It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent life before mankind?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what is intelligent life defined as?

if it is playing all you want, having all the sex you want, eating, enjoying life, and roaming the earth at will, then Dolphins have millions of years on humanity.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

A book called, "Forbidden Archaeology"

Also, yesterday's newspaper had an article about a homo sapiens fossil just found in Ethiopia that was dated to 195 000 years ago.

I can't see any reason why there may not have been other intelligent beings long ago, even millions of years ago. Or human civilizations as advanced as ours, maybe even more than once. 200 000 years is a long time.

That is EXACTLY one of the books I read that gives clear proof. That was the book on my mind. I didn't respond to his question as it was presented in the challenging way of most skeptics rather than in a curious inquiring way. There are many books around not just that one. Hundreds of millions of years even! There are Krishna groups and other groups of alien creatonists that study these properly rather than buying into the silly idea of evolution or Darwinism.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

Also, yesterday's newspaper had an article about a homo sapiens fossil just found in Ethiopia that was dated to 195 000 years ago.

I can't see any reason why there may not have been other intelligent beings long ago, even millions of years ago. Or human civilizations as advanced as ours, maybe even more than once. 200 000 years is a long time.

That is EXACTLY one of the books I read that gives clear proof. That was the book on my mind. I didn't respond to his question as it was presented in the challenging way of most skeptics rather than in a curious inquiring way. There are many books around not just that one. Hundreds of millions of years even! There are Krishna groups and other groups of alien creatonists that study these properly rather than buying into the silly idea of evolution or Darwinism.

You gotta have some problems, Asia. I think I asked in a nice way and without suggesting you were making things up or anything like that. Skeptics? I would say more science-minded. That's why I normally ask where the information comes from. That's it.

And if you want to know, I read many books in my life. really many. And I read traditional, old school archaeology as weel as some of the so-called Astro-Archaeology, you know, von Daeniken, stuff like that.

So, I believe I am pretty open minded. But you don't seem to be, considering you act defensively for a simple, logical question like"where is this information coming from?"

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJazz

Originally posted by Asia Minor

You gotta have some problems, Asia. I think I asked in a nice way and without suggesting you were making things up or anything like that. Skeptics? I would say more science-minded. That's why I normally ask where the information comes from. That's it.

And if you want to know, I read many books in my life. really many. And I read traditional, old school archaeology as weel as some of the so-called Astro-Archaeology, you know, von Daeniken, stuff like that.

So, I believe I am pretty open minded. But you don't seem to be, considering you act defensively for a simple, logical question like"where is this information coming from?"

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Mr. Jazz

Von Daeniken.....well, I read a couple of his dimestore paperbacks as a young teen. They were full of misinformation and bizarre speculation from my 14 year old's critical point of view.
He is one of my least favorite authors on the subject of ancient technology.
David Rohl has two good books, Legend, and A Test of Time, that shed some light on the Sumer/Egypt/Israel connections, and Zecharia Sitchin is pretty interesting reading too.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
All the best and known evidence for Intelligent life before Mankind are concealed from everyone else by corporate Plutocrats and their ilks inside high-tech Government Warehouse protected by impenetrable blast door and heavy machine guns.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
All the best and known evidence for Intelligent life before Mankind are concealed from everyone else by corporate Plutocrats and their ilks inside high-tech Government Warehouse protected by impenetrable blast door and heavy machine guns.

Where is this warehouse for the government of Luxembourg?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Where is this warehouse for the government of Luxembourg?

Forget about Government of Luxembourg, the Government Warehouse that I mention here are refers to unknown and secretive location where all the real evidence of the Intelligent life before mankind is concealed here from everyone else.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

the Government Warehouse that I mention here are refers to unknown and secretive location where all the real evidence of the Intelligent life before mankind is concealed here from everyone else.

Thank you for this valuable information. Wondering if this is the same warehouse Indiana Jones broke into in 1957 is his latest movies. I'm told it is a work of fiction by the way.

Any information on the location of this warehouse, who controls it, what is stored there, etc - would be appreciated. Also, can you provide reliable sources, citations, etc.

M

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
this is very interesting.. thanks for the thread.
IMO.. i believe that every species is intelligent, we just cant understand them. dogs are intelligent so are ants. each living things is highly intelligent. as for humans being intelligent, i just laugh. yes, we can read and write and count numbers.. but that doesn't mean anything. if we are so intelligent, we wouldn't have war and we wouldn't have pollution..

so as far as your question goes, yes.. i believe there were intelligent life before humans.. they're may be no evidence but that doesn't mean to can cut out the possibility

(: Peace & Love.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Forget about Government of Luxembourg, the Government Warehouse that I mention here are refers to unknown and secretive location where all the real evidence of the Intelligent life before mankind is concealed here from everyone else.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by masonicon]

Now wait a minute, ignore the Government of Luxembourg? How naive are we? All Europeans know that Luxembourg is the secret place for secrets in the EU. LOL

I'll ask again, what government? Also if its unknown - how do you know about it?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Humans has been around for 15-30 millions years instead 1-5 millions years due to homo sapiens skull that much older than lucy, but the hominid fossils that older than lucy are missing or destroyed by Corporate Plutocrat capitalists in order to suppress all the theories in favor of the theory that states "humans are come from africa since they descended from monkeys".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join