It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fess up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Ummm...I thought she would show up in fact...although I didn’t voice an opinion one way or the other...

I knew the prog dems just couldn’t pass up a chance to further their own end...they are ever a suicidal bunch...

They’re completely unhinged...backed even further into that corner they’ve painted themselves into...and therefore quite dangerous...

Nothing they will attempt from here on out will surprise me...

Unfortunately...there are a goodly number of mouth breathers that will rally to their siren call...

But fortunately the sane remember what happened to those who heeded the song of the siren...

To each their own I suppose...or is it...to eat their own...

Bon-appetite...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I didn't expect her to show... but I also didn't expect the Democrats' primary point of attack would consistently of asking the accused why he didn't debase himself and call for the FBI to further investigate him, delay the hearings, and join in the spectacle voluntarily all because some bitch falsely accused him and presented not a single shred of evidence against him...

Strange times.

Oh, and another side Story I didn't see coming was the bipartisan pandering "I believe Dr Ford and I also believe Judge Kavanaugh" crap so many are throwing around in DC and the media. It's gotta be one or the other and, last I heard, "you are not entitled to your own independent truth" was a thing... by which I mean I see no reason to candy coat this any further. Ford is a liar and a harlot, attempting to use bald faced lies born from either madness or partisan ass kissing, and she has attempted to destroy a good man with those lies. Her hot seat in Hell is assured unless and until she comes clean and confesses her lies loudly from the rooftops.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I didn’t think she’d “show up” and she didn’t... what she did was make an appearance... and a fool of herself and the progressives pulling her strings and keeping her in the dark...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I didn't think she would, but she did, and was apparently fairly lighthearted throughout most of the testimony.

You know, the thing that traumatized her so bad early on life that she still to this day struggles?

She even laughed a few times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join