It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That’s false. They already all testified for the senate judicial committee.
edit on 28-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

link   
I wish the CNN and the Democratic Party had this much zeal when it came to investigating Pizzagate. Looks like our choices in November are clear, alleged frat boys or alleged pedophiles.
edit on 28-9-2018 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

politicizing the me too movement is disgusting!

The Me too movement can use all the help it can get from every quarter. It is not disgusting at all. Its actually a boon.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: avgguy

and Kavanaughs friends are refusing to answer at all.

Refusing to answer at all?

They've made sworn statements under threat of felony which is more than any of the accusers have done absent Ford who finally put herself in that position yesterday.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shooterbrody

You skipped this part:

In a separate interview with The Post, Keyser said she believed Ford’s allegation. The closest thing to a denial that is offered is Judge’s assertion that he never saw Kavanaugh act in the manner described by Ford, but that’s after saying he didn’t remember the party at issue.

how about we just look at the official transcript from yesterday
www.washingtonpost.com...

MITCHELL: OK. Have you been in – are you aware that the three people at the party besides yourself and — and Brett Kavanaugh have given statements under penalty of felony to the committee?
FORD: Yes.
MITCHELL: And are you aware of what those statements say?
MITCHELL: Are you aware that they say that they have no memory or knowledge of such a party?

but you probably wont "believe" that either
her "lifelong" friend subitted statements under penalty of felony to the committee saying she has no memory or knowledge of such a party.

first vote is in a little more than 30 minutes

link   
Let the FBI have a whack at him!

The non-partisan group that cleared Hillary and lost the server.

The non-partisan group that leaked the Steele document to the media.

Whose director wrote emails about when to leak info in a way that would have the biggest impact on the White House.

The non-partisan group whose director was fired by the same guy who nominated this non-liberal to the subreme bench.

Good call. That'll fix trump.

I bet they're lining up rape victims for the next four nominees on the list

link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

She sat on the information because Ford didn't want to come out publicly about it yet. This is established, and I'm already well aware that Republicans don't care about decorum and whats right. I was trying to appeal to what's left of you people's desire to get to the bottom of things.

This iis a lie so bl;atamt that its hard to believe anyone takes it seriously.

Ford admitted in testimoney that the reason she wrote the letter was that she wanted members of the senate to know what kind of man kavanaugh was before they voted to confirm him.

She wanted her letter and name to remain anonyomous, but wanted the senate to know the allegations.

She was told by friends how tp best make that happen, and ultinately went to her dem representative and dfeinstein.

Feinstein went against her wishes by setting on the letter, and instead recomended layers to her to get a polygraph and things of that nature.

All the while feinstein was meeting with kavanaugh and the senate and said nothing.

She is a disgrace that not only went agianst the wishes of ford by nit telling the committee of the allegations, but then her or one of her collegues leaked the info including the letter and fords name.

All in an attempt to delay the confmormation.

It is absolutely the most disgusting plitical tactic I have ever seen, and the dems performance in the hearing was just the cherry on top

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yea especially since the founder had sex with an underaged boy and tried to pay him off. The rules must not apply to her.

link   

Her attorney is paid for by Feinstein for god sake

More Bull# from True Pundit? Got proof of this claim or does it just sound good to you?

link   

And...? You want the "Truth" right?

So, again, WHY WON'T SHE FILE CHARGES WITH THE LOCAL LEO WHO HAVE OFFERED TO TAKE HER STATEMENT AND INVESTIGATE? Limitations aside, the truth would come out.
Could it be that she knows this is BS? Obstruction tactics by the Loony Left who are willing to sink to this level and some of you are marching in lockstep with it?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Her attorney is paid for by Feinstein for god sake

More Bull# from True Pundit? Got proof of this claim or does it just sound good to you?

You didn't watch the hearings at all yesterday did you?

link   

It was brought up in the hearing. Feinstein supplied the Katz law firm. Once again you are uninformed.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Tune up your screaming-at-the-sky voice Krazy.

I think he'll be confirmed.

By this time next week, it's all over but the crying/rioting.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Who is Alan Dershowitz, and why should I care what he has to say?

One of Trumps leading lawyers. Ya got me on the second question.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Her best friend ? Or a friend from back in the day? And where is her testimony stating that?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And...? You want the "Truth" right?

So, again, WHY WON'T SHE FILE CHARGES WITH THE LOCAL LEO WHO HAVE OFFERED TO TAKE HER STATEMENT AND INVESTIGATE? Limitations aside, the truth would come out.
Could it be that she knows this is BS? Obstruction tactics by the Loony Left who are willing to sink to this level and some of you are marching in lockstep with it?

No statute of limitations in Maryland.
edit on 28-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The fact that every single Democrat was so adamant on trying to make Kavanaugh say yes to an FBI investigation, even in some cases immediately, tells me all I need to know.

The Dems can't be trusted and they proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt yesterday.

edit on 28-9-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'd say the same to you guys, but your clear lack of compassion for someone's victimhood just makes me sad.

You have blind faith based on your hatred of the other side. There is ZERO evidence for her claim, rather lots of evidence against it.

link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

politicizing the me too movement is disgusting!

The Me too movement can use all the help it can get from every quarter. It is not disgusting at all. Its actually a boon.

I'm not interested in a world where we accuse people of crimes with no evidence like people aren't capable of lying about crimes. Just because I don't fully believe her doesn't mean I don't support the me too Movement I'm just against the dem weaponizing it for political gain

link   
www.c-span.org.../senate-judiciary-committee-holds-executive-meeting-brett-kavanaugh-nomination

watch it live in less than 30 min

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join