It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the body language lady think about Dr. Blasey Ford?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, she thought that it was 100 percent an act. At total lie from end to end. Not even 1 bit does she find any of her body language truthful. Even says at the beginning that her bizarre open and shut mouth thing is a sign of some sort of mental illness. As in, that is what mentally ill people do. I agree totally. I tried to watch it again when I got home and I just could not. It was so fake and pathetic to me I just couldnt watch it.

Not sure why but that link isn't working here. Here is the full link:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-9-2018 by Fools because: ...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Mathew Koma was a Minsk citizen and a husband of O'Connor. He was out of the public views held not so highly in the elevation of the social relm.
edit on SepamFri, 28 Sep 2018 08:39:18 -05002018-09-28T08:39:18-05:0008 16 1 by eigor12 because: (no reason given)
Which is read as far no means the limits of the Red Street.
edit on SepamFri, 28 Sep 2018 08:41:10 -05002018-09-28T08:41:10-05:0008 16 1 by eigor12 because: (no reason given)
He was a singer named Chriss or Jehova's Son, or Student in the criminal world.
edit on SepamFri, 28 Sep 2018 08:42:36 -05002018-09-28T08:42:36-05:0008 16 1 by eigor12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well that's an exact science.
That said you'll find another "expert" that would say the opposite, so.....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The expert is Larisa Dimova from Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Interesting video....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Well that's an exact science.
That said you'll find another "expert" that would say the opposite, so.....

I trust her, she has never really been nice to anyone if she thinks they are lying or trying to be deceptive, she says so. Been watching her for years. She has no mercy on anyone in regard to public affections or lack thereof.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eigor12

Mathew Koma was a Minsk citizen and a husband of O'Connor. He was out of the public views held not so highly in the elevation of the social relm. Which is read as far no means the limits of the Red Street. He was a singer named Chriss or Jehova's Son, or Student in the criminal world.

Interesting I guess....what are you trying to say?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Larisa Dimova was close to abductions and hopefully still alive in Odessa.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I agree! I knew when I heard she needed a few more days to remember if it was actually Kavanaugh! Seriously, if you weren’t sure initially, what happened in the few days that changed her mind?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I tend to see this a one step above voodoo, but have to admit, it is interesting to watch.

Regardless, I thought Ford created a credible impression. But certain contradictions in the evidence was far more compelling to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Desantenok did not allow her to visit France which was a lunch report from her father therein.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eigor12
a reply to: intrepid

The expert is Larisa Dimova from Ukraine.

That's weird, because the YT channel links to a website and that website is run by a Mandy O'Brien.

In any event, it's an interesting video but as Intrepid pointed out, I'm sure if we looked we could find a body language "expert" that says the exact opposite of what O'Brien says.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Didn't watch the video - does the same lady address Kavanaugh's body language during his testimony?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I liked when she had to keep re-checking her script for the real emotional parts that were so life-changing for her.

Psh

Total bs.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn, that video is awesome.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If she's a "body language" expert, she should know it's impossible to determine a person's truthfulness based on nonverbal cues alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thank you for posting. I was going to look for any body language analyses this morning. You saved me the trouble!

There were a couple times we thought she looked downright terrified... Like when Grassley moved to enter the polygraphs into the record.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree.
Her actions are bizarre to say the least.

Look at how she acts when answering the question about the polygraph.
All smiles and laughing it off.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

FWIW, I've been looking for handwriting analyses as well of her letter, this request is all I've found. There is a semi-pro response in the comments, basically about the same as the body language expert.

I was struck by the different slants in her letter -- left, right and straight up and down. As I recall, that indicates mental/emotional instability. But I'm not an expert. I just looked it up once because my writing slants left altho I'm a righty.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join