It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kavanaugh hearing ripped the mask off the Republican party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To me it sounds like the Kavanaugh hearing ripped the mask off of CNN.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It's a terrible left hook to the Bully State, of which the the current president is a prime example. Wealthy, narcissistic, arrogant, mostly white guys in the 50's and older who feel entitled to anything they can snatch or grab, and who cultivate a shared private sense of amorality, whilst making maudlin displays of piety and patriotism in public. These are proto-fascist personalities and they must be tripped up, discouraged and humiliated at every possible turn.

Being a rebellious product of that society myself, I can only chuckle and watch the whole process with a certain sense of satisfaction.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If the mask was ripped off anyone it's democrats.

From Racist to rapist.

They tried this snip with Patreas.

They tried this snip with Trump.

They did it to Kavanaugh.

And they lose the midterms they will try again in 2020.

Cnn and the left is absolutely a disgrace.

The first rule of journalism is to report the TRUTH.

Cnn clearly doesn't do that.

Don't forget Roy Moore.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Democrats are scared. They're lying, they're delaying, they're more corrupt now than they've ever been.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Committee this morning.

Some Democrats walked out.

Feinstein lying like a rug.

Bwaaaaahahaha

😃😃

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just saw that.

Made me want to throw a brick at the tv.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This event had everything, but what it could have used to synch it for the Democrats would be if Obama came out and stated that if he had a daughter it would be Ford.

I'm not sure what Kool-Aid CNN is handing out, but I bet Jim Jones would have like to have had some of it back in Jonestown. Well I'm sure the Democrats that walked out have one last thing up their sleeve they are going to try and pull. It's sad when you see people try so hard to cheat, and fail.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Now they're crying their itty bitty eyes out about "sexism" ?

This is about the Supreme Court, not some folks with an inferiority complex.

And yes, I'm glad we were able to remove the veil on certain things (like the ridiculous "MeToo" posers and their "Always believe an accuser!" moron apologists)

Get used to the new party. We are here to stay. And have every intent of driving democrats out of power and frankly as much away from the mainstream culture/politics/lifestyle options the American people have.

Anyone who is still a democrat clearly is incapable of learning or using critical thought. If they could sit through the farce yesterday, then they aren't worthy of being labeled a fellow American. They are merely a disgrace, an inconvenience to work around. Like a shorted wire that needs bypassed, or a pothole in the road you swerve to quickly avoid (without missing a beat)

....and FYI, Ford has no case per the experienced prosecutor

The sex-crimes prosecutor Republicans hired to question Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Christine Blasey Ford at Thursday's hearing told senators the case would not hold up in a courtroom, sources told Fox News—guidance that could prove critical as wavering lawmakers prepare to vote.

The prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, spoke at an overnight meeting where all 51 Republican senators were present, two people briefed on the session said.

“Mitchell spelled it out and was clear with senators that she could not take this anywhere near a courtroom,” one source told Fox News. She told them she would not charge the Supreme Court nominee and reportedly said she wouldn't even seek a search warrant.

Welcome to the SCOTUS, Judge Kavanaugh!
^And just remember, he will have 40+ years to repay the favor to democrat dogs for the way they've treated him and his family. I hope he uses every single last chance he gets to rule against democrat/democrat pet causes and hand them blistering defeat whenever possible, however possible, using whatever means/justifications/excuses/lies necessary.

There is no right and wrong in politics, as the dirty dem dogs have shown us. There is only winning and losing, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I fear what Dem garbage would do in power. They'd lead us straight into the next civil war/total dissolution/revolution that is for 100% certain.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still waiting for someone to conduct Voice Stress Analysis tests on Feinstein's voice when she hastily denied leaking the letter.

Someone should make sure to run the voice stress analysis/facial analysis test and expose this liar for the lying filth she really is.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Welcome to the SCOTUS, Judge Kavanaugh!
^And just remember, he will have 40+ years to repay the favor to democrat dogs for the way they've treated him and his family. I hope he uses every single last chance he gets to rule against democrat/democrat pet causes and hand them blistering defeat whenever possible, however possible, using whatever means/justifications/excuses/lies necessary.

There is no right and wrong in politics, as the dirty dem dogs have shown us. There is only winning and losing, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I fear what Dem garbage would do in power. They'd lead us straight into the next civil war/total dissolution/revolution that is for 100% certain.

I hope he doesn't, I would rather he weighs the law fairly and within the outlines of the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

It's a terrible left hook to the Bully State, of which the the current president is a prime example. Wealthy, narcissistic, arrogant, mostly white guys in the 50's and older who feel entitled to anything they can snatch or grab, and who cultivate a shared private sense of amorality, whilst making maudlin displays of piety and patriotism in public. These are proto-fascist personalities and they must be tripped up, discouraged and humiliated at every possible turn.

Being a rebellious product of that society myself, I can only chuckle and watch the whole process with a certain sense of satisfaction.

What a bunch of bananas, buddy.

This isn't about Trump, isn't about color either.

