It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lumenari
So mostly what I see on this thread are leftists who cannot understand either how someone acts when they are innocent or basic human emotion.

Don't leave out us people who like to laugh at a crying sissy-man. Which I think may outnumber the leftists.

trump has a thing or two to say about men who cry....should we bring up the tweets or is it too soon...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So mostly what I see on this thread are leftists who cannot understand either how someone acts when they are innocent or basic human emotion.

Don't leave out us people who like to laugh at a crying sissy-man. Which I think may outnumber the leftists.

trump has a thing or two to say about men who cry....should we bring up the tweets or is it too soon...

That's just not fair. The amount of nutrition deficiency in a diet of KFC, McDonald's and diet Coke as the only lubricant, that mans tear ducts are probably congealed... He probably can't cry and therefor cannot have an opinion on those that do.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He won't answer yes or no to some question here should know the answer.

He keeps deflecting.

edit:

I suppose this is working around lying. Yes makes him look normal but bad in his own eyes, no would be a lie.
edit on 9/27/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That's just not fair. The amount of nutrition deficiency in a diet of KFC, McDonald's and diet Coke as the only lubricant, that mans tear ducts are probably congealed... He probably can't cry and therefor cannot have an opinion on those that do.

Out of legitimate arguments. You resort to attacking someone's health choices?

The last president smoked and drank a lot.
This one eats fast food.
What's your point?

You can just say it, we all know what you are thinking.

Hes white.
Hes a Republican.
Therefore...
Hitler!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Hes white.
Hes a Republican.
Therefore...
Hitler!!!!!

Strange, I'd consider CS to be fairly centrist.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have to keep reminding myself that I'm logging into the Fox News forum where only mainstream philosophies are parrot over and over

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Even if K. is confirmed, This spectacle didn't go well for the GOP, it looked like another assault on DR. Ford, and November will tell the tale.

And even over at the Trump news channel, FOX...they aren't happy with the outcome.

edit on 27-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Lindsay Graham is going to cry.

link   
Graham is on fire! LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Out of legitimate arguments. You resort to attacking someone's health choices?

The last president smoked and drank a lot.
This one eats fast food.
What's your point?

You can just say it, we all know what you are thinking.

Hes white.
Hes a Republican.
Therefore...
Hitler!!!!!

I just used science to prove your boy's innocence and you're going to come at me with that?!?

Plus Hitler didn't eat KFC, so I don't see how you made that connection.
edit on 27-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't know if the accusations are true or false but he tries to paint the picture of himself in a certain light, not who he is. Answers straight forward when he wants and deflecting when he doesn't like the question is bothersome.

He isn't being who he is.

Maybe this is how most judges and politicians act.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JAY1980

Hes white.
Hes a Republican.
Therefore...
Hitler!!!!!

Strange, I'd consider CS to be fairly centrist.

That just made my day Ante

I'll drink my ATS beer of the day to you comment later. I might even double it on this occasion.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The blackout question was bad for him. He is so fake.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'm in the same boat. I really hadn't made up my mind. He comes out, he's crying and I'm thinking okay, maybe he was innocent.

Everything since then has been him straight bull#ting though, trying to downplay his partying which is obvious. The yearbook was all ironic. He loved beer but he has a weak stomach so when he refers to puking from drinking, it wasn't because he got sloshed. Mark Judge was right there developing a drinking problem all by himself and his accounts of the period he was in high school, written as part of his healing process or whatever, were "fictionalized" — were they completely made up? Or did he change some names?

Talking about how he played sports in high school might seem somehow exculpatory to somebody who didn't play sports in high school. I played football in hs and we partied our asses off.

I don't know if he did anything he's been accused of or not but I can tell you my impression here is that he's bull#ting profusely and unnecessarily deflecting when asked simple yes/no questions — even to Klobuchar's very respectfully and calmly asked questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No it sounds like an alcoholic that’s been busted. Too bad rwnj’s can’t tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Interesting what people read off of people isnt it?

Ive been accused of having an affair before and I met it with anger, promptly told that anger is a sign of a liar caught.

Dear anonymous internet people Ive never had an affair, and 7+ years on I'm still offended at the thought of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Basically agree.

I can't believe how he is acting. He doesn't seem to be able to keep his composure.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Unfortunately we have a career lawyer entering a high echelon in politically turbulent time and a politically active psychology professor.

The story is 36 years old and it's impossible to know the truth without a reasonable doubt.

On one hand we have a man who could have his name disgraced and career ended on false allegations, or a woman who carried around a hidden scar only to tell her story on deaf ears.

All joking aside, I've mentally tried to weigh all sides of this the whole way through. I'll likely never meet a point of true certainty on this case as there is no way to. I may have leans, and those may change.

Either way it is truly sad.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a new respect for judge Kavanagh and I pray that he gets confirmed tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Judge Kavanaugh has much more patience than I would have.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join