It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJ Trump nominated Kavanaugh on purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Because he knew in July that with a mid-term election in four months, that the Democrats would tear up Any Trumpian nominee; that they woul delay a vote until after November by making the whole affair into a circus and and taint the nominee until Kavanaugh withdraws....

And then, after the midterms, DJ Trump can give his "real" nominee, a white woman with weaker credentials. Whom the democrats will have to go soft on, after having publicly ruined a man with solid creds in Kavanaugh.

DJ Trump wanted her all along: Amy Coney Barrett.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Of course he nominated him on purpose....it wasnt an accident.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Trump nominated him, knowing it would ruin whomever he nominated in the summer of 2018. Trump was throwing Kavanaugh away...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

I saw "DJ Trump" and thought you had a remix for me.

Won't say I'm not disappointed.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I’ve been thinking along the same lines. But not to nominate someone else. Just to expose the Democrats for the vicious political hacks they are. It showed how they can effortlessly ruin a man’s reputation to achieve their goals without one iota of guilt.

Ford needed to be heard. But the piling on of other accusers showed how shameless they are. Except for the radical left I think most of America saw through their tactic . ( mainly independents)

These accusations were chum to keep the radical left in a feeding frenzy and I believe this charade has cost the Democrats votes instead of gaining them.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wait.

It's Trumps fault that Trump haters are corrupt as it gets?

edit on 28-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When it looked like Precedent Trump would only be nominating one Supreme Court Judge in his First term, DJ Trump chose Gorsuch over Kavanaugh. By this July, it became obvious that Trumf would be filling a total of 3 chairs on the court. Ruth Bader-Ginzburg has let it be known that she will hold out as long as possible... Which may mean a year...

Barrett has a real problem because she's a devout Catholic, with 7 kids. But the senate committee will still be dirty from rolling in the mud with Brett Kavanaugh; so they'll have to go easy on her.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Clarence Thomas is also talking of retiring.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I had the same idea here. Andrew Napolitano is my pick.

With what is going on with Kavanaugh, perhaps Trump can withdraw the nomination and give it to Andrew Napolitano now. Naploitano made Trumps short list for the supreme court. Maybe Trump knew this would happen with Kavanaugh,or whoever else he nominated, and wanted to throw someone in to let the "other side" play themselves out first. Then he can withdraw Kavanaugh and then nominate Naploitano. No resistance then and Napolitano would be a shoo-in.

edit on 9/28/2018 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nooo!
Now you told them what hes doing!
well its to late, they fell for it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Kavanaugh was the only one on the list that thinks presidents are above the law and can't be indicted. Also there is a vote in October involving giving the president the ability to pardon state crimes. Which is why they want to confirm kav as soon as possible. So no it's not some 3d chess to get someone else in the supreme court

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Kavanaugh is a neocon with ties to the Bushes and Cruz and other old republicans who tried to stop trump

new topics

top topics

join