It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Kryties
To put it another way, if we can't force him through then we don't deserve to hold onto power. I tell you this much, without Kavanaugh I won't be voting for Republicans again.

Just quoting that statement, so you can't edit it... lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I watched it all and little Miss I can't remember will sink the Dems one week from today! Welcome Judge Kavanaugh!!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Watched the whole thing and have watched a few analysis videos and I think this women is an obvious liar and manipulator.

Maybe something did happen to her, I won't doubt her claims and it appears to me she has some mental problem but that's besides the point. She appears to be lying about the nominee.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Why is his nose always twitching? Does he have a coke problem too?

I hope the FBI is doing drug tests on the guy.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Wow, you going to cry now? at people voicing their opinions..maybe take a break.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Given the importance of an appointment to the Supreme Court, one would assume drug tests to have been administered, however given the notion of one law for the elite and one law for the rest of us, Kavanaugh probably has not been tested for drugs in connection with this confirmation process.

His inexplicable irritability and belligerence suggest to me that there may be another cause for his on stand crack up beyond the simple allegations against him. Jimmy Hoffa was calmer testifying to Robert Kennedy than Kavenaugh to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

His facial tics caught my atention.

www.emedicinehealth.com... aine_abuse/article_em.htm#what_are_the_symptoms_of_coc aine_abuse

With or even without increased amounts of coke, these can progress to excitement, flightiness, emotional instability, restlessness, irritability, apprehension, inability to sit still, cold sweats, tremors, twitching of small muscles (especially of the eyes and other face muscles, fingers, feet), and muscle jerks.

He should be tested for use of coke.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

He should be tested for use of coke.

She should be tested for lunacy!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

As to his emotional state, to be fair to the guy, he is/was dealing with his fathers death.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was really upset for him. God forbid someone dig into my High School years. If a Democrat we’re doing it I’d be lucky to clean toilets based on their squeaky clean reputations and standards. They are perfect, ya know.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I watched the entire hearing and feel that Ford is highly manipulative and may suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. Borderlines are pathological liars; and they're great liars who manufacture entire scenarios on the fly as they talk about them. And for a Phd, she's awfully dumb.

By the way, I hear the FBI is now investigating the leaking of the Ford letter. This Circus will mostlikely blow-up in the dems' faces.
edit on 30-9-2018 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

Why is his nose always twitching? Does he have a coke problem too?

I hope the FBI is doing drug tests on the guy.

Childish and shallow comment because you should already know that the FBI conducted six thorough investigations on this fine man. He probably has a deviated septum as many breathe like that through their nose to get a rapid intake of air. That should be investigated as well, right? LOL.

Obviously the man loves and is very proud of his family and friends. When he talked about them, those are the EXACT areas where he got emotional.
edit on 30-9-2018 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When someone can't remember the day, year and address...it does not bode well.
She was the only girl...mo wait she had another girl there..no wait she was the only one.
That and she came to a party with guys wearing a swimsuit....ummm, no just no.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join