It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I think Flake did something right. Kavanaugh has nothing be be afraid of. He'll come up so clean that Dems won't be able to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination.

Dr. Ford should be more than fine, gofundme is giving her more than half million bucks so far. Cursed money.

Ford will be exposed for the fraud she is. The left have put her witnesses that disagreed with her on the back burner like they didn't exist, or like they're liars.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
Repubs didn't agree to anything (ie, investigation)

They have not. In fact, Lindsey Graham said just as much a few minutes ago, that he was heading to meet with Mitch McConnell to see if McConnell would even accept such a deal. I suspect he will not. I think the GOP leadership wants to be done with it, one way or another, and move on to the next nominee if necessary.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I think Flake did something right. Kavanaugh has nothing be be afraid of. He'll come up so clean that Dems won't be able to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination.

Dr. Ford should be more than fine, gofundme is giving her more than half million bucks so far. Cursed money.

The dems will say well if fords allegations needed investigating, so do all others.

And they will produce more like they have been.

And they will claims after the fbi investigation, now they have new statements and need to interview the people the fbi did.

And eventually when the rpeublicans say no this is enough, we will be right back to where we are now, the dems claiming the republicans dont care about victims and they know kavanaugh is guilty.

The way I understood it, they just votes YES in favor of limited time FBI investigation and the vote will resume in a week.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

trump just said hes not even considering other candidates and that hes up to what ever mconnel says needs to be done which by the sound of it mconnol isnt down with it

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

no he was confrimed now we find out if republicans have the votes or not OR if mconnel wants to have an fbi investigation there will be one if not we try to get the votes to confirm him

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

UPDATE: Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court has passed the Senate Judiciary Committee on a party-line vote — after Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake asked for Kavanaugh's nomination to be delayed on the Senate floor by one week in order to ask for an FBI investigation "limited in time and scope" to further look into allegations against Kavanaugh of sexual assault and sexual misconduct.
thing is now asking for an fbi investigation is up to Mconnel not the judiciary committee

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Coontz just slipped up, he was asked a question and he answered, "He doesn't control if other allegations come up." Wonder what kind of Honey Pot they have lined up to extend this beyond the Mid term?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Coontz just slipped up, he was asked a question and he answered, "He doesn't control if other allegations come up." Wonder what kind of Honey Pot they have lined up to extend this beyond the Mid term?

I heard that. He's still talking to people in that live feed I linked a few posts ago. I bet they have women lined up that they're not willing to pay off unless it's absolutely necessary. Effing rats.

link   
www.npr.org...

One of the biggest disputes in the Brett Kavanaugh saga has not been over what questions should be asked about the alleged sexual misconduct of which he's been accused and which he strongly denies — but over who asks them. Specifically, Democrats and outside groups want the FBI to conduct an investigation into the accusations made by Christine Blasey Ford and others about the Supreme Court nominee's conduct from decades ago. That looked as though it wasn't going to happen until a dramatic Judiciary Committee meeting on Friday morning. After some offstage horse-trading, senators voted along party lines to recommend Kavanaugh's confirmation to the full Senate — while also getting behind an informal agreement to delay the floor vote by a week for an FBI investigation. Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., said he would vote to advance Kavanaugh if that meant a weeklong interim before a floor vote during which the FBI could investigate the allegations made by Ford and others. Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said he would go along with the caveat that the decision about when to schedule the floor vote is up to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and the decision about whether or not to involve the FBI is up to President Trump.
as of a few minutes ago trump said its up to mconnel

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.npr.org...

UPDATE: Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court has passed the Senate Judiciary Committee on a party-line vote — after Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake asked for Kavanaugh's nomination to be delayed on the Senate floor by one week in order to ask for an FBI investigation "limited in time and scope" to further look into allegations against Kavanaugh of sexual assault and sexual misconduct.
thing is now asking for an fbi investigation is up to Mconnel not the judiciary committee

Also, we already know what the FBI is going to report, because they've told everyone several times that the accusations are too vague to investigate, with no established time or place (and no corroborating witnesses). They're going to report that Ford's allegations are unsubstantiated. The more retarded claims (like the year-long gang-rape parties) will likely be easily disproven as spurious.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Seriously what is wrong with Flack and the Republicans?

Why would they let this happen; they could have come off so much better if they just coordinated Flacks request.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The dems will say well if fords allegations needed investigating, so do all others.

And they will produce more like they have been.

And they will claims after the fbi investigation, now they have new statements and need to interview the people the fbi did.

And eventually when the rpeublicans say no this is enough, we will be right back to where we are now, the dems claiming the republicans dont care about victims and they know kavanaugh is guilty.

Hmmmm, I don't know man....., I think this situation is way beyond political parties. Great test for FBI. Also is something that need to be done.

Now is the WH decision to go for it, not the congress. So is a win-win situation...., if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's not about the FBI investigation....

It's all about stalling..... 7 days puts you at Oct 5 if they started today

Then they are going to want to argue about the results of said investigation...

That puts them into early October.....plenty of time to come forward with new allegations to delay further.

It really is rather obvious at this point.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The hits just keep coming...be interesting to see what Flake thinks about his “buddy’s” comment since it clearly implies more allegations are coming.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Stalling 1-week will turn into stalling another & another etc...These people aren't good for their word.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This week delay is a trap. If they allow this Kav will not get a vote in the senate.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

A delay allow time for Democrats to roll out their next lie against Kavanaugh. The illegitimate child, born of rape in 1988.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Stalling 1-week will turn into stalling another & another etc...These people aren't good for their word.

Flake needs work at the Red Cross. He has a heart for that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Well seeing how Garth Blasey Ford got at least a million in Gofundme yesterday, multiplied by the millions she will get writing a book and speaking engagements, I bet the D's have 100's of loons lined up to make false allegations.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Seriously what is wrong with Flack and the Republicans?

RINOS are what's wrong, same as always.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join