It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsIwHeEl .. Can you make it move? (Macro-Psychokinesis)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have recently been reading about alleged psychokinetic powers an i am starting to believe. I have read that EVERYONE can learn these powers with time and practice and for most total starters, should see results in the range of 2 weeks - 3 months.

I will not try to explain how it is done, for i cannot do it myself at the current moment. Here is the site that explains how it is done. scroll down to the 'paper on pin' excercise and get started!

I would like people comments on this and thier results and/or if they already can do it.

Remember : Skeptics are a dime a dozen, one to analyzes before bashing is worth gold.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Psipog is cool.
They have media to download, but I'd say most of it can be picked apart.
Really, a few of them kind of make me say, "How did they do that?" Being a Magician is one thing, but some of this stuff is amazing.

Some of this stuff just looked cool, like the bending fork
I always look at photos skepticaly, its easy to fake stuff. Some of the fork pics are hi res and you get a good multi-angle view of the fork. It shows no marks of burning or tools. If someone can explain that this fork is a hoax then I say to you reproduce it. If I have they time I will try to do it myself.
The funny thing I have noticed was that the comunity seemed to not want new people joining. The Rant page even included rants about new people. Yet they have a publicly viewed website

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
But I am looking for support on building my own PK powers... the first step to understanding is doing.. the first step to doing is believing.. and i got believeing out of the way,..... now i have to "do"

For the non-believers, here is a link to the media section.. the psiwheels are near the bottom of the page.

PSI WHEEL LINK

[edit on 23/2/05 by ivanglam]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They had a pretty good at the How-to-manual on that site. It said the first thing to learn was making psi-balls. I read the whole thing and you pretty much can't do anything else until you have mastered psi-balls and then shields.
From what I read visualization is a big part of this. That is logical to me. I have heard many times on how athletes visualize before they compete.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ok, I haven't analyzed the entire site yet, so maybe this is an anomaly.

I'll post again after I read and look at the entire site, if I change my mind.

A fallacy jumped right off the page in the first minute I read. I know it's just an example, but it shows how looking for a certain result can affect your conclusions. If you know statistics you can also see the error.

The first exercise depicted is randomly rolling a die 100 times and recording the result. You are then supposed to re-roll it and try to force it to come to a certain number. In the example during the first series of rolls, "6" comes up eleven times. Then the example shows someone trying to force the number " 3". It comes up only nine times. Here is their quote on what this means :

Take a look at the results to the right. Although the person was trying to force 3, he did the total opposite. This might happen to you. You say "I want 3" and your subconscious thinks "Well, since this isn't going to work, there won't be a lot of 3's." Your negative subconscious thoughts are reflected onto the results. This is a GOOD sign.

Ummm, the difference of a number appearing eleven times and one appearing nine times out of 100 is statistically insignificant and entirely probable. You can't say "...he did the total opposite." You don't know what effect he had, if any.

As I said, if the rest pans out, I'll post and eat crow.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Ok, I haven't analyzed the entire site yet, so maybe this is an anomaly.

I'll post again after I read and look at the entire site, if I change my mind.

A fallacy jumped right off the page in the first minute I read. I know it's just an example, but it shows how looking for a certain result can affect your conclusions. If you know statistics you can also see the error.

The first exercise depicted is randomly rolling a die 100 times and recording the result. You are then supposed to re-roll it and try to force it to come to a certain number. In the example during the first series of rolls, "6" comes up eleven times. Then the example shows someone trying to force the number " 3". It comes up only nine times. Here is their quote on what this means :

Take a look at the results to the right. Although the person was trying to force 3, he did the total opposite. This might happen to you. You say "I want 3" and your subconscious thinks "Well, since this isn't going to work, there won't be a lot of 3's." Your negative subconscious thoughts are reflected onto the results. This is a GOOD sign.

Ummm, the difference of a number appearing eleven times and one appearing nine times out of 100 is statistically insignificant and entirely probable. You can't say "...he did the total opposite." You don't know what effect he had, if any.

As I said, if the rest pans out, I'll post and eat crow.

good points, i myself have been skeptical on micro-psychokinesis(influencing random events), but then one must ask themselves, when do you draw the line on defining chance and a genuine skill or talent?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hasn't ANYONE been able to move this psiwheel yet? or is it just over everyone's head?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ivanglam

no i can really do it
trust me i did it on my first try i'll make a video soon

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2008 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The Psiwheel link doesn't appear to work
Had a quick look around the site and couldn't find what you were talking about

Edit: Ok I swear I'm going mad now, twice now I've seen a recently posted on thread and after I've replied to it, there appears to be no recent poster before me, if that makes sense.

Like for this thread there was an anonymous poster with the following:

posted on 26-7-2008 at 06:11

reply to post by ivanglam

no i can really do it
trust me i did it on my first try i'll make a video soon

---

But there appears to be no sign of it? Anyone else having this issue?

top topics

join