It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If This Was All Designed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I love 'What Ifs' and I know some of you do too. I figured, what better place than to put this 'theory' in the Political Madness forum. I mean... Politics today is nothing short of full on madness, amiright?

So let's begin, shall we?

I was browsing over endless links of news articles and the vast majority of them mentioned the big event going on between (and I hate this word) 'alleged' raper and 'alleged' rapee.

Then.... I had this thought pop into my head. What IF Trump was so deviously smart that he implemented this master plan to where he gathered up all these evil bastards and attempted to give them all positions just so they can fall from their high perches. In the end, their lives and their reputations are utterly destroyed. Or... Maybe, just maybe, these are all people who have crossed him once upon a time and he's using them in the same way to assure their fall.

I mean.. Like this Kavanaugh fella said, 'My name and my family permanently destroyed' which he's probably right, whether the allegations be true or not.

Maybe? Possibly? Could Trump be that smart or could he be that vindictive? That cunning?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I will go with Occam's Razor and say there is no plan.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Trump is way smarter than most give him credit for

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The President knows Full Well the Ulterior Motives behind the Dems Requesting an F.B. I. Investigation into Miss Ford's Allegations . First , it is not in the F.B.I 's Power to do so Legally because the Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has Jurisdiction in Any Reported Sexual Attack in their County which in this Case was Not Reported 37 Years Ago .The Dems Request here is Nothing More than a " Stall Tactic " to Prevent Judge Kauvnaugh from being Confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice BEFORE Nov. 6th , 2018 . Furthermore., Any F.B.I. Investigation into this Alleged Event would more than Likely take Months to Complete a Final Report . Nothing More than Political Theater here with No Basis in Facts ..........

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All the hearings are pointless and give no new information. If there is a motive it is to make the Dems look stupid and it is working.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's all designed alright, just not in the way your OP lays it out. Trump is an active participant in the total dissolution of our social structure in this country. Obama was the spark and Trump is the gasoline, we're being divided down social lines by design. Kavanaugh is yet another puzzle piece in the orchestra being used to divide us. It's working remarkably well unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I will go with Occam's Razor and say there is no plan.

All that governments do is plan, like that's the job that's it, so if there's no plan why the duck are we voting in these charlatans?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The entire gov/corp owned news sources stopped being owned the day Trump got in.

...it was only the dems running the media.

Does that sound legit?

Enjoy the show and don't think about paying around 50% taxes.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Addd

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

" It's all designed alright, just not in the way your OP lays it out. Trump is an active participant in the total dissolution of our social structure in this country. Obama was the spark and Trump is the gasoline, we're being divided down social lines by design. Kavanaugh is yet another puzzle piece in the orchestra being used to divide us. It's working remarkably well unfortunately. "

Nothing Personal Man , but I Think that Brain has been Out To Lunch TOO LONG Now ...............

edit on 27-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The whole point is to divide down the middle, make democrats look crazy and teeming up on poor Trump the savior of the plebs.

This will create a landslide repub vote choking out independents.

Long live the tax leeches.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No , the " Whole Point " as you say is All About Confuse A Cat ............................Literally ...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Not a bad theory

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not a fan of cats, the poo in the house.

Christ, now I'm cornfused.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You Should Be , We ALL Are . This is NOT a CRIMINAL TRIAL , but a LAME AHASS Senate Judiciary Committee " Hearing " . And I Have Heard Enough .............

edit on 27-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Maybe we can all agree we are being played and get back to bigfoot or unexplained stuff like aliens or Possessta's emails.

It's not making for a very fun ats. Towing the line, that is.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

OK , Good Idea ! Bigfoot Probably Exists , Aliens ARE REAL , and John Podesta and his Brother Like to Have Unnatural Deviant Sex with Little Boys . Now , BACK To The Future Present . Will He , or Won't He Be Confirmed to the SCOTUS ? People WANNA KNOW ! ...........)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Are you a believer in Q? If so, I have a bridge to sell you...
edit on 9/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The cat in the hat knows a lot about that!

Glad some others have noticed.
I was going to respond to a post from an insider but the ATS server has been running a little slow, and my comments aren't really "Q" worthy anyways.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Woops, I tried to edit it, but I meant to say not a bad theory
thumbs up, not thumbs down haha.

I think you're onto something. Didn't mean to look sarcastic.

What will ultimately prove it is our foreign policy, if a few years go by and everyone is distracted while we start going back to projecting influence to new countries.... I'll know for sure.

cheers bud, been missing your posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Why don’t we ask Maynard if he can explain

edit on 27-9-2018 by agentblue because: Cant get tool’s song “right in two” YouTube video to upload

top topics

<<   2 >>

join