It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Also, he keeps claiming that the other people claimed to be there by Ford have all refuted her claim. That's a lie. They all said they had no recollection. That's not the same thing. He should know this. He's trying to be a SCOTUS justice for life.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The us Senate asking questions about a yearbook

Way to go dems!
The fbi would have NEVER looked at his yearbook!
Genius!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Retard just meant down syndrome at one point as well.

Your entries are all from the 21st century from a hip-hop culture.

Things change, so do words.

"Nice" used to be an insult referring to prostitutes, now look where we are with that one.

Have a nice day

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The yearbook discussion is forever memorialized in the congressional record from the senator from the great state of Rhode islsnd.
Way to rep jackass!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Also, he keeps claiming that the other people claimed to be there by Ford have all refuted her claim. That's a lie. They all said they had no recollection. That's not the same thing. He should know this. He's trying to be a SCOTUS justice for life.

Wth else does that mean? They know nothing and Ford has no proof. A crying girl running out of a house in a small party and no one asked any questions? Why did she leave her friend the only girl at a party with serial rapists?

Not saying it didn't happen but we will never know.... Ever so I have to side be BK because our country runs on evidence not he said she said.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

People don't forget that kind of thing. So if they have no recollection of a thing like that, then it never happened. Especially with all of them saying that. (So it really IS the same thing.).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lindsey asking about a ranking member is too much

This day is insane

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The only people who were in the room according to Ford were Ford, Kavanaugh and Judge. If the other 3 people there didn't know about it then, how could they remember it now?

So really, it's only Mark Judge who is refuting anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

I'm in the same boat. I really hadn't made up my mind. He comes out, he's crying and I'm thinking okay, maybe he was innocent.

Everything since then has been him straight bull#ting though, trying to downplay his partying which is obvious. The yearbook was all ironic. He loved beer but he has a weak stomach so when he refers to puking from drinking, it wasn't because he got sloshed. Mark Judge was right there developing a drinking problem all by himself and his accounts of the period he was in high school, written as part of his healing process or whatever, were "fictionalized" — were they completely made up? Or did he change some names?

Talking about how he played sports in high school might seem somehow exculpatory to somebody who didn't play sports in high school. I played football in hs and we partied our asses off.

I don't know if he did anything he's been accused of or not but I can tell you my impression here is that he's bull#ting profusely and unnecessarily deflecting when asked simple yes/no questions — even to Klobuchar's very respectfully and calmly asked questions.

They’ve (Democrats) all made it very clear they’re voting against him (and doing everything humanly possible to prevent confirmation) since before he was actually named. Why would he respect any of them? He knows they care nothing about truth/evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
does anyone remember a drinking game called devils triangle?

the urban dictionary says it's threesome - two men and a woman.

anyway, he looked really uncomfortable when asked that question, imo.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh except Ford "lifelong" friend right?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It is the same thing, since Ford is required to prove her allegations. Even those witnesses would not "prove" her claims, but they'd at least add some credibility. However, since her allegations were not supported, they remain "unproven" and thus must be considered not true until proven otherwise.

So yes, it is a good thing for Kavanaugh. That is how our system works. You are not guilty until proven guilty, and the burden of proof always rests on the accuser.

Senate democrats are an embarrassment
What they're doing to this man is despicable, and shows their complete lack of morality or even basic decency. As far as I'm concerned, these "people" are not even worthy of being called fellow Americans. That is a distinction and privilege they lost when they decided to completely abandon the principles this country was built upon

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Does having a threesome in high school disqualify someone from service?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Your point? That doesn't even broach proving allegations of sexual assault.

Totally and completely irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Figures.

We have members of the US Senate and a nominee to the US Supreme Court warning of a conspiracy within the government, on television during an open session on the floor of the US Senate. Yet to democrats, the takeaway is all the nonsensical salacious sex-obsessed nonsense. Like I said: figures.

Priorities. No doubt this is what MSM will drone on about, however. Not the groundbreaking, Earth shattering decline we're on. That, my friends, is why this country is in trouble and in the sad shape its in. The public is (generally speaking, QED) utterly misinformed.
edit on 9/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Can you agree there’s more than one definition ?

And the reason he stated for the term is one of them .

edit on 27-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: knoxie

Figures.

We have members of the US Senate and a nominee to the US Supreme Court warning of a conspiracy within the government, on television during an open session on the floor of the US Senate. Yet to democrats, the takeaway is all the nonsensical salacious sex-obsessed nonsense. Like I said: figures.

Priorities. No doubt this is what MSM will drone on about, however. Not the groundbreaking, Earth shattering decline we're on. That, my friends, is why this country is in trouble and in the sad shape its in. The public is (generally speaking, QED) utterly misinformed.

To your last point, unfortunately about 200 million of them don’t even care (the ones who don’t vote)...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Does having a threesome in high school disqualify someone from service?

I don’t personally think so.

But if he felt the need to blantantly lie about it under oath... Then that raises some serious questions about his over all integrity.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

it's important because i think he lied.

he called it a game similar to quarters and i'm asking if anyone is familar with this game. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Did he lie about a high school yearbook quote?
The fbi missed that ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join