It's about Democrats making up allegations to stall/cancel a nomination to the Supreme Court.

I'm sure you don't see a problem with that since it goes with your agenda.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

To each is their own.

Unfortunately, judges have been "activists" for some time now. In fact, dem dogs are so angry about our super-majority throughout government and especially the courts because they love to abuse the courts (especially the SCOTUS) to advance their historically unwanted/unpopular/ineffective/anti-American agenda

Kavanaugh showed us he is a human being. Every human being relies on their own emotions/personal opinions from time to time. Look at the entire reason Trump is angry at the Mueller investigation, and the 17 angry democrats which you know are behaving unethically like those senate dem dogs are

IMO, it is time to take off the kid gloves. Once we've cemented our positions, we can work on ensuring no domestic threat to our Constitution ever arises again. We have more than enough statehouses to call a convention, ratify changes and make the Bill of Rights entirely and absolutely immutable and absolute. For instance, their attacks on free speech, their attacks on free ownership of military weaponry, their attacks on privacy, their attacks on the notion of limited government, their attacks on the notion of government-exists-for-certain-reasons-only-not-to-enact-a-broad-will.... all of those threats to our liberties could be eliminated with a simple Constitutional amendment ensuring the Bill of Rights is seen properly as being immutable and set in stone. Further, we could pass the balanced budget amendment, essentially crushing the fingers of bureaucracy (the west's most diabolical and pure evil creation) by not permitting it to spend a dime more than it has on hand. No more borrowing ungodly amounts of money in the name of the American public.

If the dems are allowed to continue down this path, we'll be just another South Africa soon. With forced land confiscation, mass murder of non-democrat apologists (AKA people who don't believe racism/sexism are two major problems facing this country - you know, vs. the real problems we face)
edit on 9/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It truly is a disaster vinifalou, and a disgrace to watch

For some reason, democrats compare their actions as the minority party (completely out of power) to the actions Republicans took as the majority party of government (during Garland and now during this)

As the minority, dems have never had the power, the right or the support to do what we did with Garland. We only did what we did, because as the majority party in the Senate during his nomination it was OUR JOB to advise/consent. With Kav, it is also OUR JOB (not the dems, we still don't need em) to advise and consent.

Democrats are falsely trying to compare our refusal to give Osama's nominee the time of day with a minority party attempting to obstruct the will of the legitimate & actual government (AKA the one without token democrats taking up space)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Neither side looks good after all of this.

Matter of fact - the optics of both look terrible. It's been a disgrace and I feel shame that these people represent us.

I didn't find Ford unbelievable yesterday, which means I think she was credible.
I didn't watch the questioning of Kavanaugh yesterday, so I'll withhold judgement.

What a mess!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
So I am still just wondering why the hell they didn't just withdraw him and find someone else instead of going through this mess? How utterly stupid can they be?

It's pretty clear the dems are going to pull this exact same sh#tshow no matter who is nominated. It's the new normal for them.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Just wait until our side is in their position (if that is indeed the case), I'm sure this same BS will go on. Problem is, government/public function as we knew it is gone.

"Normal" is not coming back

We should be mourning

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Saw the whole circus. Really , american's are idiots. The whole country is divided. And now this farce goes on for another week ? Dems hope that Kavanaugh will be broken. It's a firewall nothing more. Protecting the swamp.

Also men shouldn't be alone without writen consent with women anymore.
Kavanaugh was a nerd guy and I believe him , this guy is so by the rule that I it's hard to believe that he is a serial rapist , gangbanging highschool students.

Any woman can accuse any man... (she just need to cry a lot ) and than the man is guilty until proven innocent.

This goes deeper than politics way deeper.

America is falling apart , america is becoming a joke.Democrats don't play fair time to kick them in the nuts.
edit on 9282018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 9282018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I was cruising the different news sites at work because it was one of those days between various department deadlines when I was busy looking busy.

I cruised FOX, MSN, ABC ... then I hit CNN. It was like CNN landed from a different planet.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Neither side looks good after all of this.

Matter of fact - the optics of both look terrible. It's been a disgrace and I feel shame that these people represent us.

I didn't find Ford unbelievable yesterday, which means I think she was credible.
I didn't watch the questioning of Kavanaugh yesterday, so I'll withhold judgement.

What a mess!!

You need to watch it.

Not a single one of the Democrats asked him anything about Ford's allegations at all.

They one and all grilled him about his teenage party life as if it's now a crime to have fun as a teen in either high school or college.

Remember the good ol' days when everyone thought the Republicans were the Puritan moralists who wanted to stop everyone from dancing and drinking and otherwise having fun? Yesterday, you would have thought every single Democrat in that room was a stock Republican villain from an '80s movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

(Kavanaugh, thus far, has denied all allegations against him, and we have yet to hear him testify.) 

So they wrote the hit piece befor they even listened to the whole proceeding?

Does CNN not even try to pretend to be journalists any more? They've had almost 24 hours now to listen to him testify.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join