It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: RickinVa

Well seeing how Garth Blasey Ford got at least a million in Gofundme yesterday, multiplied by the millions she will get writing a book and speaking engagements, I bet the D's have 100's of loons lined up to make false allegations.

Hell, for that type of money they can find women willing to go an extra mile beyond Blasey Ford and actually experience what she claimed against Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: vor78

A delay allow time for Democrats to roll out their next lie against Kavanaugh. The illegitimate child, born of rape in 1988.

Also named Brett because the mother of the child was afraid to name the little girl anything else for fear of being beaten to death by Brett.
edit on 28-9-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: RickinVa

Well seeing how Garth Blasey Ford got at least a million in Gofundme yesterday, multiplied by the millions she will get writing a book and speaking engagements, I bet the D's have 100's of loons lined up to make false allegations.

Garth.... LMAO!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would say that Kav bit off my right testicle and chop it off myself if I got a million. Imagine what your run of the mill psycho chick would do.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Seriously what is wrong with Flack and the Republicans?

RINOS are what's wrong, same as always.

I'm talking about strategy not ideology. Clearly the Republicans aren't one body in lock step. But knowing this why wouldn't they strategize what happened today. They could have come out this morning and made this offer from the beginning. It would have taken the wind out of the Democrats sale.

I use to think that our elected officials where out of tuch with the American people living in their own bubble. But the events of the last few days show us it's much worse than that ... they are out of tuch with themselves and are living in individual bubbles.
edit on 28-9-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Diane Feinswine slipped a roofie into my Ovaltine in 1989.

You heard it here first.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I would say that Kav bit off my right testicle and chop it off myself if I got a million.

Not if I do it first.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PubertJohnston

originally posted by: avgguy

I would say that Kav bit off my right testicle and chop it off myself if I got a million.

Not if I do it first.

Do what, bite off his right testicle? Tee hee

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Flake said he'll only vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after there's an FBI investigation. But McConnell has given no commitment that he'll do that.

Right now, this is a math issue now for McConnell. If Sens. Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski say they’ll support Kavanaugh on the floor, McConnell had 50 votes and doesn’t need Flake. If they endorse Flake’s position, McConnell will likely have no choice but to agree to this.

www.cnn.com...

Sen. Collins's office earlier today had so many protesters coming in and out of her office, you couldn't even walk through.

if you page down that link I gave above, you will see what her office looked like.

I got a feeling there's gonna be an investigation.
and, quite frankly, the optics to this if they don't will be very bad. I mean, let's see, we have a president who's bragged about sexually assaulting women with about 15 or so women that came forward before he was elected, and well, it was all just a giant left wing conspiracy... a judge nominated by this president who now has some serious allegations about him, and all we get is that it's a giant left wing conspiracy. what makes it even worse if that this judge that has been nominated tried to block a young abused minor from getting an abortion with his court decision.

I'm sorry but before we are gonna accept lawmakers, presidents, or judges telling us that if we didn't want to have the kid, we shouldn't have had the sex....which we will probably never do anyways.... those presidents, lawmakers, and judges better make danged sure that they agree with the idea that we can safely to refuse the sex to begin with!!! they can start by making sure that they aren't putting people into these offices that aren't acknowledging that women have that indisputable right!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

On more than one occasion.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

They're counting on the citizens not telling 'em to get on with it.

If enough of their voting block says vote, they'll vote. If enough tell 'em how to vote, that's how they'll vote.

But they're counting on enough people not giving enough of a damn that they'll keep covering their eyes, their mouths, and ears...
edit on 9/28/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Flake said he'll only vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after there's an FBI investigation. But McConnell has given no commitment that he'll do that.

Right now, this is a math issue now for McConnell. If Sens. Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski say they’ll support Kavanaugh on the floor, McConnell had 50 votes and doesn’t need Flake. If they endorse Flake’s position, McConnell will likely have no choice but to agree to this.

www.cnn.com...

Sen. Collins's office earlier today had so many protesters coming in and out of her office, you couldn't even walk through.

if you page down that link I gave above, you will see what her office looked like.

I got a feeling there's gonna be an investigation.
and, quite frankly, the optics to this if they don't will be very bad. I mean, let's see, we have a president who's bragged about sexually assaulting women with about 15 or so women that came forward before he was elected, and well, it was all just a giant left wing conspiracy... a judge nominated by this president who now has some serious allegations about him, and all we get is that it's a giant left wing conspiracy. what makes it even worse if that this judge that has been nominated tried to block a young abused minor from getting an abortion with his court decision.

I'm sorry but before we are gonna accept lawmakers, presidents, or judges telling us that if we didn't want to have the kid, we shouldn't have had the sex....which we will probably never do anyways.... those presidents, lawmakers, and judges better make danged sure that they agree with the idea that we can safely to refuse the sex to begin with!!! they can start by making sure that they aren't putting people into these offices that aren't acknowledging that women have that indisputable right!!!

I guess the person sitting on a sexual abuse allegation for 6 weeks, was acknowledging that woman's indisputable right?

I guess the same person leaking Ford's letter was acknowledging that woman's indisputable right?

I guess the party using Ford as a political tool is acknowledging that woman's indisputable right?

edit on 28-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The President could put paid to all of this by saying Congress will stay in session until this is done. Period.

Wanna see how fast this obstruction would end??

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That would be cruel and unusual. I mean have you seen the age of that group? They need at least a week off in between a full days work.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sure, but that would require $1.5 mil.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
The President could put paid to all of this by saying Congress will stay in session until this is done. Period.

Wanna see how fast this obstruction would end??

There is another option. Let Congress recess and McConnell can feel free to not schedule any Pro Forma sessions during the recess. That opens the door widely for Trump to simply slap a temporary recess appointment on Kavanaugh which would be in effect until late 2019. Since there'd be no pro forma meetings, Senate would officially be out of office and the appointment would be perfectly legal and procedural.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Senator Flake sure looked different afterwards from when he spoke earlier. Acting as if someone just ran over his beloved dawg or something. Had a really sad look about him exiting the courtroom behind Cruz. Something stinks about all this, but the investigation may leed to more Dem bashing and I'm all for that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Here's the problem... The president never bragged about sexually assaulting women. Never. But I'd love to see your proof since you're so sure about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No kidding? Wow...if the D's want to play some games, R's need to PLAY some F'n games to.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PubertJohnston
a reply to: LSU2018

Sure, but that would require $1.5 mil.

Poor burdman. He's got wagers going on about who will get paid the most to bite his right ball off.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join