It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If only I kept that Calendar, I'd be God Tier by now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A career politician and a women with experience in psychology.....hmmm

I wouldn't trust the body language or tears of either one.

link   
he loves beer!
americans love beer!

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I think I may have a Tiffani-Amber Thiessen calendar from when I was younger. You can't open it though.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
..and the tears just under the surface shows a man of true honor, integrity and respect.

www.msn.com...

The evil Democrats have attempted to railroad this man and ruin his life. They will fail, because the truth in Judge Kavanaugh's voice is evident. He has never committed sexual assault: not as a child, not in high school, not in college, and not as an adult.

Truth & justice will always prevail.

theres a lot of honor and integrity in a man who partakes in wild and questionable lifestyle choices. let's appoint him to our highest court, heck trumps president and his cult followers sees no issues with a leader or leadership which pays for it... and god knows what else goes on in the billionaire clubs.... unless trump is an exception ...

when I was in high school I was no where near gang rape parties... not because I'm a 'better' man than Kav.. it's just that gang rapes weren't my thing.....but hey, this is the GOP , it's all locker room behavior 😊

theres always a cloud of crimes against nature and mankind vs corruption when it comes to the left and the right.... we can deduce who's what at this point ... we dont need a daily stormer blog entry to tell us.
edit on 27-9-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why didn't this woman come forward when he was first made a Judge?

I'm only listening to the audio, and his emotion sounds convincing - but as Otherside says, is it emotion stemming from guilt or innocence?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Damn Son, I totally forgot about her, I got so uhh, research I gotta do real fast, bbiaf.

link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Heck yeah, from now on ill keep a log of all my activities

Sept 27 3pm ate at taco bell
Sept 27 3:30 pm another mysterious episode of explosive diarrhea, Some day i will find the origins of this curse!!!
edit on 27-9-2018 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when I was in high school I was no where near gang rape parties... not because I'm a 'better' man than Kav.. it's just that gang rapes weren't my thing.....

Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

when I was in high school I was no where near gang rape parties... not because I'm a 'better' man than Kav.. it's just that gang rapes weren't my thing.....but hey, this

there is no proof he was near gang rape parties either

but if there was beer there.......

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The REAL question now;

Who is taking Tiffani's face and putting it on Rachel Aldanas body?

I mean, I totally approve, but yeah.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like I said I am not making any claims about his innocence one way or the other, I am just highlighting that holding back the tears can mean guilt just as much as it can show innocence.

Do you have any professional back ground to make that claim? So you are saying he is tearing up because he could be lying...lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I listened at work to blasey Ford don't believe a word and now hearing kavanaugh I am convinced this is a hit job.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You = genius.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I listened at work to blasey Ford don't believe a word and now hearing kavanaugh I am convinced this is a hit job.

She should have teared up, would have sold me at that point.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't know about never committed sexual assault, but certainly not in this instance.

Don't try to read too much into emotion either way, it will only lead you astray.

Focus on the facts. Corroborating evidence or witnesses - of which, there is none.

Also helpful in these instances are inaccuracies in their story or the leaving out of key details - of which, on Dr. Ford's side, there are many.

I don't even understand why this is still up for debate. People are just ideologically blinded these days it is incredible. Let me reiterate that I am opposed to the majority of what Kavanaugh stands for ideologically and I have grave concerns over how he would rule on the supreme court. But that doesn't mean I'm going to enslave my mind to some BS fictional narrative in order to defeat him. Have some self respect for crissakes. Take back your mind from these caterwauling ghouls.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Like I said I am not making any claims about his innocence one way or the other, I am just highlighting that holding back the tears can mean guilt just as much as it can show innocence.

I'm gonna file this tactic away for future reference.

District Attorney: Did you or did you not eat those innocent first grader's livers?

Evil Mason: I...uh....*weeps*.....no.....*sob*…..I didn't.

District Attorney: Your Honor, the state would like to dismiss all charges.

I see Augustus's new avatar has him in an extra savage mood.

I approve.

Just remember to eat those livers in small doese. Eating too much human liver will give you Vitamin A poisoning. I only know this from random stuff on Reddit

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lysergic

I think I may have a Tiffani-Amber Thiessen calendar from when I was younger. You can't open it though.

Literally, you cant even open it anymore

link   
a reply to: JBurns

So mostly what I see on this thread are leftists who cannot understand either how someone acts when they are innocent or basic human emotion.

I am not really surprised... one is just a concept to them and the only emotion they understand is hate.

So sad to see.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I only know this from random stuff on Reddit

really....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join