It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: LSU2018

Feinstein is insufferable.

Since Trump can order the FBI to investigate. He should order them to investigate Feinstein, her chauffeur and the fact that she withheld the letter for six weeks . ( last one is ethics )

Definitely. My main disappointment is how my fellow Republicans are sitting on their asses when they could have many cases like those claimed against Kavanaugh investigated. Keith Ellison, Spartacus, Feinstein. Those are just 3 of many. And those are some of the loudest ones crying about Kav.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Looking around at the senators while they speak, something stood out to me that no one has brought up.

Many of them have very shiny foreheads.

Who has the shiniest? I think that is a question we need answered, and before this is all said and done.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

You mean how he vigorously defended himself and refused to play ball with the Democrats no matter how hard they tried to force him to?

I have a hard time judging a guy for being angry about the sort of treatment that the Democrats have been heaping on him. I think most people wrongly accused and excoriated day in and day out on a national stage would be a little miffed.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

'The fall of Rome' would have been letting sick and disgusting Democrats get away with their smears.
That would have ended all hope.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: LSU2018

what's sad is the character of an American highest court judge and the kind of cloud that is hanging over his head....
and deemed the best man for the job by the commander in chief

the fall of Rome...

Heads will explode when he gets nominated.

I'm sure heads will. this is a judge whose job will be to uphold the law and constitution in a neutral manner... from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

and today's America, is ok with that. that's the sort of society we have in the year 2018

Nah, I don't think he'll lean any way other than how he already leans. He's an honest man and will rule honestly.

link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Feinstein is insufferable.

Since Trump can order the FBI to investigate. He should order them to investigate Feinstein, her chauffeur and the fact that she withheld the letter for six weeks . ( last one is ethics )

The Senate should start an ethics investigation into Feinstein and maybe a few others as soon as this confirmation process is over.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Monarchial banker. That is who he was. It means a detached simpleton from the North of seas and a waitress gesture of money transfer under a scrutiny of a sole person of his next of kin these political ladies apart.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can we get this guy confirmed already?

Then we can find a replacement for Ginsberg.
I hope trump picks a woman for that one,,
Better yet a lesbian....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Democrats are walking out.

Oh the irony.

#walkaway

edit on 28/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Looks like protestors standing up now.

What does this prove again?

That the left are the unhinged ones. The level of immaturity is boggling. These are supposed to be adults but they're so mad about this not looking like it'll go their way, they're getting up and walking out. It's a pity, a shameful pity and it's embarrassing.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

leahy by far
he is a movie star

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

what's sad is the character of an American highest court judge and the kind of cloud that is hanging over his head....

the fall of Rome...

I'm sure heads will. this is a judge whose job will be to uphold the law and constitution in a neutral manner... from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

and today's America, is ok with that. that's the sort of society we have in the year 2018

The only reason lefties will feel he is always against them is because he is on the side of the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CriticalStinker

leahy by far
he is a movie star

Grassley could give him a run for his money.

If we're being fair though, we have to wonder and evaluate if they are using product. That's cheating, something I don't want going on in our senate.

Edit: Leahy is disqualified. He is clearly using a bandaid to make it look shinier than it is.

We may have stumbled onto something that goes far deeper and darker than Kav.
edit on 28-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey Leahy?

Independents aren't buying your snip.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

the fall of Rome...

Actions have consequences. Maybe the Dems should have thought about that before they weaponized these accusations in an attempt to smear this guy.

This was a guy expected to be a moderate conservative on the bench. I hope he ends up to the right of Clarence Thomas now. Sorry, no sympathy for what they did here. None. If you want to blame someone, blame that pile of snakes in the Democrat Senate.

They've absolutely done this to themselves. And they're doubling down on not only their hypocrisy, but also on their ignorance and lack of thinking ahead.

Feinstein used Ford like a dirty dishrag and has the nerve to sit up there and speak about how women should be treated in today's age.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Did I hear right earlier, the vote will be around 1pm est.?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's a constitutinal obligation to give people a fair and unbiased trial in a court of law.

Congress is where those GD laws get made.

link   
So what happens if Democrats are not there to vote?

Voting goes either way?

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Did I hear right earlier, the vote will be around 1pm est.?

1:30 pm.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So what happens if Democrats are not there to vote?

Voting goes either way?

A moot point.

They'd vote no anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join