It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
By the vote taken, Kavanaugh is advanced to the floor vote. All this bickering is extra grandstanding.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: LSU2018

I was wrong! My apologies Mr. Flake.

Apology recinded, Flake still wants to delay a week with an FBI investigation once it moves to the Senate floor.

So what's going on right now? Delaying the vote?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That closed door meeting was bullsnip.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Right?

I'm lost lol

Yeah same here.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
WTF is going on?????

Flake voted yes???

He voted yes, but he says he wants to delay the full Senate vote for 1 week so the FBI can investigate the allegations.
Of course, the FBI business is a ridiculous red herring, because the FBI has said repeatedly that without a stated time or place the claim is impossible to investigate. I'm sure Flake knows this.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Kavanaugh has been a federal judge for the last 15 GD years.

There doesn't need to be anything more.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Apology recinded, Flake still wants to delay a week with an FBI investigation once it moves to the Senate floor.

He voted yea in committee letting it know that when it hits the Senate floor for the real vote, he will vote nay unless there is another FBI investigation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes.

They are stalling.

After the weeks over.

Rinse and repeat until November.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ha...now he is backtracking....I think he is just making them look worse.

He seems to be telling them that they should vote yes if the investigation goes any further....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would certainly up the double downs, wouldn't it??

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Did I miss something, thought the FBI already said they were not going to touch this case?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think he pulled one on them. Dems didn't think they'd vote in committee until the investigation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How long will the Dems be able to stall the Republicans? Can no one see through their games? Thought these folks were educated?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Kavanaugh has been a federal judge for the last 15 GD years.

There doesn't need to be anything more.

From what I'm hearing, this is a good move because it'll give the FBI a shot at investigating those three witnesses the democrats keep calling liars. But they only have a week so that Kavanaugh can still be voted in. I think we'll find out more than enough to exonerate Kavanaugh and shove it in the left's faces.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The live feed I found after my other ended is still live in the hallway and someone just said "Grassley wouldn't have let this happen if he didn't know what was going on."

That's good news.

Current Live Feed

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think Flake did something right. Kavanaugh has nothing be be afraid of. He'll come up so clean that Dems won't be able to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination.

Dr. Ford should be more than fine, gofundme is giving her more than half million bucks so far. Cursed money.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I think Flake did something right. Kavanaugh has nothing be be afraid of. He'll come up so clean that Dems won't be able to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination.

Dr. Ford should be more than fine, gofundme is giving her more than half million bucks so far. Cursed money.

More like blood money...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
I think he pulled one on them. Dems didn't think they'd vote in committee until the investigation.

Feinstein got a little pissed. Maybe she's too angry to serve on the Senate.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The dems will say well if fords allegations needed investigating, so do all others.

And they will produce more like they have been.

And they will claims after the fbi investigation, now they have new statements and need to interview the people the fbi did.

And eventually when the rpeublicans say no this is enough, we will be right back to where we are now, the dems claiming the republicans dont care about victims and they know kavanaugh is guilty.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Repubs didn't agree to anything (ie, investigation)
edit on 28-9-2018 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join