being complicit and at risk themselves for admitting such)?"

Mark Judge was 1 of the 6 people who, all of them, deny it. How can the other 4 people at the party be accomplices?

Because they claimed they didn't remember it, not that it didn't happen. Judge is the only other one Ford names in the room during the event besides Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So you believe Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford and that he also didn't sexually assault Ford?

edit: to respond to the meat of your post, you can't believe Ford and not believe she's telling the truth.

Does your response make any sense?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

I certainly hope not.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seiko
Well there's also the possibility that he did do it and is telling the truth when he says he didn't because he truly doesn't remember it.

I'm of course very interested in hearing from Mike Judge at this point, and believe an inquiry should be done.

Y'all keep saying that, yet the three witnesses she mentioned all wrote letters, which could land them in prison for lying, stating that such a party never happened. Why do y'all keep overlooking that? Senate dems are doing the same. They want the truth, yet it's right there in front of them. Ford has mental issues and claims those not in agreement with her are the ones who do. Get with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

At least he has signed statements from Ford's witnesses and documentation on his side. A bit more than Ford has going for her, wouldn't you say?

So if someone is accused of a crime, and there are accomplices, do the accomplices claiming/affirming that in fact there wasn't a crime hold any weight in the matter (on account of said accomplices being complicit and at risk themselves for admitting such)?

Did you even listen to the testimony, even a little bit??

Her witnesses included 6 people (4 boys & 2 girls) supposedly at the party. ALL of them deny the party even happened. Only 2 of them would be accomplices (Judge & Kavanaugh). The other 4 wouldn't be.

I don't see why that's so hard to understand. Those who have their minds made up about Kav's guilt continue to overlook that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

To people who know how to read, yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Then why did she think it was him?
Was he there?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Her lawyers, then, hid the fact that she had been offered for the committee to travel to her from her. Poor thing, she looked taken aback with that revelation. God, these people sicken me. 

That was quite telling, eh? I do believe that Ford's lawyers outed her without Ford's knowledge or consent.

I have a strong hunch that her attorneys have screwed her over 10 ways from Sunday. I've thought from the gitgo that her attorneys were doing her a grave disservice. They are just exploiting Ford for their own purposes.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Agreed. I've been trying very hard not to pay attention to any of the theories of why her lawyers were video'd surreptitiously taking an envelope from Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee during the recess. My tin foil hat is really on alert with that one.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

To people who know how to read, yes.

Sorry I didn't learn how to read inanity in high school. Pretty grand though that our great country affords all different types of education.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That was weird. To say the least! And to be so brazen about it!!!

My husband said immediately, "That's a lot of Benjamin in there."

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You actually believe this or are you just parroting the MSM talking points?

Dont know wich is worse ..

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Maybe if you read the whole OP...

I believe that something happened to Ford and even that she believes it was Kavanaugh. But I do not believe that it was Kavanaugh who did it.

Oh I read it.

You can't believe someone and also think they're not telling the truth. Jesus Christ I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Are you guys so brainwashed that saying, 'Ford is telling the truth, its just that she's wrong' make sense to you?

No, and I agree with you. Ford is a liar. I believe Kavanaugh, which means all of this "the courage of Dr Ford" pandering BS is just that, pandering BS. If we're going to redefine "courage" to mean "sat in front of God and country and lied her ass off" then Ford is as courageous as they come. It was all a goddamned lie... the fear of flying, the ditzy blonde phoney voice, the allegations, all BS conjured up by an agenda driven *word which the UK and Australia is fond of using but which is strictly verbotten in the US for some reason.* I mean really, she is the walking definition of that word at this point.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: vinifalou

Maybe if you read the whole OP...

I believe that something happened to Ford and even that she believes it was Kavanaugh. But I do not believe that it was Kavanaugh who did it.

Oh I read it.

You can't believe someone and also think they're not telling the truth. Jesus Christ I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Are you guys so brainwashed that saying, 'Ford is telling the truth, its just that she's wrong' make sense to you?

No, and I agree with you. Ford is a liar. I believe Kavanaugh, which means all of this "the courage of Dr Ford" pandering BS is just that, pandering BS. If we're going to redefine "courage" to mean "sat in front of God and country and lied her ass off" then Ford is as courageous as they come. It was all a goddamned lie... the fear of flying, the ditzy blonde phoney voice, the allegations, all BS conjured up by an agenda driven *word which the UK and Australia is fond of using but which is strictly verbotten in the US for some reason.* I mean really, she is the walking definition of that word at this point.

Good on you for being honest and straightforward about it rather than pandering to political optics/correctness. Kinda wish your senators had the same cojones (thought I can rationalize the underhanded nature of why they don't).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join