It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A boy the victim of a witch-hunt?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
But, you can't prove it or disprove it?

I'm a male, I must have been born guilty.

Any accusation you (a female) makes, it must be true.

War on the male gender.
edit on 28-9-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Your video link is broken

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Women, I don't need them.

Only trouble.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
From the comments...

girl: as soon as i can
boy: will you leave me?
girl: no are you crazy!?
boy: do you love me?
girl: yes a lot
boy: have you ever cheated on me?
girl: no never!
boy: will you ever kiss me?
girl: every chance I get
boy: will you ever hit me?
girl: definitely not
boy: can I trust you?
girl: yes
boy: babe
NOW READ IT BACKWARDS

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is getting way out of hand.

Not much I can do about it.

It's insane.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Welcome to MGTOW. its the new way. Sadly.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
MGTOW seems crazy to me, I don't know any nutty feminist women in real life, I only read about them on ATS etc.
Maybe the MGTOW boys need to look at how they view and treat women, or maybe they are unlucky and live somewhere with these crazy women all over the place...or maybe try meeting women in real life instead of on a screen in their moms basement?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So women, who've been sexually abused should do what? Shut up?

Humans are bastards, often we'll find scum who'll accuse such things because they're malicious little turds.

Yet... You make a thread pissing in the face of ALL women with your generalisation?

Give us all a break man. Out of all the women I've been with none have accused me of such and I'm not going to denigrate women nor fear my future like a paranoid git because apparently all women are scum.

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Haha, you're rarely wrong man

I've met some scummy humans, women too. They're a rarity and I'm not of the mind to judge the.many for the actions of a very few.

But the sky is falling... My gender is the enemy lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Lol, well said

I've never been accused of anything like that either, and I don't fear being in the company of women. I love my female friends in my life, and none of them are crazy feminists like we read online.
Maybe I'm just lucky living in a place with normal regular non nutty women.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm now 43, when I was 18 I touched somebody's fanny.

Not even telling, they touched my fanny too.

It's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I've met one, online.

I don't associate with them, not cause they're women. It's because they're nuttier than a bag of...peanuts.

Poor sods must find everyone avoids them except people like em. Good I say, most people are not so malicious or screwed up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Haha, I'm yet to meet a raging feminist in the real world, can't say I want to either so I'll stick with the social circles I know.
MGTOW is silly though, I'm glad my son didn't grow into one of them, they sound like weak men to me who don't know how to communicate with women.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Do you mean 'fanny' as in the US definition of ass, or do you mean the UK version which means pussy?
Did the person you touched want you to?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Women are people, some men are seemingly unapproachable too.

It's natural to feel a bit nervous around women you're inclined to find beautiful, it's not a bad thing.

Some of the best friends I've made have been women, I can't bring myself to think they're different or another species. Genuinely never understood that... Because they've got similar fears, loves, anxieties and ambitions. Just like all people.

Friggin talk to people innit? Lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've got loads of good female friends who I chill with or hook up for a pint and a game of pool. I'm same as you, they are my mates the same, except of course sometimes we get intimate, I'm still heterosexual at the end of the day lol
Female friends are great, especially if they want some DIY type job doing then I get top food cooked for me in exchange.
Girls in my parts are more than happy to have 'gender roles', and it's the same in my son's generation...maybe we're just old fashioned in this corner of England.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yeap he should get a lawyer and bring a civil suit against the school and the girls. They'd break at the hands of a good lawyer.

An example with punitive damages should be made of these people.

Its the only way they will stop

Hit them in the pocket!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sending your innocent sons into a world of toxic women.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It is nuts. I just like to stir the pot on this issue. The media does send out some messed up signals to both genders....that and social media are wrecking a lot of kids nowadays. I mean....there was no such thing as a snowflake in my day....now its a blizzard to wade through.

I deal with transient aircraft and many of the crews are on tindr the second they get a signal.....hookin up for the night. Im not even sure kids "date" anymore!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
I've never done Tindr or online dating, all my encounters have been meeting in bars/clubs/parties or whatever. Pretty much every girl I've slept with on the first night, promiscuity is normal to me.
I prefer the real life meeting, all the senses we use which can't be transferred through a screen.
I'll message female friends with benefits on FB if I just want a shag though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join