It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The fbi missed this?
Great job baretta!
You cracked the case!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
simple solution to all this madness: give broKav a lie detector test!

save time and money.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It would have to be after his grams funeral to be fair right?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

They’ve (Democrats) all made it very clear they’re voting against him (and doing everything humanly possible to prevent confirmation) since before he was actually named. Why would he respect any of them? He knows they care nothing about truth/evidence.

And the Republicans didn't make it very clear that they were voting for him no matter what? Here's McConnell from a week ago:

Mitch McConnell Says Senate Will 'Plow Right Through' Kavanaugh Confirmation

“Here’s what I want to tell you,” McConnell said Friday morning, according to The Washington Post. “In the very near future, Judge Kavanaugh will be on the U.S. Supreme Court. So, my friends, keep the faith. Don’t get rattled by all this. We’re going to plow right through it and do our job.”

Speaking of which, many of these Republican Senators are among those who played the obstructionist role two years ago when they flat out denied a hearing for Merrick Garland. Why should anyone respect them?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Did he lie about a high school yearbook quote?
The fbi missed that ?

I have no idea... I’ve never even heard of the term “Devil’s Triangle”, until today.

But he didn’t seem to comfortable, when asked to define the definition.

He also seems to be conveniently avoiding the question of whether the FBI should be investigating these claims.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah, I just watched him pretending to fight back the tears... not so much as a hint of glassy eyes, or anything else that would indicate genuinely being emotionally overwhelmed.

It’s a total act.

I don't know how you can post this unless you are lying. That man was crying. I felt so sorry for him. I believe him.
Sorry, I watched the entire debacle.

Ford too.

He was far more credible.

She cant even provide a single corroborating witness. In fact, the people she named that were in attendance refute her claims.

This is a travesty of justice. I cant stand the Dems at all

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It would have to be after his grams funeral to be fair right?

whenever...the truth doesn't change over time.

surely a man sitting on the nation's highest court bench should not have the same vices as joe schultz in cell block 8 serving 15 years for rape...
Kavanaugh should have nothing to hide regarding whether or not he gang raped women

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Lol
Vices are apportioned by class?
Ok
What is kavanaugh hiding about gang rape?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Lol
Vices are apportioned by class?
Ok
What is kavanaugh hiding about gang rape?

I don't know what he's hiding. he shouldn't be hiding anything given the job title hes up for, no?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveInductor
About crying under interrogation.

It is a sad fact -- sometimes people who commit horrific acts can cry like babies when they deny their actions.

A lot of people are tearfully for cameras, tell incredible lies, -- but the truth comes out. Recall Casey Anthony:

www.orlandosentinel.com...

She was acquitted. I don't think anyone who coldly views the evidence there will say that was the correct verdict.

In the case of Kav, I am not sure that he is lying at all. But if he is lying -- we have a real evil guy about to assume one of the most powerful positions in government.

I hope the truth comes out. If he is telling the truth then a real injustice has been done to him. Likewise, if he is lying he is a really bad guy on many different levels, and can't possibly be seated a Supreme Court justice.

We need one piece of clear evidence. Where is it?

I wonder how many are ignoring just how dangerous this really is. If no evidence is found that Kavanaugh DIDN'T go for second base without permission, and then join a rape gang and do that on weekends, He will forever be remembered as Guilty. And there was just a fantastic example a few years ago with the Duke boys. Don't like him? Say he raped you. All the evidence already points to him, being a man and all.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Indigent

Dude I been saying this the whole time.

CALENDAR FROM 1980s?!!!!!

How the # are you #s not an episode of hoarders?!

We have complete business records from 1956 - 1992 for a company that has been gone a long time.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Did you not find out his preference for hemorrhoid cream?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh come on man....
We all know about them Duke boys....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns

..and the tears just under the surface shows a man of true honor, integrity and respect.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Are you fat shaming yourself?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I watched the whole thing too.

Ford came across as ditzy & naive, but at the same time, sincere.

Kavanaugh, on the other hand, came across as very manipulative and evasive.

She was adamant about supporting a full FBI investigation on the claim... Where as he blatantly avoided the question of whether he supported an FBI investigation.

Ford was far more credible, imo...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ford was far more credible, imo...

lol

Now that is comedy.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh come on man....
We all know about them Duke boys....

They sure do remember.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Very naive to follow the call for FBI investigation blindly.

The call for FBI investigation is a blatant stalling tactic. Dems have already lost the SCOTUS nomination battle, all they are playing for now is TIME.

So you should wonder why is this play for time so important to them that they would sink to this level?

If Kavanaugh fails to get nominated, another Trump pick for SCOTUS will replace him, and another until a Trump pick gets nominated. See now? The battle going on now is for timing, nothing more. One just needs follow current events to see why the timing is important.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Strate8 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lab4Us

They’ve (Democrats) all made it very clear they’re voting against him (and doing everything humanly possible to prevent confirmation) since before he was actually named. Why would he respect any of them? He knows they care nothing about truth/evidence.

And the Republicans didn't make it very clear that they were voting for him no matter what? Here's McConnell from a week ago:

Mitch McConnell Says Senate Will 'Plow Right Through' Kavanaugh Confirmation

“Here’s what I want to tell you,” McConnell said Friday morning, according to The Washington Post. “In the very near future, Judge Kavanaugh will be on the U.S. Supreme Court. So, my friends, keep the faith. Don’t get rattled by all this. We’re going to plow right through it and do our job.”

Speaking of which, many of these Republican Senators are among those who played the obstructionist role two years ago when they flat out denied a hearing for Merrick Garland. Why should anyone respect them?

Think you missed my point. You had asked why he was short with the lady senator, I supplied a reason. Don’t recall you asking for partisan bickering. By the way, how disingenuous of you to leave out the Democratic precedent of not letting a lame duck president select a SCOTUS nominee in a PRESIDENTIAL (not mid-term) election year (re your Garland comment).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Them Duke boys

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join