It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I've tried..but every time one of the scumbag Dems open their mouths to spew their vile BS, I throw up a little.

Gonna need a new keyboard if I keep listening.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

edit on 28/9/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder how many FBI people have to fall before the Dems quit weaponizing (or tryng to) their agency. Ah, and there she goes with Garland, forgetting that precedent was set by Democrats, who said no lame duck POTUS gets to nominate to SCOTUS in a PRESIDENTIAL election year, not mid-terms.

And now claiming she has nothing in writing...waiting for her to say “To be or not to be, that is the question” since she is so focused on theatrics.
edit on 28/9/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Senator Whitehouse just outed telling multiple lies as he desperately tried to bring in some "evidence" that they forgot to yesterday.

They're getting picked off one by one ✅

I noticed that. I was wondering why he never brought that up yesterday. Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
After the confirmation is voted on would like to see an investigation of senatorial misconduct on putting this in front of the people and putting both the accused as well as the accusor through hell. Both parties will carry this like a weight for many years to come. Lynching and anonymity are laws afforded to both parties ( the accused as well as the accuser) and this circus ignored those laws.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Klobuchar just claimed there is evidence Kavanaugh is guilty. Defamation much?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
New drinking game....
We take a drink every time a douchebag Dem says "victim".

We're gonna need alot more beer.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Any man that votes for anyone from the Democrat party is a p*ssy and deserves everything he is ever accused of.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Trot it out. Let's see it. Parade it in front of the world and prove the allegations.
They won't do that though. hmm....wonder why.....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

I hope she's sued. As well as Feinstein, Booker, Hirono, and all others calling him guilty without evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
New drinking game....

As long as it's not The Devil's Triangle. That's a gang rape sex game according to Whitehouse.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

Trot it out. Let's see it. Parade it in front of the world and prove the allegations.
They won't do that though. hmm....wonder why.....

Apparently in Democratic party land, only FBI agents can ask questions. Who knew?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OOps

Senator Coons lying.

They saw the "Letter", he says they didn't.

Check another one off✅

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Chalk up another liar ✅

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

New drinking game....

As long as it's not The Devil's Triangle. That's a gang rape sex game according to Whitehouse.

no no no
not the yearbook again.....
www.washingtonpost.com...

WHITEHOUSE: … Judge, have you — I don’t know if it’s “boufed” or “boofed” — how do you pronounce that?
KAVANAUGH: That refers to flatulence. We were 16.
(LAUGHTER)
WHITEHOUSE: OK. And so when your friend Mark Judge said the same — put the same thing in his yearbook page back to you, he had the same meaning? It was flatulence?
KAVANAUGH: I don’t know what he did, but that’s my recollection. We want to talk about flatulence at age 16 on a yearbook page, I’m — I’m game.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
After the confirmation is voted on would like to see an investigation of senatorial misconduct on putting this in front of the people and putting both the accused as well as the accusor through hell. Both parties will carry this like a weight for many years to come. Lynching and anonymity are laws afforded to both parties ( the accused as well as the accuser) and this circus ignored those laws.

This. Specifically I would like to see Fiendstein investigated for gross misconduct and defamation of both Kavanaugh and Ford.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lol, this guy just said his democratic colleaugues hadn’t made up their minds on Kavanaugh before the hearings. Anyone remember Schumer stating 23 minutes after nomination his pledge for democrats to resist at all costs?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That guy coon sure claims he prays alot. It seems to me to be an effort to give people the impression he is a diehard Christian. It seems so phony to me I am a Christian and do pray, but not even my pastor manages to fit the word pray so many times in a short period except maybe during his sermon.

It just came off kind of like he was trying to add credibility to his statement because he prays a lot.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So it looks like the FBI did in fact investigate and "The Letter" was included.

💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hijacked agencies?

Like the FBI and DOJ and a Democratic Party?

Whitehouse what a maroon.

What republican in their right mind would want any investigation to go to an obama weaponized FBI?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join