It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If This Was All Designed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

My current fave theory is it is all a conspiracy to keep us focused on the drama so that Bart never has to answer the question, "Who paid off your baseball ticket debt?"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No worries my friend, I knew what you meant.

I think the only proof we need to see that Trump is nothing more than another puppet for those truly in power is the weapons deal he made with Saudi Arabia and the permanent tax cut he gave to the ultra-rich and powerful, you know, the same exact people who have been bribing our politicians and finding terrorism for decades now.

Trump is nothing more than a giant distraction to keep our eyes off the ball. Ignore the spectacle and you'll start seeing the stage hands off to the side of the show orchestrating everything. They're doing everything they can to radicalize both sides of the aisle into hyper-partisanship. We already see plenty of that on these boards.
edit on 9/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The President knows Full Well the Ulterior Motives behind the Dems Requesting an F.B. I. Investigation into Miss Ford's Allegations . First , it is not in the F.B.I 's Power to do so Legally because the Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has Jurisdiction in Any Reported Sexual Attack in their County which in this Case was Not Reported 37 Years Ago .The Dems Request here is Nothing More than a " Stall Tactic " to Prevent Judge Kauvnaugh from being Confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice BEFORE Nov. 6th , 2018 . Furthermore., Any F.B.I. Investigation into this Alleged Event would more than Likely take Months to Complete a Final Report . Nothing More than Political Theater here with No Basis in Facts ..........

Of COURSE there is no basis in fact. Maybe you misunderstood the concept behind the post. Don't be so serious. It's not like I believe this to be the case otherwise I would be pulling facts left and right. It's just a whimsical thought, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's all designed alright, just not in the way your OP lays it out. Trump is an active participant in the total dissolution of our social structure in this country. Obama was the spark and Trump is the gasoline, we're being divided down social lines by design. Kavanaugh is yet another puzzle piece in the orchestra being used to divide us. It's working remarkably well unfortunately.

I actually kind of half ass believe this to be the case, somewhere in the back of my mind anyways.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There certainly have been a lot of distractions so that a mixed bag of changes gets pushed through while people focus on the chaos.

My concern is his base has been so willing to defend anything he does, more so than most presidents I've seen before. It's not necessarily unprecedented, teams always protect their guy. But this guy, like the last one, promised we weren't going to follow the status quo.

I'm interested to see what happens in the near future, my guess would be re branded status quo.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The President knows Full Well the Ulterior Motives behind the Dems Requesting an F.B. I. Investigation into Miss Ford's Allegations . First , it is not in the F.B.I 's Power to do so Legally because the Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has Jurisdiction in Any Reported Sexual Attack in their County which in this Case was Not Reported 37 Years Ago .The Dems Request here is Nothing More than a " Stall Tactic " to Prevent Judge Kauvnaugh from being Confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice BEFORE Nov. 6th , 2018 . Furthermore., Any F.B.I. Investigation into this Alleged Event would more than Likely take Months to Complete a Final Report . Nothing More than Political Theater here with No Basis in Facts ..........

\

Of COURSE there is no basis in fact. Maybe you misunderstood the concept behind the post. Don't be so serious. It's not like I believe this to be the case otherwise I would be pulling facts left and right. It's just a whimsical thought, nothing
more.

Duly Noted . Life in America Today is All About Separating Fantasy from Reality and we are Constantly Bombarded with it on a Daily Basis , It is a Never Ending Discipline Most of use here Cannot Sustain for Long Periods of Time before We All Fall Victim to it . Endeavour to Persevere is All We Have to Keep our Sanity and Our Honor in America Today .........(

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join