It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: odzeandennz

from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

You mean how he vigorously defended himself and refused to play ball with the Democrats no matter how hard they tried to force him to?

I have a hard time judging a guy for being angry about the sort of treatment that the Democrats have been heaping on him. I think most people wrongly accused and excoriated day in and day out on a national stage would be a little miffed.

Feinstein says she didn't leak the Ford letter after being accused of it.

Well, shouldn't the burden of proof now be on her to prove she didn't do it?

Or demand the FBI investigate her to prove her innocence.

Exactly. I need to see some consistency out of the left.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Durbin says Feinstein immediately denied allegations that she or her staff leaked the letter. Then he says that's enough to believe she didn't leak it.

I mean, DAMN! Dude, do you NOT understand the whole effing reason we're in this spot in the first place you ignorant hypocrite?

Anyone watching yesterday saw it was her staff telling her to deny it. It’s almost as if you can see the puppeteer strings running from the Feinstein staff to Feinstein herself. I wonder if the people of California know they elected people they never heard of and not Feinstein herself.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I know - given that Booker and Harris refused to vote, take away their floor vote too.
They abstained after all.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No ethics and No CONSCIENCE. That makes them extra dangerous.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: vinifalou

Democrats are walking out.

Oh the irony.

#walkaway

Leahy says Kav is too belligerent and yelled. Leahy just got pissed off and screamed while he called us volatile. Old white man, I don't even know why he's a democrat, they hate his kind.

The older white men in the Democratic party have been there 30-40 years, from back when Democrats actually cared a bit about America. They have changed their behavior to match the lunacy of todays left in order to keep their cushy political jobs, nothing more. I doubt they would act this way if they thought for one minute they could stay in power.

The party should consist of lonely diehard feminists and minorities only. They hate white people. Even the white people in the party hate white people, especially white men. If I were a democrat, I'd feel like a white man in the NBPP.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I know - given that Booker and Harris refused to vote, take away their floor vote too.

You know who else practiced abstinence?....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yeah Grassley.

Congress is a great place to eat on live tv!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

mary
and we all know how that worked out

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: LSU2018

Currently their bar is about 30 feet underground. Can it possibly go lower? Oh yeah, and it just did. Again.

So the Democratic Party is now a underground sewer pipe.

I agree !

BTW

I demand a lie detector test for every senator that claims they believe Ford .

I’m pretty sure I already know how that would work out .

I agree, and I want them to be drug tested first so they can't take muscle relaxers or smoke weed before they take it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Or let it go to the majority. Make an example out of those two radicals. When are we going to see an investigation into Spartacus?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Whoever is speaking now already had his mind made up. Clear evidence this was all just a setup because they don't like Kav. And he says Kav is the partisan one. The hypocrisy continues to pile up.

ETA: Oh, it's Whitehouse. Imagine that.
edit on 28-9-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hijacked agencies?

Like the FBI and DOJ and a Democratic Party?

Whitehouse what a maroon.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't take anymore of this snip.

I'll check out the final vote later.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

mary
and we all know how that worked out

Dude, you see what kind of mood I'm in today....

Don't give me an alley oop like that again, because you know I'll take it... and it won't go well, but I'll have fun doing it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

you are not the only one that is askew today, or most days for that matter, besides my shot to assist ratio has been out of wack

don't ask question you don't want answers to

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Whitehouse is definitely an idiot. I’m just glad I’m not playing a Dem says FBI drinking game. Especially while they ignore sworn statements. And now making fun of Judge, having never met him...and making fun of Judge’s writing style vice that of a PhD psychologist that can’t write or figure out gofundme...
edit on 28/9/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

HAHA, you're playing with fire man......

And I sure as hell like it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
LOL

Senator Whitehouse just outed telling multiple lies as he desperately tried to bring in some "evidence" that they forgot to yesterday.

They're getting picked off one by one ✅

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

They went to find a 30 year-old to claim that he was a product of Rape, and Kavanaugh is his daddy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can't take anymore of this snip.

I'll check out the final vote later.

2 minutes into it , I came to that conclusion myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join