It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz
Justin Trudeau is the laughing stock of the world.

No there is a clear winner in that race.

Oh come on....

Justin would totally dominate Macron on the field hockey turf! ;o)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
All I saw is a bunch of people going into this with their mind's set on who's lying. Then coming out and saying, "Yup Ford is telling the truth and he was acting", or "He was authentic and she was acting, democrats staged this and only republicans should rule".

All I seen is the country become more divided, while we didn't find out who was really lying.

Maybe a fbi investigation would determine more, but no politician cares about that. All about who wins in the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Pyle

Yes. why dont they just move on to the next guy?

The Yale thingy. Skull and Bones, is being supplanted by Truth and Courage, as the major secret society entity, that participates in world policy forming roles.

On the face of it, that may seem ridiculous. But replacing Luciferian influence with (relatively) innocent party boys, is a couple of steps forward. If you want to get an experiential knowledge sense of this, just go to a Catholic Fish Fry. Way more beer-fueled tiddy-grabbing hijinks, than Murder Inc.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess it is possible you went on a date with an 80-year-old lady and would brag about it .

My bad

Noice parry! To a very well placed thrust, I might add...
edit on 28-9-2018 by Enderdog because: I blame the nuns...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It was really very obvious that Kavanaugh's emotions were genuine, whilst Ford was pretending.

DC Establishment lawyers are people you can trust, eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because the last thing we need is this behavior by the left being reinforced and given positive results. It needs to be smacked down and smacked down hard. If it's not we will see it become the norm.

That being said, I do think there are skeletons in his closet, I don't think anyone can rise in politics without them on the left or right or any other party with significant support. That being said at the end of the day we either respect the need for evidence and rule of law, or we decide the corruption is too derp to trust in the rule of law and revolt.

Too true! While circumstances dictate that the evil fart-sticks on the Dem side are being called out in public, the GOP evil turd-lords are getting back room beatings. It truly is a good v evil thing. This is both historical and just still in the demolition phase. In two hundred years, people will probably look back on this as the end of the barbaric dark age.

Who knows? Maybe we will even get a new calendar convention!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah, just what we need sitting on the Supreme Court. A middle aged man who can’t control his emotions. Lurching from almost uncontrollable sadness to almost uncontrollable anger. Just imaging that guy when he is black out drunk. It is deeply saddening that the average con treats politics as a team sporting event.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I actually had sympathy for him until he lied under oath about the yearbook inscriptions. He attacked the Left and the media in his opening remarks as well and said something about retribution for years to come. SC decisions and judgments should be non-partisan. This guy is unfit to serve on the SC regardless of the allegations against him. What pathetic sniveling dweeb... cut from the same cloth as Trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Crocodile tears. I wanted to slap that disingenuous rapist. Now I want to slap all his defenders. How dare you defend this piece of crap! How dare you!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It was really very obvious that Kavanaugh's emotions were genuine, whilst Ford was pretending.
We went into yesterday with a he said she said... we ended yesterday with Kavanaugh in no way incriminating himself and Ford being caught in 3 major lies and the Democrats caught coordinating the entire saga.

It's a seminal moment for the USA. All right minded people will be hoping that Kavanaugh is confirmed. It is much more than the Supreme Court now, it's a decision on whether to submit to Democratic authoritarianism or to reject it.

Interesting take...

There were plenty of obvious lies in Kavanaugh's testimony. The more obvious ones concerned the inscriptions in his yearbook. You might not be familiar with the slang terms he was asked about.

"Devil's Triangle" is slang for a threesome with two males and a female. It's not a drinking game.
"Boof" or "boofing" is slang for anal sex... not throwing up.

He blatantly lied about those two things at the very least, which begs the question, what else did he lie about?

It's also interesting that you call democratic ideologies authoritarian when it's the Liberals who consistently fight for increased liberties... legal marijuana... equal rights for all.. anti-discrimination laws... etc...

I realize your just parroting BS party lines... so... carry on...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Very naive to follow the call for FBI investigation blindly.

The call for FBI investigation is a blatant stalling tactic.

Well... Trump himself has just stalled the nomination and ordered the FBI to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So the OP has decided by a voice and tears, that a guy is innocent of all charges. Dang.. should be a judge! Would make trying these cases a lot quicker and more efficient.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Thats what facebook is for

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

..and the tears just under the surface shows a man of true honor, integrity and respect.

Or a man who just really, really, REALLY wants the job and thinks his past is "inconvenient".

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What a miserable pouty evasive prevaricating belligerent self entitled whiney boy alleged attempted rapist Trump nominee! That's a whole inning of strikes. He's out!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because the "next guy" hasn't been harassed by democrat dogs.

Kavanaugh will destroy your party and your ideology once he's on the bench of the SCOTUS.

Do you really believe any human is capable of separating their feelings from their professional decisions like that? Maybe once in awhile...sure, but after the way he's been treated? The lies, the attacks, the outright political theater? He's going to hand you guys your asses every single time he rules on something, and I'll be cheering it on/laughing at/ignoring you all just like I do now.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Hysterical.

The only self entitled scum is people like you posting unproven nonsense.

With what you just accused him of, I am demanding proof. Either that or you can expose yourself for the big mouth/little brain low-information liar you are.

Proof. Now. Pony up, boy.

(and he isn't out. Your issues will be decided by him for at least 40 years. Don't forget it. You get that, or need me to repeat it slowly?)

Toronto. Go figure, not even an American. Cancel my above post, replying to you doesn't matter since your opinion of this judge is meaningless.
edit on 9/29/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Why would it be inconvenient? There is a 0% chance he's going to face criminal charges, the majority of the country believes him & not her and we hold every single lever of power. There's no evidence, and unless you believe she's sitting on 40 year old piece of clue-style evidence, I fail to see how the unsupported allegations even matter in the slightest. Any moving mouth can say anything at any time. Doesn't make it true

To put it another way, if we can't force him through then we don't deserve to hold onto power. I tell you this much, without Kavanaugh I won't be voting for Republicans again. If they allow a minority party to usurp the majority without immediately resigning in incompetence and disgrace I will not continue to support them or give this farce legitimacy by casting a vote and giving the illusion of consent.

edit on 9/29/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The pain? I saw the ANGER the RAGE the fake indignation. Thats what I saw.

You see yourself in that mirror.....

Dems the most angry fake group the world has ever seen.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I’ve not got a dog in this fight, as I’m from the U.K.

However, a few observations.

Ford came across terribly to me - an absolute fraud. Her testimony was accompanied by some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

Kav came across better, but unfortunately he did seem to smear the truth with some of his responses. Personally I wouldn’t trust him.

My biggest take on it all is that the USA’s political system is now just a sad and pathetic joke. Partisan lines for the sake of it. No thought for what America might need. No thought for the people of a great country. It was appalling to watch. Do any of these people, on either side of the divide, have an IQ above that of a jelly fish? They are some of the dumbest MOFO’s I have ever seen.

You guys need to stop your partisan bollox and stand up for the USA together. Get rid of these fools who represent no one but themselves and start again.

Much as we need to do in the U.K. it’s just a revolving door of corruption and idiocy.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join