It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

His eyes are super bloodshot looks real to me .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
So mostly what I see on this thread are leftists who cannot understand either how someone acts when they are innocent or basic human emotion.

Don't leave out us people who like to laugh at a crying sissy-man. Which I think may outnumber the leftists.

edit on 27-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Basing a decision on emotion, not evidence. Just like many juries do.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

His eyes are super bloodshot looks real to me .

Found some '80s pot while doing the calendar search?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

laughter is the best medicine

thanks for helping to heal

link   
Ya right...Obamas are on the fundraising trail (and sellling Michelle's book), Clintons are counting their vacation homes and Maxine Waters was just honored by the newspaper association. Justice? These bad guys are still more powerful than most republicans. Despite our best efforts to expose the liberals' crimes, the media supports them and points their anger/propaganda at Trump and conservatives....it's tough to believe in justice in this environment, and even tougher to expose the bad guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

Looked and sounded like Glenn Beck to me...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

By the time we're done with this thread it would be able to cure cancer.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

By the time we're done with this thread it would be able to cure cancer.

that is a noble goal

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I only know this from random stuff on Reddit

really....

Let's not dive too far into that. We'll stick with I learned it from Reddit. Not sure the specifics on doctor/client confidentiality and treatments for acute vitamin A ingestion blah blah blah.

Back to Kav, I think there is one sure fire way to know if he is guilty or not, but it will take a few weeks to a month.

We need to make that man grow a mustache, if he looks creepy, he's guilty. If he puts on some aviator sunglasses and can fool a plane load of people he is a pilot, we'll have to see what he does with the stewardesses.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don’t laugh too much with Augustus as he will lure you downstairs where the freezers are in a dungeon he doesn’t have...

Apparently from what a friend didn’t tell me of course!

That’s what DBcowboy didn’t tell me of course when he gave me back the pig masks that I didn’t lend to Augustus and DBcowboy for that hit job that didn’t happen in Las Vegas with the ball hammer and spade that I also didn’t lend them!

By the way Augustus, I am still waiting for my van with « free candy and ice cream » crudely painted on the sides that I didn’t lend to you both!?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 27-9-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling and crap WiFi connection in a seedy hotel that I am not in of course!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah, I just watched him pretending to fight back the tears... not so much as a hint of glassy eyes, or anything else that would indicate genuinely being emotionally overwhelmed.

It’s a total act.

This would only be the response of someone who has depended upon subterfuge and deceit in their own life. Like the Hillary's of the world. Like the DNC and core of today's democrat party. Like the MSM like CNN and ABC news and the Associated press depend on in implementing in their "daily news"

That person would be unable to recognize a real truth in someone when they have always focused on creating and supporting lies to fit a narrative.
It goes to "duplicity". That person would think everyone is just like them. Like how the DNC people blame everyone else for doing that which they are actually doing.
edit on 27-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: add

link   

Let's not dive too far into that.

so then no recipe to pass on ? son of a nutcracker!

Back to Kav, I think there is one sure fire way to know if he is guilty or not, but it will take a few weeks to a month. We need to make that man grow a mustache, if he looks creepy, he's guilty. If he puts on some aviator sunglasses and can fool a plane load of people he is a pilot, we'll have to see what he does with the stewardesses.

that is a solid plan
he will need a mustache comb and some beard oil

link   
About crying under interrogation.

It is a sad fact -- sometimes people who commit horrific acts can cry like babies when they deny their actions.

A lot of people are tearfully for cameras, tell incredible lies, -- but the truth comes out. Recall Casey Anthony:

www.orlandosentinel.com...

She was acquitted. I don't think anyone who coldly views the evidence there will say that was the correct verdict.

In the case of Kav, I am not sure that he is lying at all. But if he is lying -- we have a real evil guy about to assume one of the most powerful positions in government.

I hope the truth comes out. If he is telling the truth then a real injustice has been done to him. Likewise, if he is lying he is a really bad guy on many different levels, and can't possibly be seated a Supreme Court justice.

We need one piece of clear evidence. Where is it?

edit on 27-9-2018 by PassiveInductor because: Fixx speling

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I feel slightly uncomfortable that such emotional man will be responsible for taking final decisions on issues that ultimately will affect hundred of millions, I always imagine supreme court judges as stone-cold ruthless individuals, law and emotions are not something i relate in my mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Let's not dive too far into that.

so then no recipe to pass on ? son of a nutcracker!

Back to Kav, I think there is one sure fire way to know if he is guilty or not, but it will take a few weeks to a month. We need to make that man grow a mustache, if he looks creepy, he's guilty. If he puts on some aviator sunglasses and can fool a plane load of people he is a pilot, we'll have to see what he does with the stewardesses.

that is a solid plan
he will need a mustache comb and some beard oil

Using my state of the art forensic rendering software I was able to make a preliminary examination of Kavanaugh with a mustache for early analysis.

doesn't look creepy to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

you turned him into brett "dirty" sanchez.....

yay diversity

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

looks like he just eat a poo.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Losing his new dream of being on the SC is probably the source of said tears. Anger toward lies would seem more real in the "she is lying" case..

Maybe Congress should ask his mom about his reaction.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

looks like he just eat a poo.

Anything illegal about that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join