It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Didnt pick up on actual sadness when Ford was speaking.

This is exactly what I thought too. She really seemed to me to be acting. Kavanaugh on the other hand was rough to watch, especially when he got to the part about his daughter praying for Ford. You could tell he was genuinely hurt by everything, the dude was sitting there choking back tears in front of the entire world. Whatever emotions Ford displayed seemed entirely fake and insincere.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He Spoke and Defended Himself like a MAN . What Comes After that is Beyond His Control . The "Alleged Men " who Will Eventually Pass Judgement on This Honorable MAN Better Look Good and Hard Into a Mirror Before they Cast that Stone........
edit on 27-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Are you fing serious?
My grandfather was in WWII. He wrote at least 1 page from before the day he landed on D day, at 18, until he couldn't write any more in his late 80's.

Dick call on your part. NOT COOL

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You don’t disappoint.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like I said I am not making any claims about his innocence one way or the other, I am just highlighting that holding back the tears can mean guilt just as much as it can show innocence.

Do you have any professional back ground to make that claim? So you are saying he is tearing up because he could be lying...lol

Aww youre doing 8t all wrong, Xtro.

You gotta talk flippant crap, about beer, tacos and boobs. Say its impossible for anyone ever to have kept anything from so far back as last week and how people who have had theur family and friends attacked with threats of violence only get emotional because they are well trained in controlling public emotions... but thar you van see through their act.

C'mon man. don't you know where you are?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, like masons have tear ducts...

Pfft!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: JBurns

So mostly what I see on this thread are leftists who cannot understand either how someone acts when they are innocent or basic human emotion.

I am not really surprised... one is just a concept to them and the only emotion they understand is hate.

So sad to see.[/quot]

you see it too, hey..

Like fruit flies near the fruit bowl.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna
C'mon man. don't you know where you are?

Its all about a win...the left are so desperate to get one they would do anything. Mid term, 2020, push SC nomination etc. at all cost to whoever gets hurt or the nation suffers...hell even a win on ATS as to what it means to see a man get a lump in his throat about what he and his family has gone through.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveInductor

Did you hear him crying over the accusations or over the fact this has put tremendous stress and caused them threats with nothing more than unprovable slander?

He is not defending humself for murder. He is being assassinated.

But let the little boys club here joke and dribble. They just admitted the only wanting to derail the thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am not saying he is guilty or not

but....

That emotion you hear in his voice could just be the voice of a man who knows he has been caught just as it could be the voice of a man who is distraught over false accusations.

Just saying I wouldn't read too much into his voice cracking and trebling.

Your guilty before proven innocent attitude just makes me want to puke. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The left have long ago given up on due process.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is it unusual for a man to cry so much during a nomination? Weather the allegations are true or not crying all over the place doesn't help.

How come nobody brought him a tissue box?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz
Is it unusual for a man to cry so much during a nomination? Weather the allegations are true or not crying all over the place doesn't help.

This wasnt a nomination. It was a leftist kangaroo court which they attempted to use as a weapon to assassinate Kavanaugh's character.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh. So he is an everyday person being persecuted against? Why should anyone feel sorry for him?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh. So he is an everyday person being persecuted against? Why should anyone feel sorry for him?

because if he is innocent he has been called a sexual predator, a gang rapist, a borderline alcoholic, and general degenerate in front of the entire world. but, yeah, we should be totally cool with it and not feel for the guy. also, he is not allowed to be mad at these claims, I have been told, he should have sit there and take it and not defend himself.....anything less is not the correct temperment to be a judge.......what a f'd up world we live in these days I tell ya

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
..and the tears just under the surface shows a man of true honor, integrity and respect.

www.msn.com...

The evil Democrats have attempted to railroad this man and ruin his life. They will fail, because the truth in Judge Kavanaugh's voice is evident. He has never committed sexual assault: not as a child, not in high school, not in college, and not as an adult.

Truth & justice will always prevail.
Lindsay Graham was pretty fired up. Never seen that. I only saw a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You're lost. All I can say.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I have no dog in this fight but Jesus, does he have to bubble in front of the world? Take it like a man.

He isn't the first and won't be the last, crying all over the place just invigorates your enemies.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

All you can say huh. Doesn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

because if he is innocent he has been called a sexual predator, a gang rapist, a borderline alcoholic, and general degenerate in front of the entire world. but, yeah, we should be totally cool with it and not feel for the guy. also, he is not allowed to be mad at these claims, I have been told, he should have sit there and take it and not defend himself.....anything less is not the correct temperment to be a judge.......what a f'd up world we live in these days I tell ya

Arnt these the same people who want to see the end of "toxic masculinity" ... but as soon as a man shows some real emotion (or says he was a virgin into his 20s) they jump all over it as proof that hes not fit to be a justice.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join